Dallas Mavericks vs New York Knicks Game Thread

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Steph create easy shots for big men? Are you insane? What dimension are you from? Steph is the worst point guard in the league...just check that youtube skit and you'll see him come down with the ball twice and not once pass it...Even Jefferies made a good pass to Curry for an easy dunk...Marbury is the worst...He's averaging half the number of assists as Nash is and more minutes...He is horrible! Knicks need him to leave so they can gel.

man thats just pure hate, to me stephon is not selfish enough now a dayz, in my opinion Point guard could guard and when he penetrating he make 7 feet centers and PFs look like chumps, i dont see what people see when they say stephon is selfish, the guy has sacarficed so much from his game

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
The following players should be sent to the WNBA until they MAN UP:

Curry
Jeffries

And these guys are on notice:

Crawford
Randolph
Q-Rich
Lee

And props to these guys for actually trying:

Marbury
Jones
Balkman
Robinson

pat

Starter
I really hope the Knicks lose because it seems like the fasted way to a complete bottom-up rebuild but actually I think they will win this one. But don't ask me why.
Okay. I was wrong

Kenny Smith Said It Best, "without Steph, The Knicks Have Nobody To Penetrate And Players Are Either Standing There Watching Or The Shoot Jump Shots". There U See The Importance Of Steph. Y'all Talking About The Knicks Play Better Without Steph, The Knicks Are Now Struggling Becos There Is Nobody Out There To Penetrate And Create Easy Shots For The Big Men.

The Knicks would have such a player if Nate got more minutes! He is far from perfect but definitely less erratic than last year andhe is in his third year and has to prove that he is up to the challenge. I don't know what' going on in Isiah's head ore in the locker room. But the whole situation stinks. First, Fred Jones gets no minutes at all. Now he gets 40. Ridiculous.

Also Isiah's waving to the crowd when he got booed... This is just annoying as hell. I mean, everybody knows that guys like Curry and Randolph cannot guard Nowitzki.

ZEKE: THERE WOULD ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN A REASON TO HAVE BALKMAN ON THE COURT (NOT THAT HIS HUSTLE WOULDN'T BE ENOUGH OF A REASON EVERY NIGHT!) He is the only guy who could have done something against Dirk!

Last edited:

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
but actually I think they will win this one. But don't ask me why.

Dont worry we all make mistakes as fans on this board. Paris will be on your case for the next 6 months that you got a prediction wrong.
Dont worry he dont have the balls to say anything on this board. He is the worst example of a Knicks fan here. Paris should go up his skinny French ass.

paris401

Starter
Dont worry we all make mistakes as fans on this board. Paris will be on your case for the next 6 months that you got a prediction wrong.
Dont worry he dont have the balls to say anything on this board. He is the worst example of a Knicks fan here. Paris should go up his skinny French ass.

good morn.. 126..i almost had an original thought this morning... but no it was just a fart... i guess i will have to continue to critique your posts...

i'll be commenting on some of them later... i think i'm going to start an all new thread '126's predictions'

catch u later

nyKnicks126

Thanks I am glad to be in the spot light! ;) 401. I aint a physic or whatever, I can't predict things like that. Since most of your excuses are sarcasism Thats my excuse too

Trin_Starr

Starter
wow that game was awesome last night. I got upgraded seats from the 400s to Section 109 - and to hear the crowd of 20000 strong chant "Fire Isiah" - it was a thing to behold :) lol

nyKnicks126

How did you get that upgrade? Was it from Continental Airlines they do that for almost every game? You lucky fan. lol.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
ooo they lost? lolz haha wow i changed the channel after Randolph turned it over and watch i love new york 2! HAHA PUNK LEFT THE BUFF MOTHERFUCKER =P

nyKnicks126

Its No More Called Continental Airlines, Its Called The Izod Center.

Please read better I think I would know what the Nets Arena is called.... I said did the sponsers of MADISON SQUARE GARDEN give him that upgrade.... Thats what Continental Airlines does for fans to upgrade there seats from 400s to 100s. And Continental Airlines sponsers flights for fans that hit a shot whatever the continental Airlines pass is.. But thats for vacations.....

:smokin::smokin::smokin: