act_zach_randolph.jpg

Zach Randolph
21 points, 46.9% fg 10.3 rebounds per game

vs.

act_al_harrington.jpg

Al Harrington
19.8 points, 43.4% fg 6.3 rebounds

340x.jpg

Randolph is one of the best power forwards in the NBA. He has a deadly inside outside game that is almost impossible to defend.

20090113_protege_a3h_00731_feed-756048.jpg

Harrington is one of the highest scoring forwards in the NBA. His versatility allows him to blow by the defenders and score inside.

Starting lineups

Los Angeles Clippers
PG Baron Davis
SG Eric Gordon
SF Mardy Collins
PF Zach Randolph
C Marcus Camby

New York Knicks
PG Chris Duhon
SG Larry Hughes
SF Wilson Chandler
PF Al Harrington
C David Lee

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
Sweet Thread ABCD, very concise, i like it.

wait...Mardy Collins at SF? WTF? What happened to Al thornton? and since when is Collins an SF?

Anyway, I predict:
Knicks- 114
Clippers- 107

I think Q-Rich's hot streak will end here. And Please Coach Mike, Play Chris freakin Wilcox some good minutes!

I'd also like to see our two D-leaguers play, i wish Mike actually gave Samb some time to play last week.

Last time we played LAC, i believe Zbo got around three blocks against us. Why couldnt he do that all the time when he played for us:boohoo:

Giants89FLY

Rotation player
Mardy Collins SF? Really? Since When? Knicks Better Take this one! Have Fun KBlack25 at the game, MSG is the greatest...

Kiyaman

Legend
Mardy Collins at SF should tell us something....
Clippers had the 6th pick and selected SG-Eric Gordon over SF-Gallinari
(the next Larry Bird :barf:).
The Clippers knew they were not going to resign their only SF on the team Maggette....plus they could not wait to get rid of their starting SG-Mobley (to us).

I am not going to be suprise with another Knick loss to a Lottery team. Why?

The Nets and Kings game was a "RED-FLAG" message....the Knicks had a chance to win both games vs the Magic.....but gave up in the last 5 minutes of both games.

The Knick players did the same thing to Isiah Thomas clueless coaching in the 2006-7 season when the Knicks had a 29-34 record....they finish with a 33 Win season. That is a "RED-FLAG" being thrown up!
the Head Coach got to go....or else
Isiah refuse to give the Head Coaching job to one of his assistants the next season....and had a 23 win season...

Moz106

Benchwarmer
Mardy Collins at SF should tell us something....
Clippers had the 6th pick and selected SG-Eric Gordon over SF-Gallinari
(the next Larry Bird :barf:).
The Clippers knew they were not going to resign their only SF on the team Maggette....plus they could not wait to get rid of their starting SG-Mobley (to us).

I am not going to be suprise with another Knick loss to a Lottery team. Why?

The Nets and Kings game was a "RED-FLAG" message....the Knicks had a chance to win both games vs the Magic.....but gave up in the last 5 minutes of both games.

The Knick players did the same thing to Isiah Thomas clueless coaching in the 2006-7 season when the Knicks had a 29-34 record....they finish with a 33 Win season. That is a "RED-FLAG" being thrown up!
the Head Coach got to go....or else
Isiah refuse to give the Head Coaching job to one of his assistants the next season....and had a 23 win season...

Nawwww........that season we could've made the playoffs but we had too many injuries, Frye,Lee, Crawford was injured, also marbs was playin injured while he had that stretch of games scoring 30+ points a game...............

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Mardy Collins is starting in place of Al Thornton. Thornton has an injury. I still think the Clippers should have put Fred Jones or Steve Novak at the forward spot, but that's basically why Collins is starting.

As bad as the Clippers are, they have a lot of talent on their team(Baron Davis, even though he sucked this year, Eric Gordon, Zach Randolph, Marcus Camby, and Chris Kaman, and Jones and Novak are good role players).

This game could go either way.

The Knicks lost to the Clippers in LA, and they lost to the Kings in New York, so I'm picking the Knicks to lose this one.

However, it wouldn't surprise me if Wilson Chandler destroyed Collins to help the Knicks get the victory.

JayJ44

Starter
I like the game thread. Short, but with enough info. You don't want game threads to be too long, then it becomes a book. Good job.

At this point, half of me wants us to lose every game for a good pick. On the other hand, I don't want the team to be embarrassed. Either way, I'm happy I guess.

Knicks07

Benchwarmer
I think Al Harrington is the best. Not that i don't like nate or lee but he can get hot from down town

jpz17

Starter
for one... Zach Randolph isn't great. He's average at best, his fat pushes guys around. He had so much potential, I'd trade him for nothing anyday to get that $ crap outa here

JayJ44

Starter
I almost forgot this game was on. I was watching NBA shootaround on ESPN, just turned on the game. We're already up by 16, with 44 points at the end of the 1st. Good to know we're beating the teams we should beat. Wish they had this attitude a little earlier...

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
nice game thread, ABCD.

i'm glad to hear that we are beating down the clips. i'm not really watching this game, seeing as how its not worth it. nate is probably having another great game, but what else is new...

Kiyaman

Legend
I'm still watching this sorry Knick season just to see the performance of Chandler, Nate, and Lee whom may not be on this team next season (they know this too) so watching the Trio playout this season is alright for me win or lose.
:peace:

Larry Hughes is a bum.....any playingtime given to him is the sure road to Lottery ping-pong balls (Ty Lawson).<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
:barf:

JayJ44

Starter
Wow, this team really sucks. That Harrington tech was bullshit. Al Thorton was right under him, he didn't have much of a choice. W/e higher draft pick I guess.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
We now have a losing record at home. Something i really didnt want to see. All i wanted to see this season was to have a winning record in the greatest arena of all time. We cant even do that...

johnstarky

Rotation player
Swept by the 18 win Clippers.The Knicks are truly the worst team in the NBA.They can't even beat the pathetic Clippers,Kings and Nets on their home court.seriously I don't see why people waste their time having any kind of hope for this team.The Knicks are so frustrating to think about that I really believe that they should leave the NBA and allow the Nets to be the only New York Basketball team.I can't believe that I became a fan of an organization that has stunk forever.I really don't give a crap if they get a high draft pick.The Knicks curse always lives on.