Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Resign him and keep him long term

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Resign him and trade him January 2013 with Amare

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters

Forrest17

Rotation player
I think Im going to make a glen grunwald jersey. and instead of numbers just two $$.

So much better than Donnie Walsh its not even funny. He knows how to not get ****ed on trades and contracts. Everything hes done since he came in has been probably the best possible thing a gm could have done given the situation he was in.

Number3

Benchwarmer
prigs, is way better than Lin, alot of ball safety, im ok with Lin leaving now, Prig is going to be big for us, and Felton is playin better

Felton is a warrior and plays with way more heart than Lin. I think he's going to play better than his first stint in O&B, I have a lot of confidence in Felton this season. Go Ray!

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
so last night lin had 30 minutes, 1 out of 8 shots made, 5 assists, 6 turnovers and 2 points, uummm glad he is gone, felton will kill him this year

CoolClyde

James Dolan lost Jeremy Lin

dolan_lin_ban.jpeg

apparently Cablevision employees are so pissed at Dolan, they joined the union and made a banner/website against baby d*ckhead.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/guest-gertrude-villegas-article-1.1181262

LINvincible

Benchwarmer
So when he struggles in pre-season, you fellas bash him.

After 3 REGULAR SEASON games:

15.3 points
7.3 assists
5.7 rebounds
2.3 steals
3.3 T/O

LINvincible

Benchwarmer
so last night lin had 30 minutes, 1 out of 8 shots made, 5 assists, 6 turnovers and 2 points, uummm glad he is gone, felton will kill him this year

Only thing Felton will kill are late night Crispy Cream Donuts.
After 2 games for Donutboy:

12.5 points
5.0 assists
3.5 rebounds
2.0 steals
3.5 T/O

tkrieger

Benchwarmer
The way the Rockets' organization has been handling Jeremy Lin, it's getting to the point where I might end up hating that organization...... Lin is in the process of being destroyed as an NBA player.

They have a coaching staff that cannot figure out that the offense stalls because nobody on that team sets decent screens. (This was never a problem with the Knicks.) They're oblivious to matchups. And tend to bench players for reasons that are beyond me. After finding out that the team's previous point guard (Kyle Lowry) wanted out as well, this is a meltdown about to happen.

Heck, the Rockets' message board doesn't even tolerate critical opinion.... The whole culture over there is F---ed............

In retrospect, I wish Lin stayed with the Knicks. Even if he fizzled and ended up on the bench like he did in Houston. (Although I don't think this would have happened if he stayed with the Knicks.) By the same token, I'm happy for Raymond Felton.

Kudos to the Knicks........ This might be the turnaround season everybody was looking for.

smokes

Huge Member
I'm sure Lin would have done well with the Rockets, until they decided to trade for James Harden. Harden is way better at pretty much everything than Lin thus he has the ball in his hands most of the time. Lin is obsolete on that team. They need a scoring PG with range on that team, not a penetrate and dish only PG.

Lin's shooting got totally exposed.

GordonGecko

Benchwarmer
his =/- stat for the game was negative 4......
its all about winning not points scored....
I wish Lin the best but the Knicks clearly made the correct choice...

Well for the fans it was completely the wrong choice, because his salary would have zero impact on the salary cap space and only an impact on MSG Inc. & Dolan's extra profits. Tickets prices didn't go down, right? Felton & Kidd are better but there's no reason Lin couldn't be on the team too except Dolan didn't want to pay (even though Asian endorsements would have made up for it)

As for being good without him, yeah they are. Lin played better without Melo, but we can't be without Melo. Just look at him last night he got 38 without Harden. He gets pushed aside by the stars, he needs to be on team that can use him effectively

TakMan

Rotation player
Well for the fans it was completely the wrong choice, because his salary would have zero impact on the salary cap space and only an impact on MSG Inc. & Dolan's extra profits. Tickets prices didn't go down, right? Felton & Kidd are better but there's no reason Lin couldn't be on the team too except Dolan didn't want to pay (even though Asian endorsements would have made up for it)

As for being good without him, yeah they are. Lin played better without Melo, but we can't be without Melo. Just look at him last night he got 38 without Harden. He gets pushed aside by the stars, he needs to be on team that can use him effectively

You're wrong. Felton, Kidd, and Prigioni are better, thus there is every reason why Lin couldn't make the team. Also which fans are you referring to when you say they believe it was completely the wrong choice? Are you claiming to speak on behalf of all the Knicks fans? Lin isn't making the playoffs this year. The Rockets bought into him after seeing him play in 20 games. He's not going anywhere, and neither are the Rockets.

smokes

Huge Member
The fact he's only credited for 2 TO's shows that whoever was recording stats was being extremely generous. I watched this game and Lin lost the game for them with critical TO's down the stretch.

Lin is not a bad player by any stretch of the imagination but anyone can put up 38 points in 40+ minutes when the ball is in their hands every possession.