New York Knicks@ Boston Celtics

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
This team does not look like they care about winning or losing. Barley said it best, 'You can't fake it.'

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Knicks looked like a JV team playing a Divison 1 College team out there. Even worse. The Knicks gotta start Brand New Brand New Brand New!!! Anyone notice Isiah looks like he is daydreamin out there. No emotion for Isiah, Van Gundy had more emotion when the Knicks scored a foul shot in the 1st quarter, then the Knicks scoring a buzzer beater and no emotion from Isiah. He will have the same face. I guess he dont care either.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y5hPKkzEgxA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y5hPKkzEgxA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

nyKnicks126

Yeah. I gotta say we made a HUGE mistake not acquiring KG when we actually had a slim chance too. BUT The funny thing is KG didn't even play serious in tonights game. I am looking forward to the Nuggets and Laker game I dont know bout you guys.

donchris

Is it just me or does the bench look way better than the starters? Nate appears to be a better passer and Jeffries is really hustling. Mean while on the bench, there goes towel head watching the execution.

nyKnicks126

Glad you like my title :). I probably could earn it.. Isiah is a freak. NO EMOTION he aint even watchin the game I think he is just thinking what to say to the players after this game, I wonder if this Knicks team will even wanna play tomorrows game vs. the Bucks.

I want my 93-99 knicks back PLEASE!.... I miss that kind of energy and I miss that respect that the Knicks actually once had. This team is goin nowhere and its time for a BRAND NEW beginning. New Management, New Players, New Owner, New Look, and there you have it A NEW TEAM!!!!! The New York KNICKS!

donchris

KEEPERS

Richardson
Jones
Balkman
Robinson
Randolph
Lee
Jeffries

Every one else should be on the trading block.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
I said it before and I will say it again, NY needs to get rid of Isiah and Marbury!!! Boston showed the NBA world how to put together a team of stars and have them work together as a unit and the Knicks just stand around throwing the ball up. Rondo has out played Marbury!! That is SAD!! For everyone that has bashed me and the people on this forum for criticizing Dolan for putting the future of this franchise in the hands of a man that destroys every team he touches should watch tonights game over and over!!! Isiah is a disgrace as a GM and a coach...... PERIOD!!!! Darkness will loom over NYC until Isiah is gone and these horrible contracts run out and we are free again. I think the Knicks have players that they can build around but there needs to be major changes made.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Was watching the big football game and had the KNICKS on my DVR recorder. Clicked in to check the score:WTF???? Everytime the Knicks get a shot on national tv, they embarass themselves. Double the score?? What else can you say. We have a bunch of vets collecting a paycheck. Start over beginning with Isiah.

Starks

Starter
Say what you want about Boston, but this team is solid.

-Look at KG on his feet cheering on and motivating Perkins like its crunch time.
-Look at their team huddling on almost every whistle.

For CHRIST SAKE they are by over 40 when this is going on!!!!!!

I can't wait to read the papers 2mrw. The team really threw the rest of the season once tip off occurred at tonight's game. No effort at all. This is the most DISGUSTING, SICKENING performance I have ever seen in my life.

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
I Dare Someone, Anyone, Defend One Aspect Of This Team As It Is. Please, Defend Isiah, Defend Steph, Argue The Fact That "they Need Time." Please, Someone Be That Gullabull!!!!!!!!!!!

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
Wow... this is the first time I told my wife i was adamant about firing Isiah.//// what channel will the Press Conf be on?
What the hell is wrong with this team, how can we play games against Denv and utah the way we did then they show up like this... Lucky Nate hit that F'in shot at the final sposession... FTW, i'm gonna get torn up at work

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Glad you like my title :). I probably could earn it.. Isiah is a freak. NO EMOTION he aint even watchin the game I think he is just thinking what to say to the players after this game, I wonder if this Knicks team will even wanna play tomorrows game vs. the Bucks.

I want my 93-99 knicks back PLEASE!.... I miss that kind of energy and I miss that respect that the Knicks actually once had. This team is goin nowhere and its time for a BRAND NEW beginning. New Management, New Players, New Owner, New Look, and there you have it A NEW TEAM!!!!! The New York KNICKS!

:agreed: I dream about those knicks (no homo). I wish we could go back to those days, when they were great defensively and they could score. Those were the days, I grew up watchin them. Curry will never be comparable to Ewing.

:machinegun::kissass::crazysanta::flippa::69::asshole::bitch::wtf:

Worst game I've ever Seen!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck Garnett, I dont think what Q-rich said had anything to do with the loss. The Celtics got off to a good start but they started missin shots. The Knicks didnt seem interested from start of the game.

F*ck Boston

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
holy shit

im embarrassed to be a knick fan after this performance. Isiah deserves to be fired after this game

i couldnt agree more, i am a huge Knicks fan living in Denver, Colorado surrounded by Nuggets fans and after a beating like that ALL KNICKS FANS FEEL EMBARRASSED. Absolute worst performance i have ever seen.