11. Lowry
12. Conley
13. Holiday
14. Wall
15. Jennings
16. Curry
17. Dragic
18. Lin

Gat damn look at all those pgs.. Just goes to show how stacked the pg position is. Yeah I wouldn't put Lin above any of those guys yet. He does have potential tho.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Lin is not a top 10 let alone 15 PG

1. Paul
2. Rose
3. Rondo
4. Williams
5. Parker
6. Westbrook
7. Nash
8. Irving
9. Lawson- he's a top 15 guy. not a gd shooter. can't stretch defenses. limited ceiling
10. Rubio- he has literally no jumpshot
11. Lowry- he's v gd, houston sucked w him last season
12. Conley- no. just no. Conley is a gd player, but never at any point in the season did he show anything close to wht Lin showed.
13. Holiday- hasn't shown he can hold down the position on his own. Sweet lou is prolly better than him. You're overrating him
14. Wall- vastly inefficient. plays almost no defense, hasn't figured out how to make anyone better yet
15. Jennings- same as Wall
16. Curry- i think he's already top 10. there are few players w more skill than him.
17. Dragic- common seriously
18. Lin

My list:

Paul 1
Rose 2
DWill 3
Parker 4
Rondo 5
Irving 6
Westbrook 7
Nash 8
Curry 9
Lin 10

I can't put Lin ahead of Kyrie or Curry. Curry and Kyrie have more offensive skill than any of the players listed except Paul and DWill. They're just young and lack experience..

Again Lin has a complete set of offensive skills and natural gifts (mental awareness included) already at this early point in his career though tht players like Conley, Wall, Dragic,Lowery, Lawson don't got. Guys like this either don't have as much skill or lack the complete skill set that Lin has.

In my opinion Lin's game compares very well to Tony Parker and DRose but he shoots from three better than them both.

Last edited:

orangeblobman

Rotation player
If lin is a average PG, no way felton is a little above-average PG.
After checking kidd's data from last season, you have to admit it a downgrade for the PG position.
Realistic goal for knicks is 5-7 seeds this coming season.

Dear Peter,

I failed to be very clear, I meant to say that all we need from Felton is that he play at an average to maybe a little above-average level. We don't need crazy production from him. Fat Ray has to come in, manage the game, drop the rock down to Melo and maybe run some P&Rs with the big fellas.

Kidds numbers were pitiful last year, but they've been ugly for a few years now. I think he hit something like 36% fg last year, I mean, looking at his stats you would think Kidd is a bum.

But what he brings is the intangibles, I know this is cliche, but it is true, he brings things that don't show up on the sheet. For example, if Felton will be shakey in the 4th, or if he is having an off game, Kidd is perfect to come in there and manage.

I would've preferred Lin-Kidd over Felton-Kidd, absolutely; at the same time, I don't think we're weak at the PG spot by any means.

Regards,
orangeblobman:afro:

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
Dear Peter,

I failed to be very clear, I meant to say that all we need from Felton is that he play at an average to maybe a little above-average level. We don't need crazy production from him. Fat Ray has to come in, manage the game, drop the rock down to Melo and maybe run some P&Rs with the big fellas.

Kidds numbers were pitiful last year, but they've been ugly for a few years now. I think he hit something like 36% fg last year, I mean, looking at his stats you would think Kidd is a bum.

But what he brings is the intangibles, I know this is cliche, but it is true, he brings things that don't show up on the sheet. For example, if Felton will be shakey in the 4th, or if he is having an off game, Kidd is perfect to come in there and manage.

I would've preferred Lin-Kidd over Felton-Kidd, absolutely; at the same time, I don't think we're weak at the PG spot by any means.

Regards,
orangeblobman:afro:

Agreed, what he will bring to the lockerroom is huge especially with 2 guys that think they're 1a and 1b. I'm sure after the Lin run, there were factions behind closed doors. I've never seen the jealousy from other NBA stars as I saw then....at least from outside players, ie Deron, and the Heat. It was like they were playing their championship game when Lin showed up. Now with the offseason contract comments....I'm positive there were lines drawn in that lockerroom. Kidd would have been a huge help to bring a cohesive unit on and off the court. Coach K, trusted Kidd with the 2008 Olympic team to run his offensive sets, using his feel of the players.

On the court, he'll find them in scoring spots, where they're just catching and shooting in one motion. Carlisle scrapped his need to call every offensive set half way through their first year together. Kidd is about winning first and foremost.

CA7

Scoring Champ
My list:

Paul 1
Rose 2
DWill 3
Parker 4
Rondo 5
Irving 6
Westbrook 7
Nash 8
Curry 9
Lin 10

I can't put Lin ahead of Kyrie or Curry. Curry and Kyrie have more offensive skill than any of the players listed except Paul and DWill. They're just young and lack experience..

Again Lin has a complete set of offensive skills and natural gifts (mental awareness included) already at this early point in his career though tht players like Conley, Wall, Dragic,Lowery, Lawson don't got. Guys like this either don't have as much skill or lack the complete skill set that Lin has.

In my opinion Lin's game compares very well to Tony Parker and DRose but he shoots from three better than them both.

Lin does not have a complete set of offensive skills and natural gifts, if thats the case the he's reached his peak

He has a weak left hand, gets caught in the air too much, turns the ball over too much, only PG I've seen get ripped before crossing half court with ease.

Ty Lawson is an Elite PG hands down, if he were bigger he'd be even better

Lin if for sure top 20 but we've only seen but so much I also think he's a little bit selfish inside to be honest, real PG's differ to the teams best player, Lin was still in 1 on 5 mode when STAT and Melo came back, I still think he has a poor understanding of running a team from the lead spot, mainly because he played off the ball in college

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Lin does not have a complete set of offensive skills and natural gifts, if thats the case the he's reached his peak

He has a weak left hand, gets caught in the air too much, turns the ball over too much, only PG I've seen get ripped before crossing half court with ease.

Ty Lawson is an Elite PG hands down, if he were bigger he'd be even better

Lin if for sure top 20 but we've only seen but so much I also think he's a little bit selfish inside to be honest, real PG's differ to the teams best player, Lin was still in 1 on 5 mode when STAT and Melo came back, I still think he has a poor understanding of running a team from the lead spot, mainly because he played off the ball in college

Jeremy Lin is fine going to his left. He does like to finish/go right though. He is almost unstoppable going right and getting to the right elbow, so he tends to favor driving to that hand.

He CAN finish with his left hand though. You don't make it to the NBA as a guard without having serious skill with either hand. Period. Guys do have tendencies/preferences on how they use their skills though.

Take a look at this..

It's some pretty comprehensive scouting on Lin.

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2012/2/9/2786323/jeremy-lin-new-york-knicks-scouting-report

You're overrating Ty Lawson. He is not elite CA7.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Lin helped us beat

The Lakers "who just came off of back to back games"

The Mavs "who came out dead last season & played like sh*t overall as a team"

All the other teams we were SUPPOSE to beat they weren't even playoff teams (except the Hawks and jazz)

And now Lin is one of the top Pg's in the NBA?

1329179424_mj-laughing1.gif

Lets not forget teams were still trying to figure out Lin's strengths and weaknesses during this "LINSANITY" spurt.

This is LIN after MIAMI ripped the soul out of Lin and killed the Linsanity ERA on February 23... i'm sure we all know what happened there.

Mar 12 @ CHI L 99 - 104 //// 4 - 11
Mar 11 vs. PHI L 94 - 106 //// 5 - 18
Mar 09 @ MIL L 114 - 119 //// 8 - 14
Mar 07 @ SAS L 105 - 118 //// 7 - 15
Mar 06 @ DAL L 85 - 95 //// 4 - 13
Mar 04 @ BOS L 111-115 //// 6-16

^^^^^^^ Lin after the Heat exposed him.

I'm not bashing Lin or saying he's a terrible player (i wish him the best of luck next season) my point is "He's just not their yet, however i feel he has alot of potential"

Last edited:

CA7

Scoring Champ
Jeremy Lin is fine going to his left. He does like to finish/go right though. He is almost unstoppable going right and getting to the right elbow, so he tends to favor driving to that hand.

He CAN finish with his left hand though. You don't make it to the NBA as a guard without having serious skill with either hand. Period. Guys do have tendencies/preferences on how they use their skills though.

Take a look at this..

It's some pretty comprehensive scouting on Lin.

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2012/2/9/2786323/jeremy-lin-new-york-knicks-scouting-report

You're overrating Ty Lawson. He is not elite CA7.

Lin "Can" finish with his left but he cant handle pressure when being guarded by stout defenders "Mario Chalmers". Lin's flaws are being over looked because he was never game planned for, but when he was he **** the bed, pissed his pants and tucked his tail between his legs and ran.

Ty Lawson's numbers 16.4 pts, 6.6 ast, 48/36/82, 2.75-1 A/TO ratio in his 1st year playing as a full time starter. There's only 5 or 6 PG's I'd prolly take over Ty.

Also numbers dont tell the whole story, Lawson runs his team like a real floor general and defends his position well while being undersized

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Heat,Celtics,Nets,Bulls

Pacer,Knicks,76er,Bucks
Why the bulls so high? Rose is missing half this season (most likely wont come back until some time after the all-star break, who knows how he'll perform even when he does return) & the Nets have yet to prove anything yet

Peter

Benchwarmer
Lin is probably a 10-15 leverl PG right now, but he is only 24 with lots of potential. What about felton? Can he make top 20? Why no team want him? How can that be a upgrade? Dont be delutional.

Peter

Benchwarmer
Why the bulls so high? Rose is missing half this season (most likely wont come back until some time after the all-star break, who knows how he'll perform even when he does return) & the Nets have yet to prove anything yet
Bulls is a good team even without rose, they got more rebounds and second-chance play than any other teams. Nets have yet to prove anything , knicks has already proved that melo and stat dont play well together for the last two years.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Lin helped us beat

The Lakers "who just came off of back to back games"

The Bulls "D.rose just came back from injury & wasn't fully healthy"

The Mavs "who came out dead last season & played like sh*t overall as a team"

All the other teams we were SUPPOSE to beat they weren't even playoff teams (except the Hawks and jazz)

And now Lin is one of the top Pg's in the NBA?

Yep. Why are you making excuses for those teams??

The Lakers and Bulls were v good teams last year.

Also not all teams are this supposed automatic L after back to back games.

I'll grant you Dallas was not at top form last season, especially after losing Chandler, but Lin really raped em.. to the tune of 27points, 14 assists and 5 steals.

And they were 8th in D rating and 12th in opp points per game last season.

They're team D was nothing to sneeze at.

He beat good teams. Why try to to pook holes and find excuses for the good play.

Well played sir.

Lets not forget teams were still trying to figure out Lin's strengths and weaknesses during this "LINSANITY" spurt.

You mean they couldn't figure them out. Because he has so few.. and his strengths actually cover some of the ones that people think he has.

Please actually read this..

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2012/2/9...couting-report

When a guy can run a pick and roll 100 times throughout one game and give you multiple different looks off quick reads at this point in his career, you gotta recognize. The kid has the mental and physical skills to really play at a high level in the League.

Read the whole thing please. Lin is real.

This is LIN after MIAMI ripped the soul out of Lin and killed the Linsanity ERA on February 23... i'm sure we all know what happened there.

Mar 12 @ CHI L 99 - 104 //// 4 - 11
Mar 11 vs. PHI L 94 - 106 //// 5 - 18
Mar 09 @ MIL L 114 - 119 //// 8 - 14
Mar 07 @ SAS L 105 - 118 //// 7 - 15
Mar 06 @ DAL L 85 - 95 //// 4 - 13
Mar 04 @ BOS L 111-115 //// 6-16

^^^^^^^ Lin after the Heat exposed him.

You picked out all of the bad games. That's easy.

After the Miami game he averaged 14.9 ppg, 6.8 assist, which is not bad for a so-called struggling player.

I'm not bashing Lin or saying he's a terrible player (i wish him the best of luck next season) my point is "He's just not their yet, however i feel he has alot of potential"

Yes you are. I don't know why your so eager to try to point out that we really won't be missing anything re Lin's departure.

Fact is we lost a significant amount of talent that we will not be able to replace.Do you work for Dolan? Do get his meds and coffee in the morning and rub his toes at night?? Jk lol.

But seriously you have to understand what has happened here NYK reloaded.

We reloaded/ retooled, but in a half-assed sort of way by picking up two players that might be has-beens, and the overweight Felton, who's coming off an awful season when should have simply resigned Lin.

Last edited:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Lin "Can" finish with his left but he cant handle pressure when being guarded by stout defenders "Mario Chalmers". Lin's flaws are being over looked because he was never game planned for, but when he was he **** the bed, pissed his pants and tucked his tail between his legs and ran.

Ty Lawson's numbers 16.4 pts, 6.6 ast, 48/36/82, 2.75-1 A/TO ratio in his 1st year playing as a full time starter. There's only 5 or 6 PG's I'd prolly take over Ty.

Also numbers dont tell the whole story, Lawson runs his team like a real floor general and defends his position well while being undersized

Listen I like Ty, but there's quite a few more players than 5 that I'd pick before him.

You really taking Ty before Kyrie? Curry? Nash? Parker? Westbrook? Common man.

The game against Miami is JUST one game. All players can have a bad game. People put way too much stock into that one famed bed-****ting. Miami came out Like it was game seven in ECF, loaded for bear like Lin said foul **** about each of their moms before the game. They took that game personally. Players have to fall, pick themselves up and learn from their mistakes. Why make it more than it was?

Peter

Benchwarmer
I dont understand why so many people bash lin using one miami game. He is a good team player and played so hard for knicks. Which top 10 PG can be sure to win the 7 games like lin without melo and stat at that time? He did leave for houston, but he has no choice but one contract, why knicks did not sigh lin just as the same way they signed novak?

Lin does not deserve all of the bashing especially from knicks fans.

KingCharles34

All Star
Well i think everybody made some great points here but I gotta lean towards what Ron Ron said. He made a great point about all the different things Lin already knows how to do coming off a pick. He has alotta talent and a high iq, hes a good athlete. I cant say exactly how good or great he will be but I would think he'll prove early next season that hes at least a top 10 point guard. His potential is crazy though, he has as much potential as any player i can think of off the top. I wonder what woulda happened if the word from the Knicks was a little more humble instead of saying they would pay a billion to match Lin

Last edited:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Bulls is a good team even without rose, they got more rebounds and second-chance play than any other teams. Nets have yet to prove anything , knicks has already proved that melo and stat dont play well together for the last two years.
I think it'll be a bumpy ride for the bulls this season. A big part of the reason they were successful last season was because of their deep bench. They lost Korver, Watson, Lucas, brewer and asik their whole bench.

Gibson off the bench is solid for the bulls

but

Watson is replaced with "kirk hinrich" this guy average 6 ppg and 2apg in 25mpg last season with 5 ppg in the playoffs. ( IMO- Downgrade)

Asik is replaced with "Nazar Mohammed" terrible Downgrade (no debating)

Korver is replaced with "Bellenelii" both are good shooters but korver is takes the cake home with this one he's the better of the 2 (SLIGHT downgrade)

Brewer is replaced with jimmy butler (debatable upgrade or downgrade)

Lucas is replaced with "nate robinson" (fair enough replacement)

after that the rest of your bench is what? rookie teague and radmonvic

Problem 1 - can Hinrich run the offense for the bulls as smooth as Watson did? Watson flat out had the better season last year and looked to be a ideal fit for the bulls.

Problem 2- Who from their bench will step up and provide points on consistent basis?

Problem 3- can the bulls match their same defensive intensity as their previous season? another reason the bulls were very successful was not only because of their second chance rebounding but their defense was a big factor, so what happens now that their defense has clearly downgraded.

problem 4- How will Dengs wrist hold up, since he claims he "DOESN't" need surgery and feels fine.

it'll be interesting to see what happens over in chi-town this season, you maybe right they might be just fine...im skeptical though.

You have your point about the Knicks ill leave it as is until further notice

The nets, adding joe johnson makes them a number 3 seed? we shall see..i''m skeptical i see them finishing as a #5 seed, until i actually see some action on the court.

Yep. Why are you making excuses for those teams??

The Lakers and Bulls were v good teams last year.

Also not all teams are this supposed automatic L after back to back games.

I'll grant you Dallas was not at top form last season, especially after losing Chandler, but Lin really raped em.. to the tune of 27points, 14 assists and 5 steals.

And they were 8th in D rating and 12th in opp points per game last season.

They're team D was nothing to sneeze at.

He beat good teams. Why try to to pook holes and find excuses for the good play.

Well played sir.

You mean they couldn't figure them out. Because he has so few.. and his strengths actually cover some of the ones that people think he has.

Please actually read this..

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2012/2/9...couting-report

When a guy can run a pick and roll 100 times throughout one game and give you multiple different looks off quick reads at this point in his career, you gotta recognize. The kid has the mental and physical skills to really play at a high level in the League.

Read the whole thing please. Lin is real.

You picked out all of the bad games. That's easy.

After the Miami game he averaged 14.9 ppg, 6.8 assist, which is not bad for a so-called struggling player.

Yes you are. I don't know why your so eager to try to point out that we really won't be missing anything re Lin's departure.

Fact is we lost a significant amount of talent that we will not be able to replace.Do you work for Dolan? Do get his meds and coffee in the morning and rub his toes at night?? Jk lol.

But seriously you have to understand what has happened here NYK reloaded.

We reloaded/ retooled, but in a half-assed sort of way by picking up two players that might be has-beens, and the overweight Felton, who'd coming off an awful season when should have simply resigned Lin.
Now to you Mr Rono lol, i'm not making excuses i just call it how i see it and now that i think about it.... that was Carmelo that beat the bulls i have to do some re-editing :teeth: Lin took a L to the D-rose and the bulls 99-104 :boohoo:

I'll even give you Lin beating the Lakers and Dallas (no excuses it was impressive, ill give him the benefit of the doubt and tip my hat to him)

but back to the point, yes i picked out the bad games, because outside of the Lakers and Mavs look what teams the GOOD GAMES actually came from, WIZARDS, MINNY, KINGS, RAPTORS, CAVS, PORTLAND, DETROIT does this really impress you?? what other games stand out? the back to back games vs the Pacers? i tip my hat to him for those 2 games as well but what else is there? the truth of the matter is majority the teams Lin played SUCKED and were NON CONTENDING teams, so no i refuse to give Lin a gold star and award him as a top 10 PG in this league no way no how lol. I put out those bad games on purpose to prove a point which, is after the MIAMI HEAT broke down Lin, teams caught onto how to defend Lin which is why he struggled.

People use that "ONE GAME WITH MIAMI" because that one game destroyed all the Lin hype.

Boston- good team = Lin took a L
Chitown- Good team = Lin took a L
Spurs- good team = Lin took a L
Sixers- good team = Lin took a L
Dallas rematch = Lin took a L
Bucks-Hungry team looking for a playoff spot = Lin took a L

all these games came right after the Heat exposed Lin like i said in the previous post, so did the heat show the world something about Lin? or was golden boy Lin just in a little 6 game losing streak slump & shot poorly because the competition went up a notch and teams were more aware/prepared?

We lost a significant amount of talent you say? Whats more important watching Lin fall on his a$$ turning the ball over while we continue to help him learn from his mistakes and improve his game, or trying to win NOW and bring a championship to New York while carmelo and Amare are still in their prime???

in my honest opinion keeping Lin next to Carmelo for the long run would of been a nightmare, Lin is the type of PG that thrives off the ball being in his hands, he's better when he's in control. Playing next to Carmelo and Amare with Woodson as your coach i feel is taking away from Lins talents as well as his production, he needs room and time to improve giving him to the rockets puts him in the best position he can be in (he has his own team) (the ball will always be in his hands) (he can learn from his mistakes with no penalties) he can fully develop with the rockets, in time we will see what Lin is actually made of but as of right now is he this TOP 10 PG people make him out to be?? I just dont see it yet maybe Lin will make me eat crow this season.

I disagree about felton being overweight he's slimmed down alot from the recent pics iv'e seen, but i do agree what he brings to the knicks this season will be very unpredictable seeing how he struggled last season. Hopefully he can regain focus and help lead us through a successful season, i'm more confident with Felton @ PG than i am with Lin and i have my reasons, i just feel Felton & Carmelo are a better fit to play by each other and Felton will commit less Turnovers and mistakes than Lin because he has more NBA years under his belt and has alot more experience (which also includes playoff experience) is that so wrong? :boohoo:

and i'd definitely get Dolans meds, coffee and rub his toes if he were to write me out a big fat check :lol: yeah i said it

Last edited:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Now to you Mr Rono lol, i'm not making excuses i just call it how i see it and now that i think about it.... that was Carmelo that beat the bulls i have to do some re-editing :teeth: Lin took a L to the D-rose and the bulls 99-104 :boohoo:

I'll even give you Lin beating the Lakers and Dallas (no excuses it was impressive, ill give him the benefit of the doubt and tip my hat to him)

but back to the point, yes i picked out the bad games, because outside of the Lakers and Mavs look what teams did the GOOD GAMES actually come from, WIZARDS, MINNY, KINGS, RAPTORS, CAVS, PORTLAND, DETROIT does this really impress you?? what other games stand out? the back to back games vs the Pacers? i tip my hat to him for those 2 games as well but what else is there? the truth of the matter is majority the teams Lin played SUCKED and were NON CONTENDING teams, so no i refuse to give Lin a gold star and award him as a top 10 PG in this league no way no how lol. I put out those bad games on purpose to prove a point which is after the MIAMI HEAT broke down Lin, teams caught onto how to defend Lin which is why he struggled.

People use that "ONE GAME WITH MIAMI" because that one game destroyed all the Lin hype.

Boston- good team = Lin took a L
Chitown- Good team = Lin took a L
Spurs- good team = Lin took a L
Sixers- good team = Lin took a L
Dallas rematch = Lin took a L
Bucks-Hungry team looking for a playoff spot = Lin took a L

all these games came right after the Heat exposed Lin like i said in the previous post, so did the heat show the world something about Lin? or was golden boy Lin just in a little 6 game losing streak slump because the competition went up a notch?

We lost a significant amount of talent you say? Whats more important watching Lin fall on his a$$ turning the ball over while we continue to help him learn from his mistakes and improve his game, or trying to win NOW and bring a championship to New York while carmelo and Amare are still in their prime???

in my honest opinion keeping Lin next to Carmelo for the long run would of been a nightmare, Lin is the type of PG that thrives off the ball being in his hands, he's better when he's in control. Playing next to Carmelo and Amare with Woodson as your coach i feel is taking away from Lins talents as well as his production, he needs room and time to improve giving him to the rockets puts him in the best position he can be in (he has his own team) (the ball will always be in his hands) (he can learn from his mistakes with no penalties) he can fully develop with the rockets, in time we will see what Lin is actually made of but as of right now is he this TOP 10 PG people make him out to be?? I just dont see it yet maybe Lin will make me eat crow this season.

I disagree about felton being overweight he's slimmed down alot from the recent pics iv'e seen but i do agree what he brings to the knicks this season will be very unpredictable seeing how he struggled last season. Hopefully he can regain focus and help lead us through a successful season, i'm more confident with Felton @ PG than i am with Lin and i have my reasons, i just feel Felton & Carmelo are a better fit to play by each other and Felton will commit less Turnovers and mistakes than Lin because he has more NBA years under his belt and has alot more experience is that so wrong? :boohoo:

and i'd definitely get Dolans meds, coffee and rub his toes if he were to write me out a big fat check :lol: yeah i said it

In fairness to Lin, after the Miami game the Knicks went 7-7. Yes they won against crap teams with the exception of a win against the Sixers. But when you consider that we ended up a seven seed going in to the playoffs, were we really supposed to beat those teams you list? Plus factor in we had a PG that was learning on the job so to speak. We beat the teams we were supposed to beat and you take that.

Felton could prolly stand to lose a couple more pounds, although he does play well anyway with a couple of extra percentage points of body fat on him. I agree that he's slimmed and I'll take him at the weight he is currently.

I agree with you that Felton is prolly the right guy to run the team with Woodson as our coach and Melo being the ball-stopper he is. Lin is just more dynamic though.

IMO better player > better fit/ worse player.

If Melo and Woodson had any common sense they'd be all for letting the game be made easier by the devasting Lin/Tyson/Amare pick and roll run for stretches in games. Melo could till get his touches for stretches. During the P n R stretches w Lin options open up for Melo as they did for Novak. Melo was never open to this type of play and this was v short-sighted of him. I don't believe for a sec that Melo can't simply catch and shoot. He is prolific. I hesitate to call him stupid but he's prolly a lil stupid and stubborn for this.

I think it could have worked between Woodson, Melo and Lin. However, I believe the former two did not want this to happen, along with our owner, and I will be forever PO'd re this.