KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the league, K4L!! Looking forward to our matchup in three weeks!

CoolClyde

what about DaTPRINCE team, he hasnt' been on KO over 3 weeks, maybe he's mummified in Egypt... no answer to PM's or trade requests. if his team opens up, we could start a short thread that team is available, just to get a real player involved... get this party started quickly

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
You guys are funny lol!!! Im working on a few trades right now , I am gonna take this team up the ladder before long lol.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

CoolClyde

3 days...

will the Coquis de Boriken unbeaten cock be broken? will Pringles and his Walrus prevail over the lick mah dick dominator?

will KBlack actually make some roster moves, or just play blind against DaTPRINCE the PRINE, who doesn't even play?

will the cool-ass Crust Crew prevail over the p0ndering come back kid?

will Rady's F*cking Mice be smoked into submission by Bouncy2?

will Crazy's Pork Pirates of Gay Love continue their beasting over 3MusketeerX, with Chris Kaman (yo mouf) now on board, sans team?

will Rono's Scorgasmic Multiples crunch the new Rte 1 Traffic Report into peanut butter and jam... probably...

I say we let Sh*ttee take over DaTPRINE's team, so his trade ideas can go crazy into fantasy and beyond.

3 days left, good luck gents!

iSaYughh

Starter
Its been insane...Pringles has a lot of mismatches against my squad...he has a deep ass team.

I'd have liked my chances of winning if we had even just ended yesterday a tie. G Wallace and Batum came up gimp.

We have an insane 1 vs 1 battle looming Sunday. The surging Mayo vs the fantasy dominance Pierce has been putting up.

I gotta event this shit up today. Intense battle :beer:

iSaYughh

Starter
will the Coquis de Boriken unbeaten cock be broken? will Pringles and his Walrus prevail over the lick mah dick dominator?

will KBlack actually make some roster moves, or just play blind against DaTPRINCE the PRINE, who doesn't even play?

will the cool-ass Crust Crew prevail over the p0ndering come back kid?

will Rady's F*cking Mice be smoked into submission by Bouncy2?

will Crazy's Pork Pirates of Gay Love continue their beasting over 3MusketeerX, with Chris Kaman (yo mouf) now on board, sans team?

will Rono's Scorgasmic Multiples crunch the new Rte 1 Traffic Report into peanut butter and jam... probably...

I say we let Sh*ttee take over DaTPRINE's team, so his trade ideas can go crazy into fantasy and beyond.

3 days left, good luck gents!

Excellent fantasy weekend primer! :peace:

It appears that Rady's Mice have been suffering from strokes this week, watching the transcendent performances that their former teammates have been putting up.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
The Pork Pirates are on FIYAHHHHHHH!

Landry Fields has proven to be an excellent pick up for me!

Does anyone have Lin? Is he even available?

iSaYughh

Starter
Been away for couple days.

Just saw how gimp STATisicals and especially Melo came up for me on Saturday against the Nyets.

What a week...and what a record I now have. :afro:

CoolClyde

Week 14 Preview

Pringles vs Coquis was a very tough matchup, stiffest competition for the Broken Cock yet.
this week features some tantalizing matchups as well, including:

Multiple Scorgasms vs Coquis de Boriken - the 2 highest scoring teams going head to head,
6-0 vs 5-1, could this week see the end of Metro's dominance, seeing both of them ending up
at 5-1, or Metro pulling his frogs away from the pack?

Pork Pirates vs Bouncy2 - another good matchup of high scorers, Bouncy has been busting nuts
for the past couple weeks, notching above 1000, but the Pirates of Gay Love have been riding
the Brown Sea in massive fashion.

KBlack vs Rt 1 Traffic Jam - first full week for Rt 1 running his new squad against a very
meaty team led by LBJ, will KBlack pay attention after easy week against the non-active DaTPRINE?

Rady's Hot Mice vs p0nder Primetime - will Rady's Rodents of F*cking Fantasy continue their
upward movement after disappointing showing against Bouncy's beefy squad?

Pringles vs MusketeerX - how will Pringles recover after close encounter with le broken cock?
will Musky's new pickups of Hustle Lin from Taiwan and Kenyon Martin back from China be boon or bust?

how bad will Cool Clydes Crust Crew whomp the non-persona of DaTPRINE, or will the hidden
egyptian wake from his sarcophagus to actually play or visit KO online for that matter?

What will this week unveil re new trades, adds and pickups? I'm still trying to unload
Jew Holiday, if anyone wants a starting PG...

Good luck to all this week!
AND CONGRATS TO GIANTS FAN EVERYWHERE!
:afro::beer::afro:

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Pringles vs Coquis was a very tough matchup, stiffest competition for the Broken Cock yet.
this week features some tantalizing matchups as well, including:

Multiple Scorgasms vs Coquis de Boriken - the 2 highest scoring teams going head to head,
6-0 vs 5-1, could this week see the end of Metro's dominance, seeing both of them ending up
at 5-1, or Metro pulling his frogs away from the pack?

Pork Pirates vs Bouncy2 - another good matchup of high scorers, Bouncy has been busting nuts
for the past couple weeks, notching above 1000, but the Pirates of Gay Love have been riding
the Brown Sea in massive fashion.

KBlack vs Rt 1 Traffic Jam - first full week for Rt 1 running his new squad against a very
meaty team led by LBJ, will KBlack pay attention after easy week against the non-active DaTPRINE?

Rady's Hot Mice vs p0nder Primetime - will Rady's Rodents of F*cking Fantasy continue their
upward movement after disappointing showing against Bouncy's beefy squad?

Pringles vs MusketeerX - how will Pringles recover after close encounter with le broken cock?
will Musky's new pickups of Hustle Lin from Taiwan and Kenyon Martin back from China be boon or bust?

how bad will Cool Clydes Crust Crew whomp the non-persona of DaTPRINE, or will the hidden
egyptian wake from his sarcophagus to actually play or visit KO online for that matter?

What will this week unveil re new trades, adds and pickups? I'm still trying to unload
Jew Holiday, if anyone wants a starting PG...

Good luck to all this week!
AND CONGRATS TO GIANTS FAN EVERYWHERE!
:afro::beer::afro:

:alert:Watch your back Mr. Black RTE 1 Traffic Jam is going to start climbing this week. I am open to trades on all my players not attached to anyone:alert:

MusketeerX

Rotation player
Haha. Didn't know if anyone would see the pick up of Lin. I'm baking a lot on that little guy.

In the meantime! I need a SG (preferably SG/SF) that averages 25+ fan points per game. I have a litany of PGs at this point.

Augustin
Lin
Nate Robinson
Westbrook

Let me know if anyone wants to make a deal. Augustin is injured, but should be coming back shortly .

Last edited: