It's All Over

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
This is good for us.

Frankly CP3 has NO (heh, bad pun) leverage whatsoever in this situation. He's under contract for two more years.

Dirk

Benchwarmer
Sources say melo and paul were texting back and forth and one of Melos text was "yo, dawg, whaddup, it be melo, from de Nuggets, you wanna team up in New York??? wit de Knicks?" and Chris Paul text back "yo, Melo, dawg, whaddup, it be me, CP3, wit de Hornets, its been a while yo, I think last season when de Nuggets and de Hornets played yo, yeah, whaddup" then Melo text back "yeah whaddup yo, but yeah, you wanna team up or no?" and Paul text back "wit de nuggets???" and Melo text back "no wit de Knicks yo...yo let me just call you" and that's where the trail ended so according to the source its still a little up in the air

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
looks like he's saying he want to stay put in NO and win there for "many years to come" im not disappointed im confident in the team we got and we get to watch Felton show what he's really got and my guts telling me he'll be in the consideration for a possible allstar nudge like Nelson had a couple of seasons ago. On top of that we get to keep our youth and develop them in Gallo and Randolph .

skisloper

Starter
Felton will excell in our system...

Since Gallo can dribble and shoot anyshot he becomes the shooting guard..

Felton
Gallo
Randolph
Amare
Turiaf

as the starting 5.....

Felton will excell in our system...

Since Gallo can dribble and shoot anyshot he becomes the shooting guard..

Felton
Gallo
Randolph
Amare
Turiaf

as the starting 5.....

disappointed he isnt going to rep NYK but we still have a hell of a team but damn paul wouldve been crazy good wit amare,but like i said we still have a good team without paul and hopefully we can upgrade our team threw drafting instead of FA hype

moneyg

Starter
he would of cost us too much.....

at least felton is durable... this guys is always hurt....

now he can assist NOH with the oil cleanup:smokin:

knicksin60

Starter
Well I guess most of the people that signed up for accounts this month won't be posting here anymore since the Knicks won't be involved in discussions for superstars until the next trading deadline.

petescud

Starter
This works for us. Now we can truly evaluate what we have as far as the new guys especially, before we trade them away...you never know

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
he would of cost us too much.....

at least felton is durable... this guys is always hurt....

now he can assist NOH with the oil cleanup:smokin:

That was in bad taste :barf:.

<<<<< Sammy disapproves..

Last edited:

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I have a feeling that Ray Felton will be a huge steal for us.

D'Antoni will let him run the show much more freely than Brown. Of course Im overstating the obvious.