Carmelo Anthony Discussion Thread - All Things Melo

Broadway

All Star
Not to mention dudes daughter and baby mom was killed in front of his son and he and his family got robbed in their own home at gunpoint

Yeah the baby he wasn't supporting and largely responsible for such incident as he had lived a life up to that point of incredible irresponsibility. One of which he fell behind on mortgage payments where he was paying $37,500.00/mo. Oh and we fronted him the greater portion of the final 2-3yrs of his salary.

Please get out of here trying to defend Curry.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Yeah the baby he wasn't supporting and largely responsible for such incident as he had lived a life up to that point of incredible irresponsibility. One of which he fell behind on mortgage payments where he was paying $37,500.00/mo. Oh and we fronted him the greater portion of the final 2-3yrs of his salary.

Please get out of here trying to defend Curry.

dam man you can be a sportswriter, accountant, social worker, and a lawyer your awesome !

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
You can ask Tiger3030 if the discussions were similar.
Me bumping a thread doesn't give Clyde the opportunity to merge every single Carmelo Anthony thread this site has made into one thread. If you think that's logical and okay, we know why this site is the way it is today. (In before you come back and blaming me for the sites troubles)

Boring? Have you seen your game threads? Or your post in general? Do people even read what you post? Before you speak, let's see you be active on this site and add some hype or bring some traffic.
In fact the only traffic this site was getting were from my threads.
Clyde has spammed and even sticked his crap article thread that no one pays attention or replies to. You didn't say anything about that.Rono doesn't even come here to post, he comes here to give credit to his sexual partners or mention something about me, same with Crazy8 with his 2 reply glitter threads.

Please don't talk about "insults" when you don't even have active moderators on this site. That's like complaining about speeding with no speed limit on the road. You're a weird dude man.

What have you done for this site in the past 3 years besides pay a petty bill and make some crappy new design that looks 10X worse than the regular? then I could see why this site has been dying because you never upgrade yourself as an admin. You've been the same bum dude since 2002. 11 Years and no progress. I'm keeping it real with you. Romania has failed you.

You've really let this site go to complete crap by not allowing discussion and hype in any thread for that matter.
As for me, I've done everything I need to do to engage posters and keep the forum update with new threads. If you have a personal problem with my name being on the first page on the threads, then PM me about it like a man and I'll get other people to start threads in here if you don't like seeing my name

I'm out of here. Not even trying to look back at this thread too because it's AIDS given by Clyde and allowed by Rady. Knowing them, they'll delete this post. lol It's too much of a blow up for them to read.

Enjoy a forum of Carmelo down playing between 3G4G and Kiyaman and ball slurping between Clyde, Rono, Smokes and 8s.

You guys can catch me here.
http://forums.nykfp.com/viewforum.php?

This is the most butt-hurt post ever. :boohoo:

Disrespected the hell out of Rady and for what?

What has happened to you in this thread is symptomatic of an inability to be humble/respectful. Smokes made his point. It was cogent and well-written. You disagreed, just leave it at that. No need to hurl insults.

It's funny how many times this has had to happen. It is the definition of insanity actually: One poster doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Do yourself and the forum a favor and LEARN.

CoolClyde

This is the most butt-hurt post ever. :boohoo:

Disrespected the hell out of Rady and for what?

What has happened to you in this thread is symptomatic of an inability to be humble/respectful. Smokes made his point. It was cogent and well-written. You disagreed, just leave it at that. No need to hurl insults.

It's funny how many times this has had to happen. It is the definition of insanity actually: One poster doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Do yourself and the forum a favor and LEAVE.

fixed it for ya.

George M.

Benchwarmer
When you have the head jerk Dolan saying with the advantage of hindsight the Knicks did not make a mistake signing Stat you have no hope that the Knicks will ever build a winner as long as Dolan is in charge.

Point taken and duly noted. That contract was a blunder as well. We even had a chance to correct this blunder as I said earlier
but of course Walsh/Grunfailed and Dolan screwed it up.

KingCharles34

All Star
Crazy⑧s;282795 said:
Presumably KingStarbury3 has recently returned to the forum of late? There's your culprit there. Poor old Rady will have to go back through and delete the sh*t AGAIN.
Actually I haven't been here frequently enough to even really know whats going on. I just tried to educate myself quickly on the latest drama, all I can do is laugh at all this. Its no secret I'm a Carmelo fan, I think he's a top 10 player in the league and I'm happy hes on the Knicks.

Anyone that wants to disagree has their right to, I have no problem with that. I wouldn't wanna control what others think even if i could. I respect that u all have different opinions. I'm just here to root for my knicks :gony:

Crazy, I'm not sure why u would name drop me like that. Last i knew we were on good terms and u were also part of the MeloMafia. You dished out alotta rep too my friend and if I remember correctly u also found it funny when Ron was upset about the rep system being destroyed. Its all good though I'm not here for beefs, I'm here to support my team

#MeloMafia #KnicksTape

Kiyaman

Legend
:thumbsup::2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents::thumbsup:

Its not looking Good for the Carmelo Anthony Knicks in the 2013-14 season.

Having Carmelo Anthony and his puppet coach Woodson running the entire show the Knicks will have a 33 or 35 win season.
The Knicks 2013-14 $91M cap roster could've had a 35 win season with Herb Williams as the headcoach, and Carmelo Anthony catching a season-injury in the preseason games to be DNP throughout the regular season games.
That way Carmelo Anthony FA value wouldn't have drop down to $12M per. for padding his stats throughout the 2013-14 season to lead his Knicks team to a 33 or 35 win season.

How will Carmelo Anthony explain to the Knicks new president (Wizard) Phil Jackson, that he no longer want to "opt-out" at the end of the season?

When will Phil Jackson select the new headcoach for the Knicks 1014-15 season? before or after July 1st (the Melo decision)???

CoolClyde

...How will Carmelo Anthony explain to the Knicks new president (Wizard) Phil Jackson, that he no longer want to "opt-out" at the end of the season?

When will Phil Jackson select the new headcoach for the Knicks 1014-15 season? before or after July 1st (the Melo decision)???

very good questions. If Melo was committed to Knicks' new direction under Phil Jackson, he would not even test the waters of free agency, unless he really wants to form a big 3 on his own.

Since Melo (or no Melo) will be a huge part of 2014-15 season, Phil may make the initial move and hire a coach before Melo opts in or out, to help Melo make the decision to stay or go, and to have that special someone in place to build around Melo, or build without Melo. Whomever PJ hires is going to play a major part in how the new Knicks squad takes shape, offensively and defensively.

my guess is this:
1) Melo will test free agency because he has a huge ego and needs stroking to tell him how great he is, but he will not opt out.
2) Phil will hire new HC before the decision.

IMHO

Broadway

All Star
very good questions. If Melo was committed to Knicks' new direction under Phil Jackson, he would not even test the waters of free agency, unless he really wants to form a big 3 on his own.

Since Melo (or no Melo) will be a huge part of 2014-15 season, Phil may make the initial move and hire a coach before Melo opts in or out, to help Melo make the decision to stay or go, and to have that special someone in place to build around Melo, or build without Melo. Whomever PJ hires is going to play a major part in how the new Knicks squad takes shape, offensively and defensively.

my guess is this:
1) Melo will test free agency because he has a huge ego and needs stroking to tell him how great he is, but he will not opt out.
2) Phil will hire new HC before the decision.

IMHO

Melo has to opt out in order to test free agency. He will have to do so some time by last week of June so he can become free on July 1st. He also has to opt out in order to get paid Maximum salary. I'm wondering if you meant Melo will test free agency but not leave the Knicks for a different team.