Toronto Raptors vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/11

Which of the 5 starters would you like to see traded first?

• Stephon Marbury

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Jamal Crawford

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Quentin Richardson

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Zach Randolph

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Eddy Curry

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Isiah Thomas is the biggest two-faced mother f*cker i have ever seen in my life. First he says that a championship will be won with him coaching the team (bullshit). And tonight, he says in the press conference that a future generation of knicks-"THAT MANY OF US WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE" will hopefully win a championship someday. I seriously want to kill him. Like really, chop off his head and throw it in a lake or something.

I say we kidnap him and make him fight Jorge. It would be fun watchin him get his ass knocked the F*ck out, or maybe we should have him fight Deboe.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I can't stand Eddy and Z Bo I know what you mean DLEE42!! They just happy about the $$$$. BUT Lee is upset about loosing... Two VERY different types of players one plays because of heart, and because he likes to play the game of basketball, and the other is playin cause he has too.

David Lee! You should be the starter.

No question about it Lee should be in that starting lineup. Why the F*ck does he keep Richardson in the lineup he clearly is done. Willis Reed just gave Isiah more reason to keep startin Z-Bo and Curry. He said to keep tryin them and not give up but I dont think Isiah was gonna give up anyways. Theres only one way to fix everything and thats to bury Isiah 6 Feet Deep.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Yeah MSG... Looks like only the fans are seeing this problem.. and some other intellegent fans from other teams are seeing this.. Q Rich is a bum Injuries, and his stupid excuse that he always has.. "The reason for my shooting woos is because of the injuries I have"<---> Something like that... no way.. If so RETIRE!!!!!!!!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Yeah MSG... Looks like only the fans are seeing this problem.. and some other intellegent fans from other teams are seeing this.. Q Rich is a bum Injuries, and his stupid excuse that he always has.. "The reason for my shooting woos is because of the injuries I have"<---> Something like that... no way.. If so RETIRE!!!!!!!!!!

I blame it on Isiah more then Q because hes the idiot playin him. Q's got the right mentality but hes a step slower this year and its stopped him from the the D he played last year and from makin shots.

Marbury had 8 assists and the Raptors guards didnt shoot that well.

Calderon 4-13 9pts
Parker 4-11 13pts
Delfino 1-3 2pts

Even Marbury shot better, 13pts 6-13, but his 1-4 from the free throw line was bad. Its not like if he hit 2 of them it wouldve made a difference.

I don't care how his stat line read Marbury looked lost out there tonight. You should consider watching the games if you're going to comment on them, just sayin'.

Pricey

Rotation player
I love Marbury but he didnt play that well but did a couple nice things.
Some of the turnovers were comical.
Did u see Crawford throw the alley oop and no one was there and it hit the backboard lol.
I reckon he threw the ball away 4 times.

Toons

is the Bo$$
They both need to go along with Crawford. The 3 of them need to retire with Isiah. Z-Bo and curry can do commercials for Burger KIng Isiah and Crawford can join the circus they have every year in Chicago.

I didnt really watch the game, I had it on and listened to it while i was on the computer. Lookin at the boxscore it looks like Lee, Balkman, Nate, and Marbury played good. We suprisingly succeeded in not allowing a role player/bum to have a career high but our big guys were unable to handle Chris Bosh who scored 40 points.

The Raptors had 43 rebounds while the Knicks only grabbed 33 rebounds. Zach Randolph did not play in the 2nd half after having words with Isiah and denying a seat next to him. Eddy Curry plays 15 minutes and scores 6 points. Crawford finishes with 6 turnovers.

The Knicks outscored the Raptors 26 to 18 in the 4th quarter. Marbury gets 8 assists and Nate Robinson comes off the bench and finishes with 24 points on 10 for 18 shooting. David Lee grabs 10 rebounds and Crawford scores 27 points on 9 for 17 shooting.

Balkman returns after not playing for a month. In 24:39 Balkman scores 8 points and grabs 4 rebounds. He is alot more effective then Q-stitch and deserves more minutes.

I blame it on Isiah more then Q because hes the idiot playin him. Q's got the right mentality but hes a step slower this year and its stopped him from the the D he played last year and from makin shots.

wow man, i applaud you on ur knowledge in basketball generally as a fan, and ur knowledge of the knicks....i agree with u on a lot of posts, but crawford has been our shining point in our last 4 or 5 games....yeah he shots 41% for the season, but our last 4 games he has shot 48% and is averaging 24 ppg on 48% shooting....the only thing i can see u getting on crawford for is him not slashing and going to the line.....now, with that being said, i cant believe that, of all people, you are taking the blame off of q.rich for his shitty play this season...and he is slow becuase he is fat and has no work ethic, q.rich is pathetic and deserves no minutes....BTW, how does being a step slower make u miss ur shots? Jordan can still make shots, reggie miller can still hit shots....qrich is SORRY....he neds to be cut or traded asap....waste of a position....get balkman in for him, it isnt like he's still hitting 3's...whats his use on the team?

paris401

Starter
i cant believe that, of all people, you are taking the blame off of q.rich for his shitty play this season...and he is slow becuase he is fat and has no work ethic, q.rich is pathetic and deserves no minutes

"Q" is not playing well because of his back... it's as simple as that... have u ever had a balky back... rarely does it heal 100%.. you can be fine one day/hurtin the next, no rhyme or reason..

and i agree he is playing shitty,and why isiah the great is playing him all these mins... well u will have to ask him yourself, cause its beyond me...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Knicks played hard, and I liked the fact that Isiah Thomas benched Quentin Richardson,Zach Randolph,and Eddy Curry.What he needs to do next is bench them permanently.The response that Zach Randolph gave tells you that Randolph is hiding something.He really wants to say the Knicks suck and Isiah Thomas is nuts, but he is keeping it to himself.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

wow man, i applaud you on ur knowledge in basketball generally as a fan, and ur knowledge of the knicks....i agree with u on a lot of posts, but crawford has been our shining point in our last 4 or 5 games....yeah he shots 41% for the season, but our last 4 games he has shot 48% and is averaging 24 ppg on 48% shooting....the only thing i can see u getting on crawford for is him not slashing and going to the line.....now, with that being said, i cant believe that, of all people, you are taking the blame off of q.rich for his shitty play this season...and he is slow becuase he is fat and has no work ethic, q.rich is pathetic and deserves no minutes....BTW, how does being a step slower make u miss ur shots? Jordan can still make shots, reggie miller can still hit shots....qrich is SORRY....he neds to be cut or traded asap....waste of a position....get balkman in for him, it isnt like he's still hitting 3's...whats his use on the team?

I agree, Isiah deserves the blame becuase hes the idiot playin Q. And you did make a good point, bein a step slower he should still make his shots, maybe its a confidence thing but Q doesnt seem like the type to have problems with his confidence. He was one of my favorites last year because of his aggressive mentality, thats the way all ball players should be.

Now onto Crawford, to tell you the truth I think he would be alot better comin off the bench but who do we have to take his spot? He has been more efficient recently on offense but he had 6 turnovers last night and he never plays any defense. I think hes the opposite of what Q has become, Crawfords got the skill but he lacks the aggressive mentality.

I appreciate you applaudin my basketball knowledge, alot of your posts are real good. Im sorry about that arguement we got into a week or 2 ago everythings all good now.