Votes: 3 18.8%
  • NBA Finals

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Shaq is old, Suns lost

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
F*ckin Celtics won, F*ck Ray Allen his shooting percentages aint that great F*ck him and the Celtics. And F*ck Rondo, how he gonna be a point guard and only get 3 assists? (and 3 turnovers). Telfair got 6 assists. Gay Allen only shot 5 for 16. The Celtdicks without Gay G (The big stick-it) barely beatin the Twolves still isnt that impressive. Im lookin forward to watching someone own them in the playoffs.

Pricey

Rotation player
Celtics were terrible, Powe and House kept them in it.
Pierce got hammered in the last and no call either, refs were bad.

this is a shit day. Knicks lose in OT and England r going to lose to New Zealand in the cricket. Fk this, im getting a Jim Beam, actually make it 8.
Time to start some pre-drinking for a big sat night.

New New York

Quiet Storm

this is a shit day. Knicks lose in OT and England r going to lose to New Zealand in the cricket. Fk this, im getting a Jim Beam, actually make it 8.

Damn not to New Zealand!

haha thats so weird its like you guys over there live in the future lmao

Pricey

Rotation player
u guys r behind us, get with the present!!!! lol
yeah its weird man, talking to u guys and its like friday night or whatever lol.
its like 2:49pm and im watching the horses and drinking Jim Beam.
I live a great life

Uggh it's not even so much that this team is bad that's frustrating it's how they're sooooo freakin dumb!!! I mean even Balkman tonight screwed up badly on the Finley 3. That said Renaldo had been playing great this week and he better keep getting his minutes. As for the Spurs what can you say about this team? They are so good and clutch, remind me a lot of how the Yankees of 1996-2001 were. Until I see someone beat them I won't believe they're dead. Ginobli is a phenomenal player that doesn't get anywhere near the credit that he deserves, the guy just does everything well.