The 2012-13 Season: KnicksOnline Fantasy Basketball League on Y!

metrocard

Legend
Alright folks, one team left.

Claim it and swear oath to be competitive, post your email address and the team is yours.

The Cross Facers may get dropped so that another's team that may be available. They've been inconsistent with the activity.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Alright folks, one team left.

Claim it and swear oath to be competitive, post your email address and the team is yours.

The Cross Facers may get dropped so that another's team that may be available. They've been inconsistent with the activity.

Ill take it I was asking before, i will turn my team around! Daily activity is a must!

Last edited:

CA7

Scoring Champ
Who would have though Al-Farouq Aminu and Byron Mullens would give CC 85 combined Fantasy Points along with Greg Monroe going ham.

However my ace in the hole is back and I'm hoping he picks up where he left off

smokes

Huge Member
Who would have though Al-Farouq Aminu and Byron Mullens would give CC 85 combined Fantasy Points along with Greg Monroe going ham.

Wut.. You know that's over two games right? All three of them stunk it up tonight!

metrocard

Legend

HBK.gif

smokes

Huge Member
metro I have delivered an enticing offer to your door on the eve of our showdown. Are you man enough to roll the dice?

smokes

Huge Member
Cousins and Green for Turner, Beal and Gibson... What a bizarre trade...

Who proposed that trade?

smokes

Huge Member
Haha or not ;)

Soupastars getting started straight away with a nice blockbuster.

Bouncy beef gives Dwill Nash and Drummond for Harden George Hickson.

Solid trade for both teams, helmets strengthening their wing and soupastars fixing their gaping PG hole.

Was very hard to deal Drummond for Hickson :(

smokes

Huge Member
The Bouncy Beef Helmets have capped out their trade proposals in an effort to land a beneficial deal for next weeks blockbuster matchup.

These offers are valid for the next 10 hours only and I urge everyone to check them out and hit me up as they are overly generous.