News and Headlines

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Added a new feature as i'm sure you already noticed it. Some bugs still need to be fixed in IE but on firefox works just nice!

Hopefully will drag some users back to the site as well.

Let me know if you find this useful!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yea i noticed it its a cool new feature and it helps in the sense that i got the top team news right here on KO. im guessing the feature will be updated daily?

**ohh just out of curiosity anything new about the new layout?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
at first i thought you were joking. the new site was released back in late october..

ps: yes, the headlines will be updated daily, as long as i'm online and there are news.

Paul1355

All Star
Added a new feature as i'm sure you already noticed it. Some bugs still need to be fixed in IE but on firefox works just nice!

Hopefully will drag some users back to the site as well.

Let me know if you find this useful!
i like it rady...the quick access to important knick news is very helpful

smokes

Huge Member
I think you should promote this feature in the main forum. It's a great feature and really useful but I honestly didn't notice it til just now. It's very unimposing on the eye so it's not easily noticeable, which is good but you should advertise it a bit since not many people check this forum :)

Good job anyway.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
damn, i thought this would be the first thing to stand out the minute you check the boards

smokes

Huge Member
damn, i thought this would be the first thing to stand out the minute you check the boards

I don't know maybe it's just me. Since there used to be banner ads there (I think?) I just always automatically scrolled straight past that area on the page to get to the good stuff!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
at first i thought you were joking. the new site was released back in late october..

ps: yes, the headlines will be updated daily, as long as i'm online and there are news.

ohh really loll i didnt notice i guess hahah i remember the homepage getting redone and the banner but i wasnt sure if the message board itself would get a remake loll. cause the banner right now is sick and the homepage has been fresh so i was wondering if the message board was following.

thats cool i like that feature dont have to search online for news now got all the important stuff right here

Sage

Rotation player
Seems to be a fair bit of horizontal scrolling in Chrome since the headlines went on. Not that I mind, just thought I'd let you know.

The headlines are a nice touch, especially for lazy people like me who go straight to the forum every visit.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
what screen resolution do you use? if you're still on the old 1024x768, it might be from that