Game Thread: New York Knicks at Brooklyn Nets - 3/15/21

Down 3 with 5 seconds left... Randle jumps up with the ball, Irving swats ball and hits ball, Randle lands and refs call turnover. Awful call.

But, Randle didn?t let ball go so refs can?t make the call. What a terrible play we designed, even worse execution...

Kyrie Irving just beat Randle with defense... awful.

Only had 5.7 seconds. Got Randle an open look against a smaller player. Irving made a nice play and refs made a 2nd mistake in final 10 seconds of game.

Randle, RJ, and Quickley combine for 77 points.

Biggest problem was that Quickley did not shoot well tonight and also didn?t do much on the passing front. His game will need to mature with time.

Kiyaman

Legend
I thought Randle were gonna pass the ball to Burks or Quickley to shoot the 3 ..
Thibs should've wrote up a 3-ball play where Randle dont touch the ball.
The new NBA is CRAP cause every player on the court are throwing-up 3 ball shots.
The Knicks missed so many opportunities to tie the score or take the lead because of shooting to many 3's. I was happy when RJ started taking the ball inside to get 2 pts or go to the foul line the final 5 min of the game

tiger0330

Legend
Randle, RJ, and Quickley combine for 77 points.

Biggest problem was that Quickley did not shoot well tonight and also didnā€™t do much on the passing front. His game will need to mature with time.

He should still get the start over Nits as long as Payton and DRose are out. Showcasing Nits for a trade has no value, Pels are not giving us Ball for him even with a first round pick in the deal.

mafra

Legend
mmy Beer
@TommyBeer
?
3h
Over the Knicks last two games,
Quickley, Barrett and Randle have combined for:
156 points,
40 rebounds,
31 assists

mafra

Legend
I bet if Randle reaches in like that on Irving, in that same situation.... it?s called a foul. The reach in was so abrupt, it almost always gets called (regardless of contact).