Jeremy Lin Conspiracy Theory

Cakalusa

Benchwarmer
It?s been sitting under our nose the whole time.

Lin #17
9c6f7c_jlin2912.jpg

Amare #1 + Carmelo #7
136060506_crop_650x440.jpg

Amare and Melo are both out due to varying reasons, leaving much of the spotlight on Jeremy; which he took full advantage of. If Amare and Melo were both active the past two games, would it have affected Lin's stats and performance?

Is this fate or a conspiracy theory?

Cakalusa

Benchwarmer
Another Conspiracy Theory here

Some time last night Lin had:
6 Rebounds
6 Assists
6 Turnovers

Also known as to many of us, the number of the Beast.
Did some more research into it and in the Book of Revelation it states: The first beast comes comes out of the Sea by the power of the Dragon.
Lin emerged from the D-League from the Erie Bayhawks also close to Lake Erie
This is the year of the Dragon
:O

vpell

Benchwarmer
I thought this thread was about the Triad underworld killing Amare's brother and injuring Carmelo Anthony all under the guise of accidents in order for Lin to gain prominence on the Knicks.

Cakalusa

Benchwarmer
I have come to a conclusion

Jeremy is coming back on a vengeance against the Spanish national team members who’s part of that “racist” photo.

First Pau Gasol, then Rubio, and now Jose Calderon.

Eman

Benchwarmer
Jeremy Lin's first big game was on February 4th. That's 2/04. 2 plus 4 equals 6= Tyson's jersey number. Aliens are coming next.

onex0is0

Benchwarmer
August 23, 1978 = Kobe Bryant's Birth day
August 23, 1988 = Jeremy Lin's Birth day

1988 = Year of the Dragon
2012 = Year of the Dragon

The dragon arise...

---
I also like to think of Jeremy's success as G-d's way of silencing all of the mean people who wronged him (Jeremy), made fun of him, etc., during his years in high school and college. All his opponents/hecklers who called him names, etc.

In the end, Jeremy has the last laugh. And those mean players/hecklers, who probably didn't focus on their education, are now sitting at home watching T.V., with mediocre jobs, and their conscience killing them inside because Jeremy's face is everywhere in the newspapers, T.V., and on the internet.

Funny how G-d and/or karma works.

Kiyaman

Legend
NBA commentators is giving all Lin's success to Damnphoney

The only conspiracy is all these journalist getting jobs as sports announcers/writers
keep forcing fans to believe Jeremy Lin's success is from Dantoni's offensive system....Bullshiiit!!!

This Bullshiiit is a sickness being promoted daily by
NBA commentators throughout Jeremy Lin's great success
of turning a BUM Knicks team (8-15) into a (15-15)
.500 Lin-Win Team....Lin = Nash
How about Lin being Jeremy Lin = the overlooked NBA Star.

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
The only conspiracy is all these journalist getting jobs as sports announcers/writers
keep forcing fans to believe Jeremy Lin's success is from Dantoni's offensive system....Bullshiiit!!!

NBA commentators throughout MDA's great success
of turning a BUM Jeremy Lin (2.6 ppg 1.4 apg) into a (24.3 ppg 9.5 apg)
star PG. MDA =/= Keith Smart
How about Mike being MDA = the hated on NBA genius.
fixed that for you

Purch.

Rookie

NBA commentators throughout Jeremy Lin's great success
of turning a BUM Knicks team (8-15) into a (15-15)
.500 Lin-Win Team....Lin = Nash
How about Lin being Jeremy Lin = the overlooked NBA Star.
Raymond Felton's numbers as Knick - 17PPG and 9AST/game
Raymond Felton's Career numbers - 13 PPG and 7AST/game

Steve Nash went from having pretty good numbers on Mavs to Averaging a DOUBLE DOUBLE in D'antoni's system, and has flourished under Gentry too who was an assistant under Mike.

Like him or not, he has a very good offensive system that lets all the players on the court flourish with anyone above-average or better at PG, and makes good point guards better if they fit the bill.

Every article I see living in NY is about Lin, not D'antoni, every time I go onto ESPN who do I see on the front display? Not D'antoni, that's for damn sure.

Don't get me wrong, a could do without A LOT of reporters, especially for ESPN NY, but for a lack of praise of Lin is completely linsane.

Kiyaman

Legend
Raymond Felton's numbers as Knick - 17PPG and 9AST/game
Raymond Felton's Career numbers - 13 PPG and 7AST/game

Steve Nash went from having pretty good numbers on Mavs to Averaging a DOUBLE DOUBLE in D'antoni's system, and has flourished under Gentry too who was an assistant under Mike.

Like him or not, he has a very good offensive system that lets all the players on the court flourish with anyone above-average or better at PG, and makes good point guards better if they fit the bill.

Every article I see living in NY is about Lin, not D'antoni, every time I go onto ESPN who do I see on the front display? Not D'antoni, that's for damn sure.

Don't get me wrong, a could do without A LOT of reporters, especially for ESPN NY, but for a lack of praise of Lin is completely linsane.

Dont get me wrong....u and Amazin has lost your basketball sense of mind.
Thats a FACT.

Steve Nash last 3 seasons on the Mavs equal 50 win seasons on 29 minutes
of playingtime. Shawn Marion taught Nash how to switch his talent into his
ex-teammates talent Jason Kidd, who took the NJ Nets to the next level in the NBA.

Raymond Felton was a 37 minute PG in a 9 man rotation on the Bobcats.
On the Knicks Felton became a 40+ minute PG in a 7 man rotation with an
unstoppable 40+ minute Stat (which lead to Stat being injured throughout
the offseason and start of the season.).

Here is a FACT....
The Knicks had a headcoach name Holzman/Hubie who used a 2-unit rotation to
get a chemistry playing team....GM Chekkett, GM Grunfield, and GM owner
Dolan always suplied the Knicks with a roster of decent players to start the
season with a 2-unit rotation to get chemistry from 9 to 10 players hroughout
the season. Headcoach Pat Riley & JVG used this type of system to get far in
the playoffs....plus build a Knicks roster of 8+ tradeable players each season.