Game thread: New York Knicks vs Cleveland Cavaliers 7:30 11/10/2019 [Game #10]

mafra

Legend
2-8 from FT line.
2-15 from downtown.
12 turnover to 10 assists.

Worst defensive team in NBA last season held home team Knicks to 36 points in the first half.

How did Randle get 60 million? This dude is awful. Man....

tiger0330

Legend
54-36 at the half. 2-15 from downtown. Have to see the rest of the box score but I'm thinking RBs TOs are awful as well.

Kiyaman

Legend
ISO ISO ISO Fizdale .. Iso on every offensive possession is not how u outscore a Cavs team.
Randle position himself better when Gibson leadership is on the court.
Portis stop putting the ball below your waist either shoot or pass

Half-Time score 54 - 36 Cavs lead says bye-bye Fizdale !!!

mafra

Legend
RJ has good post moves.... he has 6inches on his man... you would think coach would dial up his number, no?

tiger0330

Legend
2-8 from FT line.
2-15 from downtown.
12 turnover to 10 assists.

Worst defensive team in NBA last season held home team Knicks to 36 points in the first half.

How did Randle get 60 million? This dude is awful. Man....

54-36 at the half. 2-15 from downtown. Have to see the rest of the box score but I'm thinking RBs TOs are awful as well.
FTs and TOs are the difference. Both teams shooting nothing to write home about, Knicks shooting 18% from deep. I don't know what it is about the Knicks but they bring in guys for a skill like shooting and they all of a sudden are busts, I'm thinking about Ellington who might be better off somewhere else come Jan.

mafra

Legend
Halfway thru 3rd Q and we have 42 points. Sexton has 27 points and our entire starting 5 combine for 26 points.

This season was going to all depend on what DSJ and Randle could bring offensively. No surprise we on pace to be worse than last season, given what DSJ and Randle have done (or haven?t done).

tiger0330

Legend
Knicks have 4 defenders back yet Cedi manages to get an uncontested layup running down the left side of the court with all 4 Knicks on the right side of the court, sad thing they were all our so called vets who should know better. This team is just bad

Cut lead to 14, but then Love gets the call for a foul on a 3 pointer for a 2nd time tonight. Uphill battle.

Cavs stretch lead back to 19. Crowd is booing again. I think we?re done. Only Dolan can save us now, but who?s going to save us from Dolan?

Long season ahead of us. Front office with no idea how to accrue assets. Could wind up with a 6th or 7th pick when all is said and done. Just ugly.

mafra

Legend
Have to feel bad for all those suckers who wasted money and time and went to this Sunday night game.

Like I said before DAL game, I?ll endure a lot for my Knicks... I had no expectations for this season.... but I won?t watch a roster that doesn?t try, watching Morris, Portis, or Randle go ISO and take 50 shots a game.

Unless this team wins 7/10 or 14/20 games, this is the last game I tune in for all season. I?ll listen some on radio while working out, I?ll check box scores.... but the SAC/CLE games show us how miserable this season will be.

Just wait until team is 10-28.... then they?ll nail it in every game.

mafra

Legend
RJ hit that rookie wall already? 2 pretty mediocre games in a row from our franchise player.

I can see us being good until 2024. Sad.

mafra

Legend
Wire to wire loss, trailed by double digits most of game...

They scored 87 points, at home, against team dead last in team defense last season. Wow. As good a win it was the other night, these frauds don?t bother showing up.

I?ll start thinking about KNicks again come late June.... even then, not much hope for next 3 seasons....

Randle has 20 points and 16 boards. We should be talking about how at least Randle is delivering, but all we can talk about with him is all his awful turnovers thanks to Fizdale?s nonsensical plan to have him play ?point forward?. Fire Fizdale just for this.

mafra

Legend
Randle is just another Kanter. Double-double machine. Can pass. But can?t dribble, has low IQ, and is awful on defense. At least Kanter a monster on off glass.

I?m looking to trade Randle first offer I get. Portis too. Morris and Taj all we need there.

mafra

Legend
Steve Mills at the podium says he and Perry not happy with how team is performing. Says they should be better and aren?t playing at level they expected. He likes the coaching staff but team is underperforming....

Since this is first time we?ve heard front front office in eons... this is a big deal. 4 home games and 4 stinkers....

I think Dolan sent Mills and Perry to address fans.

These guys are delusional... they claim we?ve seen glimpses... get out of here. We are NBA bums.... only time we win is when our opponent takes us for granted and plays poorly.

Any team that shows up and tries will beat us.

Steve Mills at the podium says he and Perry not happy with how team is performing. Says they should be better and aren?t playing at level they expected. He likes the coaching staff but team is underperforming....

Was Mills referring to this season or the entire last decade of him being in our front office? Worst executive in sports.

mafra

Legend
Was Mills referring to this season or the entire last decade of him being in our front office? Worst executive in sports.

Teflon Mills already shifting sands to make Fiz the fall guy. Like any coach can win with this roster.

Tiger called 2-8.... and here we are... We?ve been competitive in 5/6 road games but played like crap in all 4 home games.

Fiz reminded all of us who are screaming the sky is falling that the Knicks are 2 games from the 8th seed!

I don?t believe Fiz is a good head coach but this isn?t his mess. Mills should be the fall guy this season if we are 15-67. Perry and Fiz can follow him out the door...

But firing Fiz does nothing if Mills and Perry remain. I?d prefer not to have more turnover bc it hurts the kids....

Make these bums suffer and answer for this for 2 more years if necessary.