KnicksOnline - Demographics

metrocard

Legend
This is just an up to date statistically storage to see where all you furry guys come from. This is probably the most international Knicks forum on the net and we want to see what country you're representing. Once again, the purpose here is just to display how diverse this forum can be.

(Hey mods, sorry for making this thread it may be redundant since we have the classic ROLL CALL thread, but I'm only doing this for informational purposes, roll call thread has a lot of members that aren't active...if you guys think I need to merge it into the Roll Call thread, just lemme know I won't protest.)

It's a simple thread.

State your birth city
State where you grew up
State your current resident
State your nationality.

Fajardo, Puerto Rico
West Tremont, Bronx NY
Still...in the Bronx.
Dominican/Puerto Rican.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
State your birth city: Manila, Philippines
State where you grew up: Manila, Philippines
State your current residence: Err... Manila, Philippines (would love to live in NYC one day. )
State your nationality: Filipino!! Proud fellow countryman of the Pac-man. :smokin:

Last edited:

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
Good idea metro.

State your birth city: Alkhobar, Saudi Arabia
State where you grew up: Alahsa, Saudi Arabia
State your current residence: New Haven, Connecticut, USA
State your nationality: Saudi Arabian

I might be the 2nd Arabic speaker in this forum, the 1st one should obviously be the Egyptian prince (I assume he speaks Arabic as well)

By the way, I am surprised that the Knicks have some international fans, including me of course. What caused that? I mean, the Knicks didn't have any major success lately!
As for me, I chose the Knicks because they are the closest NBA team to my current residence.

Rob Low

Rotation player
Birth City: Toronto, Canada
Grew up: Toronto, Canada
Current Residence: Toronto, Canada
Nationality: Somali

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Birth: Oppeln, Poland
Grew up: Vinkeveen, Netherlands
Current: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Nationality: Dutch-Polish

State your birth city
State where you grew up
State your current resident
State your nationality.

Brooklyn
New York
Coral Springs, FL
American

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Birth city: Manhattan, NYC
Grew up: Manhattan/Queens, NYC
Reside: Queens,NYC
Nationality: American (100% negro....with some cherokee lineage, and other nationalities mixed in there...so maybe not quite 100%, but whatever)

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Birth City: Patersonia, Tasmania.
Grew Up: Patersonia, Tasmania.
Reside: Tokyo, Japan.
Nationality: Australian.

shump21

Rookie
State your birth city: Plainview, NY
State where you grew up: Lindenhurst, NY
State your current resident: Lindenhurst, NY
State your nationality. American

metrocard

Legend
Crazy⑧s;256480 said:
Birth City: Patersonia, Tasmania.
Grew Up: Patersonia, Tasmania.
Reside: Tokyo, Japan.
Nationality: Australian.

Literally the other side of the globe, that's too interesting mayne. I think of Tasmania and Australia and I think about the special wildlife and the environment. I can only think within my limits, but I'm the kind of dude to youtube the **** out of a country because I'm too broke to visit it for vacation :lol:

smokes

Huge Member
^ That's an interesting name for a city!

Born: Manchester, England
Grew up: Cambridge, England
Currently Reside: Auckland, New Zealand
Nationality: British

uber

Benchwarmer
Birth city: Vienna
Where i grew up: Vienna, Austria
My current resident: Vienna
My nationality: Austrian

Starks

Starter
Birth city: Bronx, NY
Grew up: Bronx, NY
Current residence: Bronx, NY
Nationality: Cuban & Puerto Rican

I've actually noticed a lot of international clicks onto my blog (starksraving.com). I was trying to figure a way to respond to that and was able to create an international page with translations into over 40 languages. Check it out if you can:http://starksraving.com/translate/

Thanks for all the support fellas. I think Knicksonline.com could really grow this year and am on board in helping out any way I could!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
^ That's an interesting name for a city!

Born: Manchester, England
Grew up: Cambridge, England
Currently Reside: Auckland, New Zealand
Nationality: British
Never regretted leaving Europe [or UK in particular]? I can hardly imagine me living somewhere else... even moving to such a great city as NY would be tough.

smokes

Huge Member
Never regretted leaving Europe [or UK in particular]? I can hardly imagine me living somewhere else... even moving to such a great city as NY would be tough.

The only twinge of regret I ever had was after seeing that Knicks game in London happening next year! To be honest UK is turning into a horrible country to live and I think I got out at the right time.

NZ is great, sun sand surf and bitches can't complain :peace:

CA7

Scoring Champ
Englewood, New Jersey
Manhattan, New York
New Haven, Connecticut
American

Last edited: