Knicks V Lakers - Thu, Dec 13 - D'antoni dares show his mo in NYC.

+ rep poll: how many dimes will Ray have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Dh7pw.jpg

Thread Toons

nXq1B.gif

AngelesLakersLogo.png

This Haggard Individual is B.I.T

d-ant-rant-o.gif

Mike, mother*cking, 'Antoni. This miscreant anus tickler has been afforded one of the league's best rosters, and has so far managed to merely carry on the same success he had in NY. The Los Angeles Lakers lost at home on Sunday to the Utah Jazz by a final score of 117-110. The Lakers allowed the Jazz to score 1.361 points per possession. Sound familiar, Mike advocates?

mike-dantoni.jpg

"Ummmmm ? we're not very good right now," was all Mike had to say.

How the f*ck did this joker get the gig in LA? How?

IMO, the Lakers knee jerk firing of Brown to replace him with a worse coach is the NBA fail of the year.

As constant failure HC in NY, his incessant "let's go" war cry, his animated antics when the Knicks' offence was predicted over and over again, his neglect of certain individuals, his "offensive genius" time out plays that never worked, his wont to ignore necessary substitutions ~ I am so glad that this imbecile is out of here, and has been replaced by a true Alpha Dog in Mike Woodson. Just look at what he's done with this team, and, most importantly, the potential defensively that he's enticed out of Anthony.

It just wouldn't be right if I didn't call upon D'antoni's biggest detractor, Red, by regurgitating some of his anti-MDA venom.

HOW COULD ANYONE BE STUPID ENOUGH TO NOT LOOK AT THIS AND CONCLUDE THIS COACH DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING...HOW?

HOW do some have the audacity to talk about "we need a pg", or "we need a big" , before saying "we need a new coach".

This one has squandered away every opportunity we had to really compete. And now after YEARS you don't realize coach is the REASON we don't have them.

SERIOUSLY!!! And you call yourself a fan.

HfsSR.gif
HfsSR.gif
HfsSR.gif

Dat's Nashty

Steve Nash's return to the Los Angeles Lakers has been delayed due to nerve irritation in his lower left leg, according to sources.

elite-daily-steve-nash-lakers.jpg

Nash seemed to be ready to come back from a non-displaced fractured left fibula three to four weeks ago, but he suffered the nerve irritation during rehabilitation, sources said.

Nash has been caused pain any time he applies pressure on the nerve, which is steadily improving. Nash was forced to pull out of a session of sticky anal with Beyonc? quite recently as a result of his injury. Jay Z has reportedly almost stopped crying.

Nash, who has missed 19 of the Lakers' 21 games, is expected to return before the end of this month, sources said.

602572_4456435804247_918048674_n.jpg

Nh8Sh.gif

Speaks Dutch! So, I have to wonder, has he ever stuck his thumb in a dike?

JJ4wM.gif

Kidd Karma

Speaks on the Heat and the Knicks.

Is Melo's top 7-8 (Melo, Amare, Tyson, Felton, Brewer, Kidd, Smith, Sheed, Novak versus, James, Battier, Bosh, Chalmers, Wade, Allen, Lewis, Cole, Miller) supporting cast able to carry us to the 4th quarters in late May and June? will Melo have enough gas in the tank the final 5 minutes? Harden couldnt' answer the call last summer. Right now Allen, Lewis are wildcards, they won't run the 82 games, so the record maybe a mirage, plus the Heat were down 2-1 to Indy and James willed them to a win, if the Chips are down, can Melo put up an epic performance? I don't need to see 40, when we win by 20.

We got JR and Felton, will they disappear in the playoffs? They have to come up big for us offensively, defense will be there, it's the offensive support around Melo that needs to show up consistently in the playoffs. Our depth is helping us grab headlines and wins right now, but once the benches shorten for the playoffs, is our top handful of guys enough to get it done? I think the key lies with Amare right now. If he provides bench support, we should be in good shape to take down the Heat.

644547_4456435044228_125313570_n.jpg

Need 4 Sheed

wallace.png

On Hedo Turkoglu "They?ve got to know that he?s a f*ckin' flopper. That?s all Turkododo do. Flopping shouldn?t get you nowhere. He acts like I shot him?That?s not basketball, man. That?s not defense. That?s garbage, what it is. I?m glad I don?t have too much of it left?Let the Golden Child [LeBron James] do that, or one of the NBA Without Border kids do that, it?s all fine and dandy."

155382_4456438044303_90979166_n.jpg

302783_4456432004152_2101940836_n.jpg

novak.png

Steve Novak has a third testicle that recreates the exact sound of crickets f*cking when he moonwalks. He was also questioned by police in an alleged incident, in which a nun received an atomic elbow to her lady garden. ****ing look it up it's true.

553699_4456438244308_1217380621_n.jpg

Because it's necessary, that's why.

friday_gifdump_67_19.gif

dirty.gif

dirty-humor-14.jpg

down-and-dirty-photos-34.jpg

down-and-dirty-photos-12.jpg

KingCharles34

All Star
Great game thread Crazy, I really enjoyed reading the part about Dantoni. It was filled with lots of humor :lol: The garbage Lakers lost to the Cavs tonight

Should be an easy win for us. Even if the Lakers are somehow in position to win they will find a way to lose.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Finally made the appearance on one of your GTs, it's a great honor Al, would rep you, but this **** says I need to spread some gay love before I hit you again.

smokes

Huge Member
dirty.gif

OH MY!!!!!! :eek:

Great GT as per.

Mike Woodson will not allow Mike D'Antoni to come into MSG and win, no freaking way that will ever happen.

Sage

Rotation player
I've really got to turn off images on this forum when I'm at work... :|

Can't wait to see what kind of reaction D'Antoni gets when he's introduced.

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
TOO MUCH AWESOMENESS FOR 1 NIGHT!

A big win and a new game thread by crazy8's, this is too much.

I gotta save some for later, gonna read this tomorrow, too much sugar isn't good for someone's health.

#1stworldproblems

Wargames

Starter

Just to remind the apologist how sh*t could be so much worse..... In the end he spazzes over being asked about defense....

Sage

Rotation player

Just to remind the apologist how sh*t could be so much worse..... In the end he spazzes over being asked about defense....

Oooh, a whole half hour spent on defense. How wonderful... Did that include the time it took for him to open his laptop, go to google and type in "What is defense I don't even"...?

-EDIT-

The reporter asking the questions is @LATimesTJSimers, feel free to send him some love on twitter.

Last edited:

smokes

Huge Member
Oooh, a whole half hour spent on defense. How wonderful... Did that include the time it took for him to open his laptop, go to google and type in "What is defense I don't even"...?

-EDIT-

The reporter asking the questions is @LATimesTJSimers, feel free to send him some love on twitter.

They were talking about morning shootaround, which doesn't last very long so half an hour isn't bad at all.

However it's hard to look past the stigma of D'Antoni when you see what kind of pathetic D the Lakers are playing, with DPOTY's and all defensive team players throughout their roster.

Forrest17

Rotation player
I still can't believe the lakers chose him willingly over Phil Jackson.

Think about it. How seriously ****ED are the lakers if Dwight leaves at the end of the season? They have NO draft picks, and will have nothing but an old nash and Koby making about 45 million. They are beyond ****ed.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
Over the next week so or we really need to tie up all the loose ends and conquer former nightmares by soundly beating LA, Houston & Brooklyn.

Lakers just seem a total mess and Kobe was furious after the loss, he will come out firing. For sure we will need to come out hard and I expect big games from our guards in limiting Kobe & torching them in penetration and the 3 ball.

5 straight home game, like to see us win them all but 4 out of 5 or higher would be brilliant. Woodson 34-11 with the Knicks :beer:

wian

Benchwarmer
I....... like many others here on this forum am just loving seeing the Lakers playing like Losers !!! I Hope they miss the playoffs ! hehe !