Game 2: Knicks @ Celtics 4/19

Is this game a must win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sage

Rotation player
Someone has to send Rondo a message. Come in the lane, you can wacked, even in transition.

Melo playing playoff ball right now.

Zylx

Benchwarmer
Melo woke up. And is carring the team now. Amare needs to step up now and we have the 2 headed monster duo we need.

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
I swear on everything I WILL NEVER TALK BAD ABOUT JJ AGAIN! Dude is a Defensive machine, and he hustles. Mad props.

Ok as i type that JJ shoots some bs lol. Shawne williams put rondo on his sh**. I like that!

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
I love the Defensive effort tonight, except for the transition points by Rondo obviously.

JJ playing very solid in the defensive end is a good sign as well, all this with Amare struggling to start the game.

Zylx

Benchwarmer
Amare is 0-6 so far. Not a good sign. He needs to see some more touches. But we are keeping up with Boston without him. Eventually you will need him however.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
I swear on everything I WILL NEVER TALK BAD ABOUT JJ AGAIN! Dude is a Defensive machine, and he hustles. Mad props.

Ok as i type that JJ shoots some bs lol. Shawne williams put rondo on his sh**. I like that!

Hell yeah, loved how Turiaf wacked Rondo after he was fouled in the 1st on the continuation as well. Knicks actually doing a decent job defending the paint, except for what Rondo was doing in transition.

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
i swear everytime we stop these cats the ball bounces right back to them for a easy attempt

we need toney to have one of those games were he gets hot from the outside. slow start so far

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Amare is 0-6 so far. Not a good sign. He needs to see some more touches. But we are keeping up with Boston without him. Eventually you will need him however.

Yeah I agree, definatley gonna need STAT if we want to win this game tonight. KG was all over him in the first trying to deny him the ball, cant last forever though STAT is just to good....

And as I type STAT with his first bucket :gony:

YungMelo15

Benchwarmer
Give Melo the ball and Move out the way!!!!!! STAT is settling for that BS in the same spot, and hes ot doing much defensively.

The best line up so far has been JJ, Melo, Fields, Shawne Williams, and Turiaf. Amare gotta wake up real quick

TakMan

Rotation player
D up Toney come on man

He was slumping just before the playoffs. Not the best time to go through a phase like that, particularly when you're inexperienced. Can't comprehend how many open threes he's missed. His defence isn't looking good either. He needs to sort himself out.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
Dont know why Douglas just fouled Rondo for apparently no reason right there.....its his 3rd too which sucks.

TakMan

Rotation player
Dunno if he even wants to be participating at this point. Is it that he can't take the pressure of filling Billups shoes? Just imagine if the Knicks were making their usual FG% they would be comfortably ahead at the moment. It's not even like the Celtics are defending well. So many of our shots have been wide open.