Gerald Green wants out.

NYKnicks15

Starter
I like Gerald Green and I think he has the potential IF given enough minutes to be on the level of Durant and he wants to be traded. I doubt the wolves would take Marbury but maybe a Zach Randolph, Mardy Collins and Fred Jones for Doleac, Ratliff, Telfair and Green could work. Theres a plethra of options even using curry instead of randolph keeping Jefferson at PF or placin him at the C. Either way itd give us cap space and two young players with potential.

What do you all think? ON THIS. Gerald Green yes or no?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
We could really use a sf but Green hasnt done shit and he cant play any D. I remember wonderin who would be better Rudy Gay or Gerald Green. Gay depsite havin the worst last name in the league is on his way to bein a star. Gerald Green should be in the NBDL.

paris401

Starter
I like Gerald Green and I think he has the potential IF given enough minutes to be on the level of Durant and he wants to be traded. I doubt the wolves would take Marbury but maybe a Zach Randolph, Mardy Collins and Fred Jones for Doleac, Ratliff, Telfair and Green could work. Theres a plethra of options even using curry instead of randolph keeping Jefferson at PF or placin him at the C. Either way itd give us cap space and two young players with potential.

What do you all think? ON THIS. Gerald Green yes or no?

i don't know much about green...but... they got rid of their franchise player to re-tool .. what possible reason would they consider the 'black-hole' ...or any player with a $$$ contract that we have...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Gerald Green is a SG that's trapped in a small forward's body.I don't want him in New York.We already have too many work in progresses on our team
(Eddy Curry,Jamal Crawford,Zach Randolph,Wilson Chandler,Mardy Collins,Randolph Morris).The last thing we need is another guy who came straight out of high school, to add to our other work in progresses on our team.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Look we need a Defense first type player. Now I do remember that when he was coming out of Highschool he was regarded as a defender, and I think that is why the Knicks were considering drafting him, but I don't think that assestment of him has proven true thus far. And like ABCD said, he is a work in progress and due we need another work in progress. I doubt Minn takes Randolph due to having Jefferson, but maybe they do take Curry? And we get Green and Ratlif. But like so many of our trade suggestions, this is another non realistic one.