F*ck Jeremy Lin and his god bothering bullish*t

wian

Benchwarmer
Im a man of the Lord but I believe whether your a atheist, christian, muslim etc trying to force your beliefs on someone will only push them away further. However, in this particular situation i dont think Lin went overboard. He just stated his beliefs saying it was God's plan for him to be in Houston.

5 different people will have 5 different opinions on why Lin's with the Rockets and not with the Knicks. I dont see anything wrong at all here but thats just my opinion coming from my perspective. Everybodies gotta do their own thing, i aint hating. Id get quickly annoyed if i ever met just one person that shared every belief and opinion that i have with me.

I agree with everything you say mate . Great Post.... I am a Christian also. However, people are certainly entitled to their own opinions and beliefs which is totally cool, but it gets frustrating on here when the selected few make it personal and attack others......

Kiyaman

Legend
Crazy⑧s;255572 said:
I never said a single thing about Lin as a Knick, you senile old badger. :eek:hboy:

Don't say I'm exposing myself if you can only skim read what I'd written and then reply to it completely out of context. FAIL!

Whatever it is u are mixing with your weed and Johnny Walker Red u need stop .. your emphasis on Lin thanking God for the position he has now in his career spoke volumes on your topic for this thread.

u need to read between the lines of your own thread ....
In God We Trust .. rules in this country.

u lucky I like your punk assssh, or I wouldnt have respond to your childish insults .. being a senile oldbadger LOL

metrocard

Legend
Whatever it is u are mixing with your weed and Johnny Walker Red u need stop .. your emphasis on Lin thanking God for the position he has now in his career spoke volumes on your topic for this thread.

u need to read between the lines of your own thread ....
In God We Trust .. rules in this country.

u lucky I like your punk assssh, or I wouldnt have respond to your childish insults .. being a senile oldbadger LOL

I read this in a Denzel Washington voice...

kinein

Benchwarmer
When did Knicks Online become so hateful ? I noticed the forums have been quietly dying and now its just really a quiet bitter place. Its a shame, the site was great last year - although a bit antagonistic.

metrocard

Legend
When did Knicks Online become so hateful ? I noticed the forums have been quietly dying and now its just really a quiet bitter place. Its a shame, the site was great last year - although a bit antagonistic.

Contribute more and this site will be better.

We need posters to be active, it starts with them, not others.