I think this series goes to game 7.

Nyknicks141

Benchwarmer
I dont know what it is but i have this feeling that this series will go to game 7.

Previously, Dantoni was not able to fire up this team but i feel as if a game 1 beating will light a fire under these guys, especially with the flopping.

You can see it on the players' faces. Dissatisfaction on Tyson Chandler's face, shock and anger on Melo's.

These guys have to show some pride, right?

orangeblobman

Rotation player
What can I really say to this?

The fire under the ass should be there game 1.

If there is no fire under the ass for this game 1, with all the build-up, what the hell does it take for the fire under the ass?

I'm sure you're a good guy and a devoted Knicks fan, but I would be shocked if any game in the series ended under a 10-point margin, and I would be so far beyond shocked if Knicks won a single game that there is no word for this level of shock.

Game 1 reminded me of the 50 point loss to the Celtics under Isiah. Same feeling.

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
If Shump was 100% , this could've been a possibility, with a win @ MIA tomorrow.

But it's hard seeing this series going to game 7, unless Woody works some kind of magic and STAT can come back.
If that won't happen, i wouldnt be surprised if it ends 4-0 or 4-1 to MIA at most, as much as im an optimist.

KingCharles34

All Star
Its gonna be extra tough without Shumpert. Not only that, but Bibby and Jeffries are both hurt. Barons back stiffened up on him yesterday after he played great. Fields only plays when he feels like it. Stat thinks hes entitled to take long stretches of a game off. Melo is going up against a superior athlete and a team that can get away with smothering him, as long as Amarknee continues to play softer then cottonelle.

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
I dont even think the knick playerss think that. Between the loss and shumps injury I think they completely had a defeated attitude after the game. Like they realized this shit just isnt going to happen this year...I hope im wrong but I dont see us getting past next sunday.

zshopa

Benchwarmer
I miss the Dirty Knicks of the 90's!!!!!!!

Where is Spreewell to choke a bitch ass LEFlop?

Where is Oakley to just drop you and make you pay for coming near the basket?

or Charlie Ward Flipping your power forward over his head like he was a F'n 20 pound child!?

Softemire needs to get in there and just drop lebron next time he flops, lay his ass out on the court and show the world how much of a bitch he is.

I dont know about you guys/gals but im a new yorker and if someone disses me like Leflop did on Saturday i dont let it happen again.

elleclouds

Rookie
We have to injury LeBron. Thats the only way we win this season.

Heat without LeBron are an average team.

You mean you have to injure Lebron. What a creep way to try and win. How about trying to play better basketball rather than hurting other players. This is how you know which team is inferior. Sweep the legs Daniel son.

rogeryy

Benchwarmer
I dont know about you guys/gals but im a new yorker and if someone disses me like Leflop did on Saturday i dont let it happen again.

Did you mean his flop? How are we gonna stop that?

Or his nearly 70% shooting percentage? That I think we have a chance to stop!!

zshopa

Benchwarmer
Did you mean his flop? How are we gonna stop that?

Or his nearly 70% shooting percentage? That I think we have a chance to stop!!

Leflop - Lebron, same thing.

Its a lot tougher to defend a player if he gets a BS call on almost every play. the officiating has been awful all year.

Yes.... the knicks play like a bunch of Turds in Game 1 but how is it possible to beat a team that has such superb acting.

Acting should be a statline in the NBA like the +/-.... Lebron Would be +100 in the Acting department. and the Referees should be ashamed of themselves for being duped into thinking that JR Smith could launch lebron 6 feet away with 1 arm. man i wish he was that strong but sorry thats just Awful officiating and demoralizing to your defense.

KnicksFan4Life

Benchwarmer
You mean you have to injure Lebron. What a creep way to try and win. How about trying to play better basketball rather than hurting other players. This is how you know which team is inferior. Sweep the legs Daniel son.

Relax. I am sure he was being sarcastic. He is basically saying we have no chance as long as they LeBron on their side. Don't take it literally!

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
The Heat are a championship caliber squad.

I'll be surprised if we don't get swept.

We would need Lin at full strength to really challenge them in any meaningful way.

Even then I think they'd still beat us.

Rioferd

Benchwarmer
OP must be fuc king dreaming if he thinks this will go to 7 games.

Some people need to watch more basketball.