Double Header Threader - Knicks V Pacers March 16 @ 7:30 - March 17 @ 7:00

+ Rep Poll: How many blocks will Chandler have tonight?

• Total voters

smokes

Huge Member
Alright Suns time! Who's also gonna watch lol?

Steve Nash with an assist right off the bat.

Waitin for the GS vs Bucks game. Will Ellis play tonight? Gonna be interesting to see that backcourt.

I'm praying for Klay Thompson to explode now with his 40 minutes per night, he's the saviour of smokes fantasy extraordinaires!

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Waitin for the GS vs Bucks game. Will Ellis play tonight? Gonna be interesting to see that backcourt.

I'm praying for Klay Thompson to explode now with his 40 minutes per night, he's the saviour of smokes fantasy extraordinaires!
I hope Ellis plays. Two days after the deadline would be interesting for them to face each other.

KingCharles34

All Star
I dont have league pass this year and my computers too slow to stream games :(

I can still watch spurs and thunder or Celtics vs Kings

If i had league pass i would watch the lakers vs wolves

Go Warriors!!!!

miked1958

Rotation player
Damn! That's a terrible result.
Yesterday was pretty much status quo with not hardly any upsets. Only one of note was Iowa State knocking out defending champ UConn but it was an 8-9 game and UConn never really got it going this yr. not a huge surprise they lost. Not the same team without Kamba.

Now they are banned from post season play in 2013 so their young kids can use all of next year as a scrimmage to get better for 2014 lol

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I don't know why the Warriors traded Ellis instead of Curry. It's not like Curry is a "pure" PG and he isn't that much younger. Now they have Bogut who has an ankle injury, and Curry who's had a recurring ankle injury.

smokes

Huge Member
I don't know why the Warriors traded Ellis instead of Curry. It's not like Curry is a "pure" PG and he isn't that much younger. Now they have Bogut who has an ankle injury, and Curry who's had a recurring ankle injury.

Curry is a better distributor than Ellis and they have Klay Thompson their SG of the future. Wait and see, this guy is coming off a 26 point game I'm feeling him for 30 against the Bucks.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I hope you all like British girls.

tumblr_m0b63dqynJ1qde2seo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m09sqc11SA1r440j0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzto8pgHaf1r440j0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0ubzp0jZs1qk1tuwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0aqszlxmH1qj4a3oo1_500.jpg