Knicks vs Heat Playoff Discussion (Pre Game Thread)

Who wins the Series?

• The Knicks

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • The Heat

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • The series? We're a championship team :aplause:

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KingCharles34

All Star
I really wish I felt more optimistic about this series but like Pac said It Aint Eazay

But who knows, we have alotta players that bring instant office

We have TyChan who was a big part of a team that beat the Heat last year in the Finals

We have Shumpert who will soon surpass Dwayne Wade

We have Carmelo who is a more skilled scorer then Lebron

BUT we also have Stat, a 2 guard trapped in PF's body who will most likely be outplayed by Christina Bosh

*EDIT*

We have an Avi here, made by NY17Knicks

make sure u hit him up with some green rep :knicks:

f1axpw.jpg

If Chandler keeps Bosh in check and we don't allow dumbass offensive boards, then i feel we have enough firepower for Wade and Lebron.Granted they don't go Michael Jordan on us,as long as they stay within their regular season statlines then i feel we can very much win.The heats bench is non existent and its very hard for 2 players to carry a team for 7 games.

The Knicks need to show up and put everything out there in game 1. Make the Heat feel that the Knicks can take them and create doubts in their heads. This Heat team may have the most fragile psyche of any elite team in decades and the Knicks can get in their heads if they do go out there and play a good consistent team game for 4 quarters.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I really wish I felt more optimistic about this series but like Pac said It Aint Eazay

But who knows, we have alotta players that bring instant office

We have TyChan who was a big part of a team that beat the Heat last year in the Finals

We have Shumpert who will soon surpass Dwayne Wade

We have Carmelo who is a more skilled scorer then Lebron

BUT we also have Stat, a 2 guard trapped in PF's body who will most likely be outplayed by Christina Bosh

*EDIT*

We have an Avi here, made by NY17Knicks

make sure u hit him up with some green rep :knicks:

f1axpw.jpg
Thanks!

But yeah we're about to step into the fire, I hope our men are ready to fight through hell and back.

Someone should make a hate heat thread filled with insults about them boys.Could be like a round table thread about us chanting beat heat for the next week or so.

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
Too think alol we had to do is hold on against IND or show up against Cleveland. Oh Well. We got a shot albeit small but we got a shot. Dont tell melo tyson and amre that they're not supposed to win, because in their minds they are every bit the difference makers. I really think we can catch them coming off all this rest and catch em by surprise saturday. That would be huge. If these guys are serious about winning a title then you have to knock em out soonER or later. Best catch them before they get their confidence. Either way we goooots too Believe...

KingCharles34

All Star
How bout we get a cypher going dissin the Heat?

I rep the Knicks and I be dissin the Heat
Melo puts out fire when he pisses on Heat
Lebron and Wade, they're b*tch and there weak
We'll have them outta the playoffs real quick like a week
Chris Bosh, this clown is softer then osh kosh
cotton and polyester
Pat riley looks like a child molester
Tyson Chandler, hes our rim protector
As for Lebronna, she needs Wade to protect her
these f*ckin clowns are going down like the hoes they are
We about to drive on them like a fast car
I rap bars about the knicks and New York city
Stat, please go hard!! Dont try to look pretty
and Ill bet a pretty penny that the Heat Fall
quick like the rate that Lebrons going bald

Last edited:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
The pressure is on the heat, we are the underdogs here.

I like this Knicks team and i feel confident they can upset the heat in this series.

Wade vs Shump will be the crucial matchup all series, i feel shump has learned alot from playing wade the last time, wade still poured like what 28 points, but shump had some BIG steals from wade down the stretch where it counted.

It's going to be a fun series to watch, im sorry but i just dont see Wade and Lebron shooting lights out for the series. Neither is known as elite jump shooters, if we can somehow keep them out the lane and force them to take long jumpers, then id say were on to something here.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Dudes. When is the game? Is it scheduled? I have a thread ready to pop but I don't know the dates. If you find them out, please post here or PM me.

Thanks a lot.

Knicks in 5 if we win either game 1 or 2 in Miami.

**** I hate Miami.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Knicks have the talent and the coaching to beat the Miami Heat. This team is deeper than the Mavericks team that beat the Heat last year.

The Knicks have a better bench and front court. The Heat have a better backcourt, home court advantage, and more playoff experience.

This series is going to seven games, regardless of who wins.

I'm picking the Heat to win the series, but I want the Knicks to win so that all these ESPN analysts look stupid.

Plus, it will be funny to see LeCon James and Dway Overpade go home early. And Ms. Bosh might cry again. lol

KingCharles34

All Star
I agree Crazy, I think we might even steal both games in Miami and end up sweepin them. Then, its on to Chicago where we'll sweep the Bulls and their soft, fragile, crippled Rose flower pansy f*ggot superstar

I think the game is Saturday at 3 but im not sure. But yea im ready for that game thread, if u wanna post it right now definitely go for it. This was just like a thread to hold us over until the real deal gets here. I cant wait to see it and if someone can make us a playoff gif sig id give them green rep. Perhaps a highlight of a Stat melo or chandler dunk against them or somethin like that

KingCharles34

All Star
The Knicks have the talent and the coaching to beat the Miami Heat. This team is deeper than the Mavericks team that beat the Heat last year.

The Knicks have a better bench and front court. The Heat have a better backcourt, home court advantage, and more playoff experience.

This series is going to seven games, regardless of who wins.

I'm picking the Heat to win the series, but I want the Knicks to win so that all these ESPN analysts look stupid.

Plus, it will be funny to see LeCon James and Dway Overpade go home early. And Ms. Bosh might cry again. lol

I agree ABCD...Dallas was overrated last year, we're better then them. They just got lucky and all the teams that they played had no one who could guard Dirk. If Brandon Roy was healthy Portland woulda beat them in the first round. Our bench is better then the Mavs and if this Knicks team was in the finals last year Chandler and Jeffries would have shut down Dirk undeniably. Miami will be upset again, this time in the first round

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Crazy⑧s;230676 said:
Dudes. When is the game? Is it scheduled? I have a thread ready to pop but I don't know the dates. If you find them out, please post here or PM me.

Thanks a lot.

Knicks in 5 if we win either game 1 or 2 in Miami.

**** I hate Miami.
i saw on another knicks forum, they had there GT listed at 3:30... not sure how accurate that time is though most sites have 3:30

EDIT: 3:30 for sure lol they just announced it on TNT.

The pressure is on the heat, we are the underdogs here.

I like this Knicks team and i feel confident they can upset the heat in this series.

Wade vs Shump will be the crucial matchup all series, i feel shump has learned alot from playing wade the last time, wade still poured like what 28 points, but shump had some BIG steals from wade down the stretch where it counted.

It's going to be a fun series to watch, im sorry but i just dont see Wade and Lebron shooting lights out for the series. Neither is known as elite jump shooters, if we can somehow keep them out the lane and force them to take long jumpers, then id say were on to something here.

ZONE!!! Somebody! ANYBODY get in Mike Woodsons EAR and EMPHASIZE that the HEAT STRUGGLE WITH THE ZONE...

If we play zone and keep this team from driving like they want to we win this series in 6. Easily...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I agree ABCD...Dallas was overrated last year, we're better then them. They just got lucky and all the teams that they played had no one who could guard Dirk. If Brandon Roy was healthy Portland woulda beat them in the first round. Our bench is better then the Mavs and if this Knicks team was in the finals last year Chandler and Jeffries would have shut down Dirk undeniably. Miami will be upset again, this time in the first round

I want to see LeCon James go back to Cleveland, Ms. Bosh go back to the WNBA, and Dway Overpade admit that he can't do it without Shaq. :lol: