Don't get why no one is talking about this...We have a big shot at 6th seed.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Indiana's 65% winning percentage is good for third in the WESTERN CONFERENCE.

They're far from an easy out.

Maybe for other teams. But Indiana is a great matchup for us, they have matching up with us and we would have swept the season series if we didn't blow that fourth quarter lead. Also Indiana shooting like 90 percent from downtown in the fourth didnt help either.

miked1958

Rotation player
Clippers still have chance to avoid memphis in first round and overtake lakers for 3rd seed. they stand 1/2 game behind them. Lakers have one game left vs kings. They play Hawks tonight and us tomorrow night. So they could be playing for 3rd seed poss. Bucks have nothing to play for so i think philly rolls over them. Then while we play the bobcats they play Detroit. So if we want to lock down the 7th seed we will most likely have to beat the clippers. There is the outside chance philly could even catch orlando for 6th. I dont know tiebreakers between them though.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Maybe for other teams. But Indiana is a great matchup for us, they have matching up with us and we would have swept the season series if we didn't blow that fourth quarter lead. Also Indiana shooting like 90 percent from downtown in the fourth didnt help either.

Yea, but our two wins against them came at the start of Woodsanity. Everyone was feeling good and playing with angry energy. But now, a little softer. Less urgency, less good feeling.

They dropped like silly bitches in the last game.

No easy out, I can't say I'm sold on our overwhelming advantage in the Knicks Pacers matchup.

miked1958

Rotation player
Indiana's 65% winning percentage is good for third in the WESTERN CONFERENCE.

They're far from an easy out.
That is what i was saying in another thread. We play them we could be in trouble thinking we got them. looking past them sort of. because of how we did vs them in regular season. I was just saying IMO i think our best first round match up is with Miami. They have all the pressure of the world on them. They are the Anointed ones. I dont see that playing pacers or bulls. Bulls are a bad matchup for anyone in first round. they want to prove to the world that they deserve the number 1 seed. They are not getting the respect a number 1 seed usually gets. Everyone still is thinking Miami represents the east. They are also hearing people say should the Knicks TANK so they can draw the bulls in round 1 vs having to play the Heat with the 7th seed. THey want to come out and KILL us.

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
I think if we can choose between those 3 teams most of us would go with indy as a weekest of 3.
Miami is not losing to anyone in the first round.

KingCharles34

All Star
^ exactly

No disrespect to Indiana but Id much rather play the Bulls or Heat. The Pacers have a talented, tough and deep team but the Bulls are a deeper version of the Pacers while the Heat have a top 3 player and a top 10 player. Not to mention Chris bosh

WeReady

Benchwarmer
I heard Stephen A talk about this the other day on espn radio. He was saying its better for the knicks to play miami in the first round since we are expected to be 1 and done anyway and us new yorkers would live with the fact of losing to miami instead of having the pressure of playing the pacers because we would then be expected to win that series or if we fall to the pacers that wouldn't sit well with a lot of people. So if we are one an done mine as well make a competitive series for miami Thoughts?

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
I heard Stephen A talk about this the other day on espn radio. He was saying its better for the knicks to play miami in the first round since we are expected to be 1 and done anyway and us new yorkers would live with the fact of losing to miami instead of having the pressure of playing the pacers because we would then be expected to win that series or if we fall to the pacers that wouldn't sit well with a lot of people. So if we are one an done mine as well make a competitive series for miami Thoughts?

That's dumb.

I'd prefer a Playoff exit against Indiana rather than Miami.

I hate the Heat so much, I only watch or read any kind of media related to them when they've lost.

The thought of Lebitch, Wade and Bosh winning it all gives me physical pain.

I'd rather get swept by Indiana or Chicago than lose to Miami in 6.

The Heat are my arch-enemy!

I'll probably organize a proper party if they fail again this year :thumbsup:

tiger0330

Legend
D-DAY. Jameer Nelson questionable for tonights game. Charlotte beat Orlando on Mar. 6 so they can win against a depleted Magic roster.

platnumn

Benchwarmer
I cannot WAIT for this Magic game to be over so we have a better idea of our standing.

It's driving me NUTS that these scenarios are being talked about non-stop! I just want to know!

petescud

Starter
I just want to see what we can do this year...preferred destination would be the Pacers of course, as we beat then 2x in the row. We haven't done that to the Hawks, Celts, Heat and Bulls

nyk_nyk

All Star
ORL/BOBkittens game starts at 7pm, so Knicks won't really know anything until about halftime. This is why they need to treat this like an elimination game from the start. No repeats from the CLE debacle.

I'd rather face IND in the 1st because its a much better chance to advance and therefore I get to see my team play more games and try to cinderella this sh!t. It's that simple.

fender0577

Rotation player
ORL/BOBkittens game starts at 7pm, so Knicks won't really know anything until about halftime. This is why they need to treat this like an elimination game from the start. No repeats from the CLE debacle.

I'd rather face IND in the 1st because its a much better chance to advance and therefore I get to see my team play more games and try to cinderella this sh!t. It's that simple.
:agreed::agreed::agreed: