"Quentin Richardson..You can be gone tomorrow" Chris Webber

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The Official Quentin Snitchardson is a BUM Thread

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" width="480" height="400" id="player" align="middle"> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" /> <param name="movie" value="http://tube.thayard.net/player/player.swf" /> <param name="menu" value="false" /> <param name="quality" value="high" /> <param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /> <param name="FlashVars" value="url=http://tube.thayard.net/files/ba11e62e8ed3cfb8.flv&autoplay=1&watermark=http://tube.thayard.net/flv_watermark.php&buffer=9&full=0&siteurl=http://tube.thayard.net&interval=10000&totalrotate=3" /> <embed src="http://tube.thayard.net/player/player.swf" menu="false" quality="high" FlashVars="url=http://tube.thayard.net/files/ba11e62e8ed3cfb8.flv&autoplay=1&watermark=http://tube.thayard.net/flv_watermark.php&buffer=9&full=0&siteurl=http://tube.thayard.net&interval=10000&totalrotate=3" bgcolor="#000000" width="480" height="400" name="player" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /> </object>

:lol::lol::lol:

The new DMX song describe how Q-snitch and Damnphony are built

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nDIKZv4cvus&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nDIKZv4cvus&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

metrocard

Legend
Greatest video ever.

Told by a PROFESSIONAL.

Instead of an unemployed depressed unprofessional Marbury hater that has no concept of understanding team sports.

amilion

Benchwarmer
I agree with Chris Webber and I think Marbury said it best when he basically said "where were his teammates when he was being treated the way he was?" Its funny because I was thinking the same thing before I read this comment...I was thinking its so funny how Q can call him out now but when he was doing everything he was supposed to do and coach played him like a sucka, Q didn't have anything to say...not even a word of support for Marbury so Q needs to shut his damn mouth.

On another note, MSG you take a lot of sh*t on this site (you give it back though lol) and I really don't know why people seem to go head-hunting for you. I find myself agreeing with a lot of things you say...except for when everyone goes back and forth name-calling lol but i guess that's a part of life. Yeah you like Marbury (so do I) but its for his talent and skill. I've read some of your comments on this situation and for the most part you've said you think both parties handled the situation wrong but at the end of the day, Marbury is a man, he's human. I wish he would have played but I can also see where he is coming from as a person. I think he wants the coach to explain himself, "well, I thought you were going in another direction", sounds to me like he just wants coach to explain what his position is...is he here until nate and mobley are here and then he's inactive again...is there the possibility for a contract extension, is it to showcase his skill so he could be traded...I just wish the season could have began the way coach said "clean slate"...I think we would have been doing even better.
(oh and before anybody says I'm riding your d*ck MSG, or I'm a homo or something, let me clear the air and let everyone know I am a female lol so there's no homo there)

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Big ups to Webber, for speaking the truth, and 100-year old Ahmad Rashad, still looking young, at age 60 and shit. I've been saying that Q is a snitch, and a bum, good to hear someone say it in the media. Funny thing is that, if Steph had said it, he would have been called a nut.

Q's a snitch, a 250 pound SG, with absolutely no game. And I can tell you this, from my summer as a player in an adult basketball league, people don't look out for anyone but themselves, 9 times out of 10, even so-called teammates. I caught an accidental headbutt to the eye, from an opponent, during one of my games, wound up with six stitches below my eyebrow, and not one person offered help, a ride to the hospital, gauze from the ref's first aid kit, nothing. Please note, too, that my eye was full of blood and I was disoriented from the blow.

People watch others suffer, regularly, and, in the profound absence of Sensitivity and compassion within themselves, can't even feel anything for a fellow human being, even when it's someone right next to them, on the same team, in the same profession, etc. The level of apathy out there is scary.

Last edited:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
:teeth::teeth:.....Webber ripped Q-Rich apart there

...."you could be gone tomorrow....nobody owes u anything....as a captain of my team...i woulda dealt with you in the locker-room....i think both sides should just shut up especially the teammates that dont know whats going on." LMAO, Webber basically told Q-Rich u suck ur a scrub, so SHUT THE **** UP!

i gained so much more respect for Webber....kudos to him

metrocard

Legend
I agree with Chris Webber and I think Marbury said it best when he basically said "where were his teammates when he was being treated the way he was?" Its funny because I was thinking the same thing before I read this comment...I was thinking its so funny how Q can call him out now but when he was doing everything he was supposed to do and coach played him like a sucka, Q didn't have anything to say...not even a word of support for Marbury so Q needs to shut his damn mouth.

On another note, MSG you take a lot of sh*t on this site (you give it back though lol) and I really don't know why people seem to go head-hunting for you. I find myself agreeing with a lot of things you say...except for when everyone goes back and forth name-calling lol but i guess that's a part of life. Yeah you like Marbury (so do I) but its for his talent and skill. I've read some of your comments on this situation and for the most part you've said you think both parties handled the situation wrong but at the end of the day, Marbury is a man, he's human. I wish he would have played but I can also see where he is coming from as a person. I think he wants the coach to explain himself, "well, I thought you were going in another direction", sounds to me like he just wants coach to explain what his position is...is he here until nate and mobley are here and then he's inactive again...is there the possibility for a contract extension, is it to showcase his skill so he could be traded...I just wish the season could have began the way coach said "clean slate"...I think we would have been doing even better.
(oh and before anybody says I'm riding your d*ck MSG, or I'm a homo or something, let me clear the air and let everyone know I am a female lol so there's no homo there)

A+ post.

Everyone is acting like Marbury deserves this treatment and this disrespect.
No professional deserves this.
MSG made most of the best arguments, so I don't feel like repeating myself.

Hope everyone understands, we're not riding Marbury, we're just using common knowledge and sense that it IS wrong, period.

Even OG, who's a scumbag and fake fat ugly Puerto Rican can use common sense and has a heart; realizing Marbury has done everything anyONE can do...D'Antoni never gave him a chance.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Even OG, who's a scumbag and fake fat ugly Puerto Rican can use common sense and has a heart; realizing Marbury has done everything anyONE can do...D'Antoni never gave him a chance.

OG=a handsome motherfuker, Dominican and Puerto Rican, with no time for hoes like Metro.

chappelle_drugie.jpg

Metro, Crackhead, get off my dick!

KBlack25

Starter
I think it's interesting if you think about Chris saying the same thing to Stephon. Hate or love Steph, fact is there are thousands and thousands of people dying to play in this league.

"You can be gone tomorrow in this league." Point well taken but perhaps Steph should heed that. He isn't promised a spot on this team, never has been, never will be. He isn't promised a spot in the NBA. People would do unspeakable things to play even one second on an NBA floor, and Steph chose not to. You think Patrick Ewing Jr. would have passed up a spot to play if D'Antoni asked him to? Ignore the name for a second, and go into it blind. To me no player, NO PLAYER, is above the team and NO PLAYER is above the coach. Where I'm from if you are on a team, you do what the coach says.

Coach tells you to run laps, you run laps.
Coach tells you to get into a shooting line, you get in a shooting line.
Coach tells you to jump, you ask how high.
Coach tells you to spin in circles, you spin in circles.
And if coach tells you to play, you play, period.

That's the type of coaching I grew up with, that's how I learned to play team sports. You do what the coach says because he's the coach, end of story. Marbury doesn't like that he isn't in the teams future plans? I say, tough shit. Marbury isn't the coach, last I checked, Mike D'Antoni is. Whether or not he "deserves" to be treated poorly is irrelevant, he doesn't "deserve" to complain about it because guess what? HE IS NOT THE COACH!

So Q isn't promised tomorrow in this league? Fine. Neither is Stephon and while you can get on Q's case for not keeping his mouth shut (and I agree, he should have), you can get on Steph for choosing not to play. He's a player, he doesn't get to choose. As long as he's healthy, the COACH chooses who plays and when. So Steph, quit whining and when coach tells you to do something you do it, that's how team sports work, that's how playing basketball on a team works and tomorrow is not promised in this league.

Steph doesn't want to play? Fine. People are literally and figuratevly lining up to play in this league, we'll get someone who DOES want to play.

metrocard

Legend
Your Dominican and Puerto Rican now?
Stop trying so hard to be like me.
Your fake Swagger thats as real as Carlton Banks comes off fabricated and forced...Swag is something that is self-apparent & communicated in itself.
You trying too hard to press a rep.
I'm a Puerto Rock, straight up Nuyorican with a Dominican blend, so you can't play that caca with me, papa.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Bitch, I'm not here to blaze a flag, like most stupid Ricans and Dominicans do. I consider myself a human being, first. I grew up on 188 and st. nic, in the heights, currently live in the BX, my father was from San Lorenzo, PR; my mom was from Santo Domingo. But don't get it twisted, I'm nothing like you or your girlfriend Akamu, and I'm not trying to be like you, either. Simple coincidence.

knicklover

Benchwarmer
People (and Weber) seems to be neglecting the fact that QRich blew up because Marbury chose NOT TO PLAY when the TEAM was very shorthanded and desperately needed a guard to help out.

I agree that Qrich should probably stay out of it, but QRICH told the truth also. Most of the rest of the players don't like Marbury because he's self centered and puts himself before the team. Qrich was simply pointing to the attitude that is causing Marbury to be run out of town AGAIN.

Weber is FOS because he's not in that locker room and doesn't know what's been going on in NY (especially last year), doesn't realize that most of team told D'Antoni in the offseason that Steph was a problem last year etc.. That's why this whole mess came about to begin with. It had nothing to do with pre-season etc...

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Bitch, I'm not here to blaze a flag, like most stupid Ricans and Dominicans do. I consider myself a human being, first. I grew up on 188 and st. nic, in the heights, currently live in the BX, my father was from San Lorenzo, PR; my mom was from Santo Domingo. But don't get it twisted, I'm nothing like you or your girlfriend Akamu, and I'm not trying to be like you, either. Simple coincidence.

oh word?!?!?!?i grew up in that same block, state ur name fam

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
C Web is in no place to be telling Q what or what not to be saying. talking like he knows wht the hell is going on behind closed doors gtfoh. If you think having a Marbury on the team doesn't negatively affect the other team members of the knicks your out of your mind. this ain't a 'let Marbury do what he want. it doesn't affect us' deal here.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
oh word?!?!?!?i grew up in that same block, state ur name fam

I lived there until I was about age 10, from 1980-1990. You wouldn't know me, though: I was a little kid, at the time. I'm a vegetarian now, but I remember loving John's Chicken, DR chicken spot, in the heights. Also, lots of good times at the DR festival, held at the local park.

Prettiest girls, down there, too. I was at a club called aguila, down there, and I must have fell in love about 3 or 4 times. I love the heights, it's the coolest place in the city.

WiL8000

Rotation player
I agree with Chris Webber here, he's right about Q-Rich. These things shouldn't get out to the media and can divide a team and that's the last thing the Knicks need, considering that this team has been divided for the past three years. Just shut up and play basketball!

a proven star in the league telling it like it is. hes right too. if q was realeased before the season our record would be exactly the same.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
C Web is in no place to be telling Q what or what not to be saying. talking like he knows wht the hell is going on behind closed doors gtfoh. If you think having a Marbury on the team doesn't negatively affect the other team members of the knicks your out of your mind. this ain't a 'let Marbury do what he want. it doesn't affect us' deal here.

I feel your frustration, this topic being a rest haven for Marbury dickridery and all, but I've got to agree with C-Web on this one. All of the media talk is uncalled for on both sides. That's not the way teams should communicate. I've always been a big fan of C-Web. He's right but he's partial to Marbury because he can relate as a player.

At the same time, Steph did a lot of trash talking in the media about D'Antoni. Let's be fair about it. If it was wrong for Richardson to speak out, it was wrong for Marbury to rip the coach in the press. It goes both ways.

Players need to stop talking to the media about the drama. Everyone should say 'No comment' to all questions pertaining to the Marbury cheer leading saga and ask the press if they have any questions regarding the game that was played? If not, move on.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I agree with Chris Webber. He said the exact same thing I've been saying. Quentin Richardson doesn't know what went on with Marbury and D'Antoni, so he needs to keep his mouth shut. Especially considering the fact that he sucks, he's overpaid, and he's let his teammates down several times in the past, by coming into training camp fat and playing like complete trash.