New York Knicks vs Memphis Grizzlies 12/21/2013 12:00PM

Well looks like getting Chandler back didn't change a thing. The team sucks, Memphis ain't even good this year, you can't fire the whole team so Woody is gone for sure.

Even if this game is shaping up as another loss, Woodson has survived way more catastrophic efforts than this for this to be the game that takes him out.

Wow, Beno is showing himself to be a huge defensive liability. Not what you want to see from the guy who is currently your starting PG.

Even if this game is shaping up as another loss, Woodson has survived way more catastrophic efforts than this for this to be the game that takes him out.

You know what, this 4th quarter is starting to change my mind about this that I just said.

tiger0330

Legend
Wasn't saying this was the game that gets him fired but he's been wanting TC back, TC is back and I don't think he changes a thing based on MIL and this game. The Knicks are just bad, the schedule gets tougher, the record gets worse and that only ends up with the head coach getting fired. Dolan and Mills will be looking at possible replacement coaches options and there are a lot of them out there.

Wasn't saying this was the game that gets him fired but he's been wanting TC back, TC is back and I don't think he changes a thing based on MIL and this game. The Knicks are just bad, the schedule gets tougher, the record gets worse and that only ends up with the head coach getting fired. Dolan and Mills will be looking at possible replacement coaches options and there are a lot of them out there.

yeah, the more I watch of this 4th quarter, the more I think that you may be right.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
WOW DID YOU SEE THAT?!

JR definitely thought twice about not passing to Tim and take that himself, get rid of this dude asap

I's funny, I think the only thing that I don't like about JR's game is his ball hogging and shot selection, if he could only focus more on driving to the hoop and moving the ball, he'd easily be a likable player.