jared_1-thumb.jpg

09Knicks.1.190.jpg

ray-allen-of-boston-celtics-crashes-into-jared-jeffries-of-knicks.jpg

Hawks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:gony:

:smokin:

New New York

Quiet Storm
Good Thread, simple and to the point!

Are we sure Nate is still out for tonight's game? It's a damn shame when Jared Jefferies becomes in some ways a savior for the team!

By the way when the hell is Danillo scheduled to come back!? I heard the other day that ol Eddy is even further away from being with the team.

I predict we lose a hard fought game tonight

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
i just said thank god jarred jeffries is back. and when someone says that you know it's a sad sad time. anyway, at least we got another person who can play D and another person on our active list lol we need some of those

knicklover

Benchwarmer
It's funny how most of us have been anxiously waiting for Jeffries to come back and last year we couldn't wait for Isiah to take him out. :2cents:

JRG3

Benchwarmer
It's funny how most of us have been anxiously waiting for Jeffries to come back and last year we couldn't wait for Isiah to take him out. :2cents:

Yea thats so true...I couldnt Wait for Jeffries to leave now im Actually excited to see him come back!!!!

i just said thank god jarred jeffries is back. and when someone says that you know it's a sad sad time. anyway, at least we got another person who can play D and another person on our active list lol we need some of those

My feelings exactly. Im really interested to see how much D'antoni plays him.

I think we can pull this one off. We played hard against Portland shortbenched with Chandler shooting very poorly. The team has had a little bit of time to rest up so if they play hard D and keep drainin those threes I see a possible W tonight..... wishfull thinking? Maybe, maybe not

Unfortunatly for me I have to go to my girlfriend's friends engagment party and I will be watching the game DVR later tonight. Go Knicks

JayJ44

Starter
I love the way Harrington has been playing. He knows when to shoot, and when to drive, and he can actually finish. Nate's coming into the game!! :peace:

TunerAddict

Starter
JJ is raping it so far.

3 rebounds and 2 assists in only 3 minutes!

Those are Diaw like numbers. Maybe he really be that kind of player.

TunerAddict

Starter
Jeffries in 8 minutes has 6 boards, 2 asts, and 4 points. 2-3 shooting.

Harrington is dominating with 20 points on 9-14 shooting, .400 3 point shooting.

Lee isn't getting a lot of ball, 4 points and 5 boards.

Josh Smith is leading the Hawks with 14. Joe Johnson is struggling, shooting 2-7.

New New York

Quiet Storm
New New York's key factors to the first half!

Well it is obvious why we need Nate out there! He is breaking down the D and setting up shots for himself and the rest of the team.

Jared Jefferies is playing real hard for us. I think the way Mike Dantoni is planning on using him may be better suited for him.

Al Harrington is playing a bit more under control tonight, and is looking like he can fill the void left by Zach Randolph in terms of scoring.

A Quiet 7pts 4 ast 2 reb and 2 TO performance by Duhon

Our D still sucks!

What to watch for in 2nd Half

Can The Knicks keep Horford off the Offensive Glass-5 total rebs. 3 of which were offensive, all resulting in Hawk points!

Will Bibby and Johnson (a combined 4 for 14) get things going in second half.

David Lee is on pace to have his double double streak come to the end (4 pts 5 rebs).

Will Jefferies and Nate's injuries start to re-surface?

Will Harrington's hot shooting continue

amilion

Benchwarmer
Quentin Richardson....hmmmm..."if I only had a brain" lol..Why are you jumping when Pachulia (or however you spell it) is attempting to throw up a turn-around jumper with the clock winding down??

Another thing on the play before that, loose ball, atlanta player dives..q looks at the ball like it's covered in sh*t and he doesn't wanna get it on his hands??

I don't care if the next game he has 40 pts, 15 rbs...he is way too inconsistent and I refuse to call him a shooter...never will I call him that

JayJ44

Starter
Q-Rich is playing like absolute garbage tonight. He can't make a shot, and defintely not doing anything special defensively.

not a bad game from the knicks tonight. They kept coming back from large deficits which was good. But whatever that play was in the final seconds was absolutely retarded pass to duhon to harrington back to duhon back to harrington? i didnt get that at all.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
where the hell does d'antoni comes up wit these plays??the last two plays out of the timeout were horrible, did he really believe all dat was gonna happen in less then 5 seconds?omg

amilion

Benchwarmer
Damn! Maybe I need to call Q out more often for him to make a shot lol
But I agree about that last play...what the hell was that?!

TunerAddict

Starter
where the hell does d'antoni comes up wit these plays??the last two plays out of the timeout were horrible, did he really believe all dat was gonna happen in less then 5 seconds?omg

Didn't look like it was a play...Looked like the freestyled it...

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
im glad that the knicks stayed in the game, and played hard, but that finish was dissapointing. on a better note, did anyone see glen "big baby" davis, cry after gay-g insulted him?? classic lol