Draft Hours Away - Make Your Knicks Predictions

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
We didnt just pass on Singleton, we passed on Tobias Harris too.
And u know what we also passed on Honeycutt whose much better than Shumpert....

Im out too Fu.ck it

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Ideally Selby will fall into the 2nd round and we'll pick up either him or Charles Jenkins or Jeremy Tyler with a 2nd round pick. I still can't believe we passed on Marshon Brooks AND Chris Singleton. Unbelievable.

Ideally Selby will fall into the 2nd round and we'll pick up either him or Charles Jenkins or Jeremy Tyler with a 2nd round pick. I still can't believe we passed on Marshon Brooks AND Chris Singleton. Unbelievable.

I dont think were taking selby after carmelo tweeted good night.... so he knows were not getting him, knicks front office ****ed up.

man the nuggets got a good team lol, knicks didnt improve nuggets did. faried should have been our's if they didnt want singleton. still odnt undertand why the **** u draft a defensive SG when u have TD who plays good D abd shoots better than Iman totally screwed us over.

smokes

Huge Member
Flynn traded to Houston. Felton traded to Portland.

We can stop throwing round the Douglas for Flynn crap now.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
ohhh to top it all off Iman wasnt even at the draft lol he didnt even exspect to be drafted in the 1st round, man soooo mad.
lol Isiah and D'Antoni working together.

D'Antoni said get a guard, Isiah picked somebody who wasn't going to be drafted in hope he turned out to be great and looks like a genius.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
lol Isiah and D'Antoni working together.

D'Antoni said get a guard, Isiah picked somebody who wasn't going to be drafted in hope he turned out to be great and looks like a genius.

I've been thinking a lot about this pick...

Shumpert is a great defensive player who is athletic, quick, and can defend both guard positions. He can be our answer to Derrick Rose, Dwyane Wade, and Rajon Rondo.

Shumpert is EXTREMELY ATHLETIC. He blew everybody away with his standing vertical and quite frankly his wingspan is ridiculous (7'0!!!). I think he has the potential to be a real lockdown defender. Let's not forget that Shumpert is good at drawing fouls and getting to the basket.

His shot selection is not good and his jump shot needs a lot of work but you can't teach athleticism and length. His jump shot can and will improve, as well his shot selection once he has some serious NBA muscle to teach him WHEN to take a shot. I see him as a Tony Allen type player - a lockdown defender who can occasionally take the ball to the basket if he has an open lane. Let's be honest if this kid ends up being as good as Tony Allen it will have been a successful pick for us.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator

Shumpert is a great defensive player who is athletic, quick, and can defend both guard positions. He can be our answer to Derrick Rose, Dwyane Wade, and Rajon Rondo.

Shumpert is EXTREMELY ATHLETIC. He blew everybody away with his standing vertical and quite frankly his wingspan is ridiculous (7'0!!!). I think he has the potential to be a real lockdown defender. Let's not forget that Shumpert is good at drawing fouls and getting to the basket.

His shot selection is not good and his jump shot needs a lot of work but you can't teach athleticism and length. His jump shot can and will improve, as well his shot selection once he has some serious NBA muscle to teach him WHEN to take a shot. I see him as a Tony Allen type player - a lockdown defender who can occasionally take the ball to the basket if he has an open lane. Let's be honest if this kid ends up being as good as Tony Allen it will have been a successful pick for us.
I hope. Defending the top guards will be very important for us. We don't need another big time scoring guard. Shot selection will be important for him.

mafra

Legend

PLEASE stop with this "great" defensive player nonsense. I ACTUALLY watched him play at Ga Tech. I love Duke. Watch every game. Nolan Smith lit this kid up. Smith scored 29, shot 50 percent and ran circles around Chumpert. If Imam couldn't stop Smith, what do you think Wade will do to him? Chumpert also shot 4-16 against Duke (0-4 from 3).

Meanwhile... Singleton beat DUKE, almost all by himself. Held Singler in check and managed 18 points himself.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
PLEASE stop with this "great" defensive player nonsense. I ACTUALLY watched him play at Ga Tech. I love Duke. Watch every game. Nolan Smith lit this kid up. Smith scored 29, shot 50 percent and ran circles around Chumpert. If Imam couldn't stop Smith, what do you think Wade will do to him? Chumpert also shot 4-16 against Duke (0-4 from 3).

Meanwhile... Singleton beat DUKE, almost all by himself. Held Singler in check and managed 18 points himself.

Yeah Shumpert sucked against Duke, he's totally useless and not worth ever considering to be anything close to a remotely decent player because he had a bad game against a good team that was coming off a championship season and is coached by one of the all-time great college ball coaches. Yeah, Shumpert totally sucks.