Grizzlies @ Knicks 2/27 7:30 PM

Would you still make the T-Mac trade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

metrocard

Legend
Gasol is a BEAST. He can do everything on the floor...what a steal for Memphis.

Randolph has 8 rebounds in like 2 minutes, wow.

He's on pace for like 100.

metrocard

Legend
Yo remember when you were pissed at how the Knicks didn't trade Lee to get him? You still pissed about that now?

Lee or Mayo lol, a much harder question now than it was 2 years ago.

OJ Mayo all day.

Conley is pretty whack...if Memphis had a PG, they would be the best team in the NBA.

keyser soze

Benchwarmer
anyone have a stream link for this game? (Mine just stopped working - not that this will be a pleasant game to watch or anything)

dan1608

Benchwarmer
This is painful to watch ...

In the 1st quarter, the Knicks are playing no defense at all. It's absolute terrible shot selection by the Knicks, it's like they systematically calculated the worst possible shot and decided to take it every offensive possesion.

The Grizzlies are getting open shots or easy shots every time. Is this a high school game or what? The worst was when Gasol went to dunk and the entire painted area was completely empty. I can't watch this shit at all.

keyser soze

Benchwarmer
But what can I say, I'm a glutton for pain. If anyone has a working stream, a link would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Toons

is the Bo$$
clyde is making me watch this game....his comentary is priceless....love when he talks about lee's dexterity....swishing n diishing....driving and thriving ... lol @ clyde on al's shot "harringotn with the airball....he swished the net , but it has to go IN the rim to count"