• Resign him and keep him long term

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Resign him and trade him January 2013 with Amare

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Too early for another Jeremy Lin rap? Nope, as i said, these come out daily!!

portega1968

El Cacique
put on your headphones and turn the volume all the way up when watching the video in this link

if you don't get goosebumps and feel a tear of pure joy wanting to jump out of your eyes, you are not a true Knick fan

http://knicksnow.com/videos/517

ny-knicks.jpg

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
I REALLY want to get a Lin jersey howver I only wear jerseys for players who are still on the Knicks.
SO what are the chances we resign Lin?

portega1968

El Cacique
I REALLY want to get a Lin jersey howver I only wear jerseys for players who are still on the Knicks.
SO what are the chances we resign Lin?

isnt he still on the Knicks?

He will be a Knick going forward if he continues to play good and wants to remain a Knick.

Knicks can and will match what teams will be offering him next year.

It could be as radical as some team with cap space throwing a big deal at him (4 year heavily backloaded at an average of $10mil per) and we would have to think if we jump into salary cap hell by matching

But, most probably we would have to dedicate the midlevel to match offers by other teams.

But, as far as the team keeping him, its looking pretty good right now... buy that jersey bro

I hesitate buying his Jersey too. Spent around a grand on Knick jersey the pass decade and not one of those guys still play with the knicks. The only one I'll still wear is Ewings and Sprewell. I'll wait to the end of the year to buy Lins.

I want to see how this fantasy ride ends before I get involved with the rest of the world boosting Modells profits. For now, custom T-shirts,pullovers and sweatshirts seem like safest way to go. but thats just me....

aces

Rookie
I've got a frame shop and sell some framed sports shots, mostly Jeter and Yankees. After the SB it was Eli and V. Cruz, now since last week everybody wants J Lin. I'm framing some up now, I'll post some pics later.

metrocard

Legend
Metta WorldPeace @MettaWorldPeace
I will be holding a press conference on Jeremy Lin's play. My congregation is very pleased.. The best point guard in the NBA is here...

Jeremy aka"Mr.New York" Lin will be purchasing half the empire state building. No autographs until after season ;sorry for the inconvience.

Are you Lin sane? Can u Lin me a dollar? Is there a LINiear eclipse tonight? I might wear LINing tonight.

Jeremy Lin for World president.. LINministration for the middle class.. Metta for secretary of defense...

"Excuse me mam. Are you Latino? What LINuage do you speak?"

Jeremy Lin can score on anyone without a ProbLIN..

quiggle

Starter
i feel sorry for Mike Breen because he is basically a Dolan puppet forced to overract to plays to get the crowd going, he used to save these kinds of calls for gritty off the edge of your seat playoff games. see him say bang in a meaningless regular season game is sours.

Crazy⑧s;206988 said:
Bitte stoppen sie die negativit?t.

Amar'e frustrates all of us. I'm not giving up on him just yet.

Good one, but I'm American bro!

I'm from Mount Vernon, I just live in Germany because my job is here.

I speak a bit of German, but not THAT good. (I understand the sentence though) :thumbsup:

pat

Starter
Good one, but I'm American bro!

I'm from Mount Vernon, I just live in Germany because my job is here.

I speak a bit of German, but not THAT good. (I understand the sentence though) :thumbsup:

You wouldn't say that in German. You'd say "H?ren sie auf negativ zu sein."
;).
Let's be happy that we have got a pointguard and see what happens once Melo is back.

Not true, do your research. The Knicks can match any offer, and the MLE is higher than the league avg salary.

On another note, you're a hater. As they say haters gonna hate.

It must be frustraing to know your (supposed) team has inked multiple players you are not a fan of for years to come.

I would say wait til' we compete in the playoffs, then let's see what you have to say. But it's clear you are probably a bandwagon fair-weather fan, so chances are you'll be lovin it.

Sad but hey... there are 29 other teams that you can choose to root for. I doubt I'm only speaking for myself when I say cut the negativity and repetitiveness, go root for another team with your favorite players.

You seem sad, spoiled, and uninformed. The opposite of most Knicks fans- go figure.

Multiple players?

It#s only Stoudemire. My final judgement on Melo is still in the making, making it 2 players at maximum, hardly what I'd call 'multiple'.

I'm a bandwagon fair-weather fan? How come I'm a League Pass subscriber for 5 years now? I supported this team through the Isiah days, because at the end of the day I knew we'd get another chance. I'm mad cause we pissed our salary cap away once again.

If beeing a 'proper-fan' in your world means rooting for the team like a robot and not beeing allowed to get critical then I'm not a good fan, yes, but you know what? I don't give a flying....about who you think is a good fan.

Knick fan since 98, (before the miracle of 99!), been through the tough times with Chaney, Wilkens, Brown, Isiah, Marbury, Curry etc.

Your last sentence is pure gold :thumbsup:

You're the man Red, you're the man.......