New York Knicks @ Boston Celtics GDT

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
This is a terrible loss because NY had this in the first half no excuses for the TO's and letting Bos back in the game.

Lin, BD, and Fields tried to do way too much with their passing and just killed the game.

Atleast Kobe is absolutely abusing Wade right now

nyk_nyk

All Star
this one stings a bit.....kinda respect pierce for having that ice blood running thru his veins...

Yes. Although I hate pierce I do respect his will to win.

On another note, Boston was using the same defensive scheme as Miami to slow down Lin. I feared this would happen with other teams. If you trap him right after half court he gets rattled and isn't as fluid.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I gotta ask everyone's opinion on something:

Do you think the Knicks should've fouled when they were up by 3 in regulation? Should they have fouled and let the Celtics shoot two instead of letting Paul Pierce tie the game with a 3?

D'Antoni never does it and sometimes I wonder why

CA7

Scoring Champ
Missing easy shots. Not finishing when he gets fouled. That stupid jam that bounced off the rim in ot. Not putting up the amount of points he used to. This is too easy.

you're just being an ass right now, everyone was getting held all game, not to mention D'Antoni made no adjustments all game

LA KNICKS GUY

Benchwarmer

Do you think the Knicks should've fouled when they were up by 3 in regulation? Should they have fouled and let the Celtics shoot two instead of letting Paul Pierce tie the game with a 3?

Sounds like a good idea to me. Make them earn 2 and not give up a fortunate 3 pointer.

knicksin60

Starter
Same predictable outcome against this same crumby team.

As long as D'antoni is coaching the Knicks they will never beat the Celtics when it matters.

nyk_nyk

All Star

Of course they should have fouled. How many times do you have to watch pierce do that until you make the call???

CA7

Scoring Champ
STAT 16 and 13, Melo 25 and 7 while gettin held all game, yeah lets trade these guys

D'antoni better watch film of our offense in the first half and study his ass off and embed what we did into our heads because in the 2nd half we killed ourselves. And Lin seriously needs ball control its not even a weakness now its a torn Achilles for him i know i sound like a hypocrite but benching Lin during key spurts or just in general isn't sounding too bad right about now.

petescud

Starter
This was a master loss....refs, turnovers, bad coaching (your absolutely right btw), guys not moving enough to break down the D...take your pick