Randolph a changed man....Knicks build chemestry

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Wasn't this thread about Randolph? Also has MSG and Metro ever not shared the same opinion on something? Everyone of there posts start with some sort of love comment. "I have to agree with Metro on this" I co-sign with MSG".

Whose a better player Benard King or H20 you two discuss... i'm tired of the lovefest

Stop overreacting. We dont have the same opinions on everything. But even if i dont agree with what metro says, all his opinions are respectable and never ignorant. Theres alotta bum posters on here who get on here and start actin emotional. A great example is the quote in metros sig. Datruth is known for saying stupid things, just take a look at the thread he made. Posters like metro, abcd, akamu, and myself are here to try to help everyone else. Were here to shut down the ignorant posts coming from ignorant posters.

metrocard

Legend
Wasn't this thread about Randolph? Also has MSG and Metro ever not shared the same opinion on something? Everyone of there posts start with some sort of love comment. "I have to agree with Metro on this" I co-sign with MSG".

Whose a better player Benard King or H20 you two discuss... i'm tired of the lovefest

Ight.

Relax, tough guy.

GetRealistic

Starter
So H20 or King? In all actuality is a really tough decision because of alot of different factors.

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
People call for an end when they realize defeat, you should be a man and know when to co-sign or not. Don't be so stubborn and emotional with your intro.

You shouldn't repeat yourself, but you're forced to because you have nothing valid to add.

My signature is your quote, word for word.
You're mad at your ignorance?

Like I said, you do not know what chemistry is.

Now all you're talking about is buttons in your first paragraph...I didn't know Marbury was a mad X-Box online player.

Yeah...Knicks negative spotlight is the reason why the Knicks played bad.
Very good logic, genius.

You're way too simple man.

You really have nothing else to bring except repeating yourself.

Go back to October 19th on this thread when i posted at 14:53. Your little quote that you use was taken from this post i believe. This is what i said, Metro............

"Metro, Marbury has proven to show great talent and win games single handedly at times. But the past couple years he has been one of the key reasons why we have had chemistry issues.Isiah, selfish players that are overpriced... and Marbury with his feud, and overall immaturity caused this team to win only 23 games."

As i said...you took it out of context. Dont make a quote saying I said something when I threw in the other issues before Marbury.

Ending the argument, which never really ended, was because of my frustration with your lack of acceptance in the fact that this did create chemistry issues.

So you have a a quote by me, TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT......good one.

Even Knicks4lyfe agreed that the feud created chemistry issues. If it is a totally false story, than show me the proof. Other wise, what i heard all year about this feud going on did happen and was true. It's understandable because the two guys didn't like each other. And there were countless reports on this story that blew up. I never heard Marbury deny the story about the feud. If you did, then tell me when. If you can't prove that to me, than Marbury is not the one that "saved" this franchise from Isiah. lol.

Isiah got himself fired due to his stupidity and the fact that the media was tearing the Knicks apart. Enough was enough.

Only reason Marbury is still here is because his contract is so high that no one wants him. Not because he saved the franchise from Isiah's rule.

Get that fairy tale story out of your head, stop making false accusations against me, and stop trying to win arguments by going off on childish rants.

metrocard

Legend
lol @ editing post so desperately.

Tell them why you frustrated, b.

The debate died when I killed you when you couldn't come up with anything new within 5-6 post.

Paul1355

All Star
lol @ editing post so desperately.

Tell them why you frustrated, b.

The debate died when I killed you when you couldn't come up with anything new within 5-6 post.

It took you 5-6 posts for you to understand a simple thing. Taking my quote out of context and then, I show you proof of what I REALLY SAID....what do you have to say now? You lie to make other looks bad, that's a weak tactic kid.

Paul1355

All Star
Stop overreacting. We dont have the same opinions on everything. But even if i dont agree with what metro says, all his opinions are respectable and never ignorant. Theres alotta bum posters on here who get on here and start actin emotional. A great example is the quote in metros sig. Datruth is known for saying stupid things, just take a look at the thread he made. Posters like metro, abcd, akamu, and myself are here to try to help everyone else. Were here to shut down the ignorant posts coming from ignorant posters.

More like expressing your constant love for Metrocard.

Lol ignorant....it sure sounds ignorant when the person takes the quote out of context and is shown with proof that he is wrong.

Look at the whole picture before jumping to conclusions, MSG.

metrocard

Legend
Last edited by Paul1355 : Oct 21, 2008 at 19:56.

LMAO @ This fool actually re-editing his ignorant ass quote.

What a loser.

You lost in so many ways, just stop posting.

You weren't right about a single damn thing to the point you're disagreeing with yourself and re-editing your fool a$$ comments.

Go get a job and stop trying so hard.

Paul1355

All Star
Last edited by Paul1355 : Oct 21, 2008 at 19:56.

LMAO @ This fool actually re-editing his ignorant ass quote.

What a loser.

You lost in so many ways, just stop posting.

You weren't right about a single damn thing to the point you're disagreeing with yourself and re-editing your fool a$$ comments.

Go get a job and stop trying so hard.

Re-editing is to correct spelling errors...I'm sorry if I don't type perfect.

Metro, I'm going to be as calm with you as I can possibly be.

Do you honestly think that Marbury didn't hurt the team mentally last year with his actions, in any way?

Why?

And why do you continue to use a quote....that I showed you proof was taken out of context.......and continue to say that I said it?

Do you enjoy falsely accusing people?

metrocard

Legend
Do you really think bolding, upping in font size and underlining will your ignorance will do anything against my words of wisdom? Your boring unflavored font will always be what it is, no matter how many colors, bolds, underlines, alignments or whatever is possible.

You failed, enjoy being owner of the most ignorant quote in KnicksOnline.com history.
lmao @ you tryin to re-up a debate you got your ass whoop in, you're a clown in a toilet. Just reread my replies...you have to pay me 25 dollars a post for me to repeat something I blessed you with.

Correcting you isn't an act of disrespect, I'm trying to make you wise and aware...appreciate my minimal efforts.

Paul1355

All Star
Do you really think bolding, upping in font size and underlining will your ignorance will do anything against my words of wisdom? Your boring unflavored font will always be what it is, no matter how many colors, bolds, underlines, alignments or whatever is possible.

You failed, enjoy being owner of the most ignorant quote in KnicksOnline.com history.
lmao @ you tryin to re-up a debate you got your ass whoop in, you're a clown in a toilet. Just reread my replies...you have to pay me 25 dollars a post for me to repeat something I blessed you with.

Correcting you isn't an act of disrespect, I'm trying to make you wise and aware...appreciate my minimal efforts.
wow kid you are too full of yourself.

Couldn't answer simple questions and avoided the issue.

You had nothing that showed I lost anything other than a false quote that you created.

Really pathetic.

I present you facts...you blindly ignore them and move on.....your a hypocrite to call me ignorant.

Yea, a "wise" man wouldn't ignore facts that are presented to him and display it on every post.

You really said nothing and showed your true colors.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
So H20 or King? In all actuality is a really tough decision because of alot of different factors.

I would have to pick starbury

More like expressing your constant love for Metrocard.

Lol ignorant....it sure sounds ignorant when the person takes the quote out of context and is shown with proof that he is wrong.

Look at the whole picture before jumping to conclusions, MSG.

u-mad1.jpg

Paul1355

All Star
I would have to pick starbury

u-mad1.jpg

lol funny pic. I just get mad when I am falsely accused.

And even more mad when people like you acknowledge it without knowing the facts. Not mad at you bro. You just didn't know at the time, and now you do.

No hard feelings.

Just don't call me out without knowing both sides to the story. Know what I mean?

metrocard

Legend
How many times are you going to repeat that without souding like a b1tch or making a point?

I've counted 9 so far.

Paul1355

All Star
How many times are you going to repeat that without souding like a b1tch or making a point?

I've counted 9 so far.

I've made a point 9 times then. Your a fake, who takes quotes out of context to try to win an argument. I just made my point for the 10th time....do you finally get it?

Have you denied it at all??? 10 times and counting.

NO, because I showed you proof that your wrong with the quote that you continue to display against me. Look at it from my view.

Onto Marbury. Answer those questions that I asked you a few post earlier about Marbury. If you can't answer simple questions, then you shouldn't have argued with me in the first place.