Plan B revealed?

KingofNy

Starter
1st of all its fools gold

2nd of all MDA is as good as gone as this year

3rd of all why the fcuk would we bring in Raja Bell and lose Iman Shumpert

4th of all why the fcuk would we trade STAT for Amir Johnson straight up

5th of all are you supervised when you access the internet and is your helmet on too tight that your brain wont function correctly and you're just posting these ridiculous ass statements by default.........please say yes

Shizzee sits around all day making Trades on NBA 2K12 and then posts them on here whenever the CPU accepts. Don't even waste your time dude.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Shizzee sits around all day making Trades on NBA 2K12 and then posts them on here whenever the CPU accepts. Don't even waste your time dude.

lmao :teeth: I can see him now, just trading players game by game

CA7

Scoring Champ
Cavs want a 1st round pick, we should trade Douglas and someone else for him.

Douglas and a 2nd round pick? Douglas with Walker?

Who the fcuk does Dan Gilbert think he is.

But damn I'd do a 1st I mean our next available one is when 2016 or 2018 I think I'd def push for Toney and 2 2nds

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
Who the fcuk does Dan Gilbert think he is.

But damn I'd do a 1st I mean our next available one is when 2016 or 2018 I think I'd def push for Toney and 2 2nds

with the way our second rounders have been playing i dno man douglas walker and a 2nd rounder

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@CA7: Fields? Nah, he's been playing good last few games, after a very slow start simply our best player besides MTA...

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
ca7 easy sport

Bell better sg shumpert even at 35 yr old in mda system.
Shumpert great defender but bad shot selection. he is not the type roll player ready to be effective in championship calibar team. The only argue ment you have shumpert upside, but you never know.

Miles better sf than fields 24.5. terrifc going to basket or shooting 3s

I geuess haven't watching NBA games beside Knicks Bell and Miles big reason why Jazz are good. We be lucky to have them in place Fields and Shumpert

Gibson has turned be solid defender and we know he can shoot especially in the big. SPeaking bigs unlikes Walker Shumpert Douglas Fields especially Stat,
Gibson Bell Miles can all score come playoff time

Stat is joke. Iwould trade Amir str8 up Stat

Calderon best assist T/o Ratio underrated.We lead the NBA TOs and erratic shooting b/c of Walker Shumpert Douglas Fields especially Stat

Miles Gibson Bell Johnson especially Calderon all better fits under MDA system, if we fire MDA, change of plans than
18707428560_SKM8R.jpg

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
sessions for TD, Jeffries and a pick throw in balkman to sweeten the deal he hardly gets play time anyway. its worth it sessions is a well developed PG and plays smart.

the Lakers are also interested in sessions according to sources im pretty sure they can package something better to the cavs then anything we have prepared.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
There were plenty of decent point guards we could sign at low cost during the offseason, however out front office didn't show any ineterest. Ford, Pargo, Telfair, Vujačić, West... if I was Grunwald I'd go after Brooks who's currently in China... don't how his team is doing, but he's an UFA and we could try to sign him using our room MLE.

I don't thjink session is type of PG we need. but if we can swing Sessions in trade and get Calderon im for it. K-mart not the interior post scorer we need off our bench.

Raptors get Jamison-exp Session (looking to save money)
Cavs get Stat Douglas Walker Balkman (get star power to go with Irving)
Knicks get Calderon Johnson Gibson Bell Miles Cavs 1st (great depth)
Jazz get Shumpert Fields Kleiza

sign Rasheed Wallace > Kenyon Martin

better perimeter players under MDA system (Passing & Shooting)
3 shot blockers Johnson Jeffries & Chandler
2 Interior scorer Melo & Wallace

playoffs Roster dangerous team

Calderon Bell Melo Johnson Chandler
BD Gibson Miles Jeffries Wallace

Your mother has failed

clumsy

Rotation player
Ramon Sessions is not a good player. His 4 mil cap hit is horrible too. Lin is a downgrade in terms of Offensive Passing. But a huge upgrade in terms of D.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Ramon Sessions is not a good player. His 4 mil cap hit is horrible too. Lin is a downgrade in terms of Offensive Passing. But a huge upgrade in terms of D.

Sessions is a good player and serviceable PG who could start and make things flow a lot better. He's better than all our PG's and a better long term option than Baron Davis, 4M isn't bad. If he improves his jumper I'll take him as our starting PG