Knicks vs Bobcats III

Kiyaman

Legend
No Game Thread.....
And I thought everyone was snowed in LOL

If we want this WIN.....we should play Nate Robinson, before we trade him the win would make the value of the trade worth it.

Nate took us to overtime with the Bobcats before straining his legs...

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Seriously a headache? Must be a migraine because Wallace is one of the toughest players in the league. But hey whatever keeps him out the game.

I don't think we're going to see Nate play tonight...

TunerAddict

Starter
Seriously a headache? Must be a migraine because Wallace is one of the toughest players in the league. But hey whatever keeps him out the game.

I don't think we're going to see Nate play tonight...

We shouldn't play him. It'd be rewarding him for his agent going to the press.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Jets let me down, shoveling snow almost killed me, and watching Bender in the paint not jump for any rebounds several times.....i guess its not my day

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Gallo is the man. Clutch threes and a HUGE BLOCK. Who knew that we would be talking about Gallo's defense instead of his offense. I'm happy to see him go at opponent's shots every single game. He's becoming a defensive minded beast and that will set him apart from other players. Great win by the Knicks or should i say Gallo.

:gony:

yeah man chandler and gallo are really showing what could be yet to come if we hold onto them. Could you imagine those two playing like this, with a legit point guard, and a legit shot blocking center. 50 wins for the next 10 yrs

man i had my ish right with 45-37

it just took Mike D 17 games to figure out how to coach this team

we are 7-3 since he started to play the right guys.

and p.s thats gallos 7th multi block game of the year and I believe like the 4th this month.

Thats serious, really serious. for a dude in just his first full season, his ability to continuously advance in so many areas of the game.. progressively as the seasons moves along is literally amazing.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Yeahhhhhh! Another V....

No Wallace was a bonus. If that guy's not at the ASG this year it's a crime. He's a ****ing monster...

How the **** does Felton put up 27-7-9 on us though seriously.?

I missed the game so I dunno?

Bender with 11

Gallo & Jefferies still blocking shots... Lovely

Good to see Toney D being integrated... 2 picks in his 14 mins..

AND.............

WE'RE 1 GAME OUT OF THE 8TH SEED.... unbelievable

New New York

Quiet Storm
Uhmmm. Are the Knicks 1 game out of the 8th spot now? Beating the Bobcats and Detroit losing helps.

Good news is that our next game is against Chicago -we should win this time- and Detroit and Charlotte face off on Tuesday which means we should stay just as far behind one team while gaining ground on another. I am pulling for Detroit since we have lost the season series to Char. and need to finish with a better record than them.