Remaining Schedule NY PHI MIL

miked1958

Rotation player
And there you have it people! We are in the playoffs. Lets hope it's not a quick embarrassing exit like last season

miked1958

Rotation player
Got to make Barkley eat his "Knicks Stink" statement.

Love to make that fool eat his words....

Well now that the Bucks are out of it, we need to change thread title to
"Knicks, Philly, Magic remaining games" seein with Dwight gone for the season we have a real shot at sixth seed. And may add hawks to thread to. They have tough schedule and we could catch them if we win out and they lose out

miked1958

Rotation player
Well. We blew a huge OPP to gain a game on Orlando who lost to the Jazz last night. That leaves us still 3 games behind them with 3 to play.

miked1958

Rotation player
Also we can forget Miami catching the bulls. Bulls beat macs and heat lost to the wizards....

So it will shake out how it stands now at the 1 and 2 spots.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
We need to rest our players remainder of the season

Its Clear were going to be the 7th or 8th seed

Continue letting Amare get his groove back

Rest Baron

Rest Chandler

LET FIELDS HOIST UP AS MANY SHOTS AS POSSIBLE UNTIL THEY START GOING IN

Bulls just clinched the 1st playoff spot.

Last edited:

skisloper

Starter
We need to rest our players remainder of the season

Its Clear were going to be the 7th or 8th seed

Continue letting Amare get his groove back

Rest Baron

Rest Chandler

LET FIELDS HOIST UP AS MANY SHOTS AS POSSIBLE UNTIL THEY START GOING IN

Bulls just clinched the 1st playoff spot.

Woodson said he does not believe in resting the players.......He is going to do everything he can to have Stat and Melo gel...........
I hope he does not get Stbborn/Dantonio like with this project......I am sure Woodson knows if he gets the 2 stars to gel then he will get at least a 1 year contract extension for 5 million.....

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Woodson said he does not believe in resting the players.......He is going to do everything he can to have Stat and Melo gel...........
I hope he does not get Stbborn/Dantonio like with this project......I am sure Woodson knows if he gets the 2 stars to gel then he will get at least a 1 year contract extension for 5 million.....
Bonehead move by him not resting the starters IMO, it'a all good until someone just so happens to get injured. Just look at wade he broke his finger vs the wizards anything can happen at any given time. I understand wanting players to gel and stay hot, i just wouldn't risk anything our players are known for having nagging injuries

tiger0330

Legend
He still wants the 6th seed but if Orlando beats the Nugs today he might change his mind. Amare is going to play just to shake off the rust, he better start beasting like Melo otherwise it'll be a short playoff series no matter who we play.

skisloper

Starter
He still wants the 6th seed but if Orlando beats the Nugs today he might change his mind. Amare is going to play just to shake off the rust, he better start beasting like Melo otherwise it'll be a short playoff series no matter who we play.

At this point he just rest out players......The other issue is him wanting Stat to gel with these guys before the playoffs...........Stats weakness on defense will kill us....Not complaining about Stat but the guy was out 28 days, Back issues so there is a safe bet he not 100%...why not just use him off the bench....we cannot afford to get off to a crap 1st quarter....

groundpilot

Benchwarmer
I really wanted that 6th seed, but its not gonna happen after the loss to cavs.
Now i agree with most posters we should lose all remaining games to avoid Miami as i think there is no way we can beat them in a 7 game series. On the other hand we have a chance vs Chi. Not a good one but still a chance.
I think Woodson should limit starters playing time but at the same time try to develop some chemistry with rusty Stat and force him to play some D. Did you guys notice when Woody pulled him out in the middle of the first quarter vs Cavs? And before he went to the bench he was telling him that that king of effort is not acceptable. I loved that.

tiger0330

Legend
Did you guys notice when Woody pulled him out in the middle of the first quarter vs Cavs? And before he went to the bench he was telling him that that king of effort is not acceptable. I loved that.
You know I said years ago in a post, that was the problem with D'Antoni. Some player would screw up and D'Antoni would pat the player on the back and tell him "You'll get it" or just let it slide.

I think I mentioned JVG as the total opposite, JVG would tell you "What the f**k are you doing" and sit your ass. Woody is somewhere in between but definitely a better motivator than Mike D.