GAME THREAD - 01/17/07 - 7:00 PM Knicks @ Wizards

metrocard

Legend
DAMN, i just think about it more and more. WHY the HELL did Isiah assign a fucking dobuel team? Is he fucking retarded? Marbury was owning Arenas. DAMMIT, I HATE ISIAH with a PASSION. He's the worst defensive coach in the NBA. I wanted this game more than life itself. Isiah doesn't want to win, he's a loser.

metrocard

Legend
Has Isiah ever heard of defensive substitutions? I rather lose the game with our guys guarding one on one than on a STUPID OPEN LAY-UP. Isiah stop clowning the Knicks already. UGH...this Isiah interview makes me want to stick a serrated blade up his mom's culo.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Has Isiah ever heard of defensive substitutions? I rather lose the game with our guys guarding one on one than on a STUPID OPEN LAY-UP. Isiah stop clowning the Knicks already. UGH...this Isiah interview makes me want to stick a serrated blade up his mom's culo.

isiah did do a defensive subustitution, why u think u saw jefferies in the game, obviously not for offense, the problem was that crawford did his move to quick and left to much time for the wizards, and if u notice if u see the highlights again brendan haywood was camping downlow for liek the whole 10 seconds the wizards had the ball

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Good quick defensive lineup for the knicks. But when the ball moves quicker than your feet. I bet money if that double team caused a TO than everyone would think he was a genius. I agree, Isiah did make defensive subs...an idiot would think otherwise. And anyone who knows basketball knows that one play doesn't cost the game. I can name 20 plays in the game and say IF this would happen then we would have won the game. Come on now...I see some of you guys are upset but dag...it's sad you blame Isiah before you blame any of the 5 that were on the court....JUST SAD...but then again we have mad isiah haters in the house so I can see where it's coming from....

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
i lost some $ last nite taking the knicks on the money line. it was a heartbreaker. i thought we had it. and yea isiah was makin defensive substitutions, if u didnt see them then you werent watchin the game (switchin crawford and jeffries on possesions in crunch time). one thing i dont understand is why crawford was gurading arenas towards the end of the 4th. even after marbury returned from the bench isiah still had jamal guardin him for a lil while... and arenas was lightin him up. marbury had shut him down. i didnt get that. and yea thoze 2 technicals on steph n isiah definatly hurt but if you saw the game you would have noticed that the refs were obviously pullin for washington... f*ckin bullsh!t. this loss hurts

metrocard

Legend
isiah did do a defensive subustitution, why u think u saw jefferies in the game, obviously not for offense, the problem was that crawford did his move to quick and left to much time for the wizards, and if u notice if u see the highlights again brendan haywood was camping downlow for liek the whole 10 seconds the wizards had the ball

He did one with Jefferies which payed off, you heard Gus compliment Isiah for that one.

I was refering to the last play. Marbury should of been on Arenas.

The Wizards looked confused on the last play on the game, we gave them the open hoop which is the hardest way to lose.

Allen

Benchwarmer
Wow, what a way to lose a game after the knicks pretty much outplayed Washington. You have to hand it to Washington though, in all of that confusion on the last play they found the open man and won.

What The Hell Happened?????!!!!!!!!!

I AGREE W/ sxmarbury516. THE REFS WERE LETTIN' THE WIZARDS GET AWAY W/ A LOT OF UNCALLED FOR FOULS. THIS "L" WAS PAINFUL.
DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!!!!!

i thought it was a good game.
although i was so fucking pissed at the end i actually threw my food at my dad. he was just the one sitting there...so he got the wrath.

why didnt jamal crawford run down the time more????
god.
i havent been that pissed in a long time.
fucking unneccesary technical foul costing the game.
fuck.

metrocard

Legend
i thought it was a good game.
although i was so fucking pissed at the end i actually threw my food at my dad. he was just the one sitting there...so he got the wrath.

why didnt jamal crawford run down the time more????
god.
i havent been that pissed in a long time.
fucking unneccesary technical foul costing the game.
fuck.

I felt the same.