Sig Thread

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Crazy⑧s;246948 said:
Check out the bad boy that AFP cooked up for me. He even offered to make me one!

Legendaryyyyyyyyyyy!

Rep that nice young man for me boys.

That **** is fire lol good **** AFP

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
mjsig.png

Good looking out for the hometeam A4P!!!!

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Its official AFP is the Signature Maestro. Check out this sick Mobb Deep sig he made for me. :mrgreen:

The dude PM'd me if i wanted a sig, then BOOM.

Thanks for hooking me up with this sick sig, AFP! :beer:

I'm really glad you guys liked your sigs! I love the mobb deep one I made I made for MeloForMayor. It's crazy how I blended this
786366921LP.jpg

and this
site_pic2a.jpg

and it came it out so good. Making sigs is all about learning from tutorials and experimenting. I really thought this site needed a sig guru so I downloaded Photoshop and started making sigs asap. There are more to come, and there are still a lot of posters that I haven't gotten to yet. Thanks guys once again! :thumbsup:

p0nder

Starter
AFP for President!

Also, still waiting on my request, take your time tho. i've been waiting 3 years, i can wait a little more.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
I'm really glad you guys liked your sigs! I love the mobb deep one I made I made for MeloForMayor. It's crazy how I blended this
786366921LP.jpg

and this
site_pic2a.jpg

and it came it out so good. Making sigs is all about learning from tutorials and experimenting. I really thought this site needed a sig guru so I downloaded Photoshop and started making sigs asap. There are more to come, and there are still a lot of posters that I haven't gotten to yet. Thanks guys once again! :thumbsup:

My reaction when you sent me the sig:

tumblr_m913mrJPgA1rucijv.gif