The GREAT Stephon "STARBURY" Marbury Appreciation Thread

pat

Starter
Man MSG, if it hadn't been you starting this thread, I would have thought that this is totally ironic. But as far as the mountains are concerned: to me the interview sounded as if he has done nothing so far in order to prepare for next season and "running in the mountains" was the only thing he could come up with, because he heard before that some people actually do that. But that is a mere speculation on my part. If you start a thread like this and expect "haters" -- as you call them -- to jump on, you also have to live with ironic responses.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
When I first saw the thread title I though to my self WTF! But I've got no negative words about Marbury. It is what it is. He's got talent no question, but Marbury isn't a team player and probably never really was. Regardless, at this point, I'd rather keep him so his 21 million can roll off of the salary cap.

In fairness Marbury can be a good asset to the Knicks under D'Antoni's system. I only fear how he will perform under pressure when we start loosing. Will he endure or abandon the team again? Time will tell. But yo, all due respect, your priorities are f'ked up if you create a shrine to a player with an attitude like Marbury.
Over the past 2 years i see nothin wrong with marburys attitude. If anything he finally showed me that he has changed and that he now has a good attitued. This goes back to January of 2007. Sh1t was f*cked up for him last year. If your really gonna judge him on anything that happened last year then you can stop pretendin like your not biased against him. He lost 3 close people and had an asshole coach. He did what he was supposed to do from Jan. to April of 2007, unfortunatly he was unable to continue that this season but next season will be a different story.

Man MSG, if it hadn't been you starting this thread, I would have thought that this is totally ironic. But as far as the mountains are concerned: to me the interview sounded as if he has done nothing so far in order to prepare for next season and "running in the mountains" was the only thing he could come up with, because he heard before that some people actually do that. But that is a mere speculation on my part. If you start a thread like this and expect "haters" -- as you call them -- to jump on, you also have to live with ironic responses.
Im not really concerned with how anyone responds. I feel that alot of Marbury haters dont even want to see him do good, which would explain how quickly they forgot about how well he played in the 2nd half of the 06-07 season. They judge him on one controversial move he made last year when he left the team, which can be defended. We dont even know the truth about that. People are listenin to the media, thats not a reliable source. Theres alot we dont know about what went on last year with the knicks but we do know that marbury was already under alot of stress last year at that point from losing his aunt and basketball mentor. I made this thread knowing that i would have to respond to others and thats what i'll do.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Over the past 2 years i see nothin wrong with marburys attitude. If anything he finally showed me that he has changed and that he now has a good attitued. This goes back to January of 2007. Sh1t was f*cked up for him last year. If your really gonna judge him on anything that happened last year then you can stop pretendin like your not biased against him. He lost 3 close people and had an asshole coach. He did what he was supposed to do from Jan. to April of 2007, unfortunatly he was unable to continue that this season but next season will be a different story.

I didn't want to be the negative one in such an uplifting thread but I felt compelled to respond. Think back to when Marbury left the team on their toughest road game stretch. All we have to go on are reports that we read which I will admit that they can be bullshit. That being said we all read multiple stories of Marbury leaving the team when he was told that we would not start and team vote or input. All of this took place before his father passed. Keep in mind that I was a strong Marbury supporter. I didn't fall for all of the selfish pg arguments and bias, but this move left a bitter taste (no homo). True he had the toughest year of his life but Marbury was also a real prick! Thomas's incompetence is relevant but doesn't dismiss Marbury's actions.

Moving forward, I hope he has a great season. It will be good for him and good for the Knicks. Maybe the Christian faith he has accepted will change his thinking, or force him to think before acting.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Assuming those stories are accurate then marbury was wrong to leave the team but at the same time we gotta look at the facts:

Marbury was off to a slow start
Crawford was off to a slower start
Marburys defense was below average
Crawfords defense was poor
Marbury gets benched
Crawford is allowed to continue to suck

I can get stats of crawfords shooting percentages from november if you dont believe me, he got off to a terrible start. But somehow he continued to start while Marbury got benched for the turnover prone Mardy collins.

I wouldn be happy if that was me, and your right marbury had not lost his father yet at that point. But he did lose his basketball mentor (and his aunt). I found an interseting article about it.

http://hoopsaddict.com/2007/11/16/a...ry’s-temporary-disappearance-from-the-knicks/

New York Knicks point guard Stephon Marbury, along with center Eddie Curry, were told they were not starting against the Phoenix Suns Tuesday night. Marbury was said to be upset about being benched and was reported to have made several disparaging remarks about Knick head coach, Isiah Thomas. Yesterday, the Knicks fined Marbury for approximately $195,000 for leaving the team - presumably in a huff - without permission. Marbury, however, is appealing his fine indicating that he was granted permission by the Knicks to take a short leave from the team.After reading the following, it appears Marbury might just well be in the right:

For 36 years, Mr. Williams, known on and around those courts as Mr. Lou, coached and mentored hundreds of talented young basketball players from Coney Island. Stephon Marbury of the New York Knicks, who had given him the Cadillac, was one of them. Sebastian Telfair of the Minnesota Timberwolves was another. Mr. Williams died of a heart attack on Tuesday afternoon in his apartment in the housing project. He was 64.

Mr. Marbury, who left the Knicks without public explanation on Tuesday, spent at least several of his hours away from the team at the housing project, called Surfside Gardens.

?My dad passed away at 3 o?clock, and Stephon was here by dinnertime,? said Robert Williams Jr., 40, Mr. Williams?s son.

Dwayne Tiny Morton, the head basketball coach at Lincoln High School in Coney Island, where Mr. Marbury played ball, said, ?I mean, there comes a time when you have to stop what you?re doing, even if it is playing professional basketball, and pay your respects.?

If it is indeed the case that Marbury learned of Mr. Williams? death, asked permission to leave the team and was granted permission, it is Knicks management that will, again end with egg on its face. It will also be an indictment on - at least - the New York NBA press corps for failing to connect Mr. Williams? death and Marbury?s whereabouts and provide tentative explanation for Marbury?s disappearance from the team.

?He was the backbone of this whole community,? said Rodney Brown. ?With talented kids, he taught them how not to be bought. With lesser players, he took them under his wing. And with kids who didn?t have money, he reached into his own pocket to buy them sneakers.??

?Some of us went to college, some went to jail and some wound up dead; Mr. Lou stayed here with the kids,? said Ray Brown.

Some of them were allowed up to Mr. Williams apartment to view his lifeless body laid out on his bed. One of them was Mr. Marbury.

Earl Smith, one of Mr. Williams?s former players who is now a personal assistant to Spike Lee, said Mr. Marbury was in the Williams apartment ?crying like a baby.?

?We lost a coach, a mentor and a grandfather ? Mr. Lou was all of those things,? he said.

Just a few minutes ago on ESPN?s Mike and Mike in the Morning Show, Mike Golic, in part, said this about Marbury:

??in his selfish thought process that the situation escalated so much that he flew back to New York?. the perception of Stephon Marbury is that he had zero thought process of his teammates??

Now, what happens when it becomes common knowledge - not to say that it should not be common knowledge already - that Marbury was grieving in his hometown and that was his reason for leaving the team? Will there be rounds of apologies from the press? Will anyone learn a lesson from this incident and attempt to flesh out a story that, on the surface might be salacious in its nature, but when researched contains sober elements that counter its sensational superficial appearances?

Of course not.

So hold up a minute. The truth finally comes out now. Marbury left the knicks to be with Robert williams family. The media never corrected themselves? They never apologized to Marbury for claiming that he left the team because he was upset with isiah? FUCK THE MEDIA AND MARBURY HATERS DIE!!!!!!

GetRealistic

Starter
MSG you really must have a ton of time on your hands if your starting threads for the single point of starting arguements. Most dislike Marbury and some dont, we get it... Lets finally move on.

Fact of the matter is one more year and hes gone. I don't care if he plays all 82 games or 0 as long as we let his contract expire.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Wow!!! take that Marbury haters. Fk NY management for not coming out and saying this.

Im not really sure what happened, or the sequence of event. I believe that marbury clashed with isiah on the plane. After the plane landed marbury found out about the death of robert williams and left the team for that reason. Theres no proof either way but in the other thread i proved that crawford was playing worse then marbury, and with both of them being captains both of them should have been benched. Nothing can be said with certainty but now that we know more i think its fair to say that alot of the hate marbury has recieved has been unfair.

People should have known this a while ago but they ignored my facts about crawford recieveing better treatment from isiah then marbury (no homo).

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
People should have known this a while ago but they ignored my facts about crawford recieveing better treatment from isiah then marbury (no homo).

why u makin this into a marbury vs crawford thing, everybody knows marbury is much better than crawford and yeah we all know that both crawford and marbury played bad but jamal is not the one gettin paid 19million++ a year, marbury was and still is the best player on the knicks so he suppose to lead us and his game sucked so i assume that isiah was hoping that benching him would light a fire under his ass, and i believe marbury said the same thing about the benching after his short vacation where he left the knicks...and please dont make it seem isiah gave everything up for marbury cuz he traded away half the roster cuz marbury disliked them

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
why u makin this into a marbury vs crawford thing, everybody knows marbury is much better than crawford and yeah we all know that both crawford and marbury played bad but jamal is not the one gettin paid 19million++ a year, marbury was and still is the best player on the knicks so he suppose to lead us and his game sucked so i assume that isiah was hoping that benching him would light a fire under his ass, and i believe marbury said the same thing about the benching after his short vacation where he left the knicks...and please dont make it seem isiah gave everything up for marbury cuz he traded away half the roster cuz marbury disliked them

Marbury and crawford are both captains and thats all that matters. Besides, Isiah had said last year its currys team and we know as a fact that isiah was running the offense through mcflurry, snack ransoft, and crawford. He had more reasons to bench crawterd but why marbury? I proved he was playing better offfensivley, here it is again for you.

crawfords numbers from the 2 games prior to the phoenix game:

13pts
31.03 fg% (9-29)
25% 3PT (3-12)
4.5 Turnovers

Heres marburys numbers from the 2 games prior to the phoenix game:

14ppg
37.5% (9-24)
33.3% 3PT (3-9)
6.5 assists
2 steals
3.5 turnovers

As for the "leaving the team" situation, we dont know the sequence of events that happened. A couple things lead me to believe that Marbury chose to leave the team after finding out about Mr. Lou's death. What about Marbury having permission to leave the team? Im not sure if Isiah would give him permission to leave the team over a fight. It sounds more realistic that they argued on the plane, arrived in phoenix, marbury found out, and then isiah gave him permission. They were still mad at each other and Isiah didnt care at that point. Maybe marbury only told Isiah about what happened and not anyone on the team, and thats why they voted for him to not play. At all other points of the season everyone on the knicks has said good things about him. Lee, mardy collins, nate robinson, zach randolph, crawford all said good things about him. I can find quotes on at least 3 players speaking positive about him if thats necessary. Lee spoke positve about him on behalf of the whole team. They all showed up and showed support at his pops funeral.

I dont remember marbury saying that isiah was trying to light a fire under him but it wouldnt suprise me. At the same time, that wouldnt matter anyways with what we know and what we dont know but what i said makes sense.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
So.. why did you make this thread again? To start pointless argurements, and to show your love for Corny Island Strawberry? Thats messed up on how much Straw makes, he should be locked up for life for making that kind of money. Giving back lol, give me a brake, he is giving things away like money, shoes, etc. to get his taxes away to the community, not paying to the government, so in the long run it looks good on his profile, and he is spending money the way he wants too. So when he does this he is tax free. See there's always a reason why Strawberry does this. I am not looking forward to see another ESPN headline story of Marbury acting like a jackass. If you haven't realised it he is all about the $$$$$$$$.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
So.. why did you make this thread again? To start pointless argurements, and to show your love for Corny Island Strawberry? Thats messed up on how much Straw makes, he should be locked up for life for making that kind of money. Giving back lol, give me a brake, he is giving things away like money, shoes, etc. to get his taxes away to the community, not paying to the government, so in the long run it looks good on his profile, and he is spending money the way he wants too. So when he does this he is tax free. See there's always a reason why Strawberry does this. I am not looking forward to see another ESPN headline story of Marbury acting like a jackass. If you haven't realised it he is all about the $$$$$$$$.

Im suprised you would even come at me with the number of times i made you my son. You have nothin to do with this so i dont know why you gettin involved. For some reason you like to start stuff with me from time to time like when you accused me of being msg 34 and metrocards. What happened? I dont think we need to go back to that, thats in the past. Let me ask you this, do you feel that way towards allan houston? I have realised that you are all about losing. Every time you tried to argue with me you lost and got embarrassed. You made a fool out of yourself last time. I gotta ask you like i asked unrealistic: did marbury knife your pops or sumthin? If you read everything here you would realize that theres nothing legitimate that you can hold against marbury since before 06-07. Stop being NYbitch126 and get back to being nyknicks126. If you have a problem with this thread then stay the f*ck out. I give posters like lj4ptplay, donchris, pat, and new new york alot more respect then you. With this type of post your on the level of not-datruth and unrealistic.

nyKnicks126

i made you my son. . Let me ask you this, do you feel that way towards allan houston? I have realised that you are all about losing. Every time you tried to argue with me you lost and got embarrassed. You made a fool out of yourself last time.

First of all nah, What the fuck does Allan Houston got ANYTHING TO do with this??!! What I bolded I want you to answer me, how am I ALL ABOUT LOOSING!!!!!!!!! I am a true Orange and BLue Knicks fan.............. Lost and embarrassed.. When., wow man you really are getting ahead of yourself, you are ruining the site man, I still think you are a great poster, but cut with the Marbury shit, its :barf:. Made a fool..... hmm. :barf:

So how did Houston get to this, cause he is one of my favorite Knicks of all time?

Blas

Benchwarmer
I think this thread is unproductive for both sides for Marbury lovers and Marbury haters.

Marbury as done good things, and he has done bad things like every human being.

People complain he is all about the money and he has been giving things away to get tax breaks... really? There are other ways to leagly avoid paying without giving free stuff to people. So why does he choose this route? Better image? Who knows because we don't! We aren't Marbury so stop trying to act like you know what is on his mind.

People complain that he makes so much money and and he has been playing like crap... wow. I'm sure most of the people on this board would except that amount of money in a heartbeat even if you didn't have the skill to play in the NBA.

People complain and defend Marbury about the whole skipping out on the team. Were you there? I'm sorry when has the media been 100% accurate? I used to be a cop in DC and I cannot tell you how many times the news has screwed up the facts as to what happened with such and such incident. The news is a business to make money and feed off drama, not to provide us with the truth and facts. As far as facts MSG found about why he left the team when he was told he was benched, we do not know what happened. Why? Because we weren't there... it is that easy. We will never know what exactly went down.

The only thing we can be disappointed with Marbury on is the fact that he hasn't shined like the star he is supposed to be. For the past fews years he has played ok, not an all-star. You can hate all you want on that.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
First of all nah, What the fuck does Allan Houston got ANYTHING TO do with this??!! What I bolded I want you to answer me, how am I ALL ABOUT LOOSING!!!!!!!!! I am a true Orange and BLue Knicks fan.............. Lost and embarrassed.. When., wow man you really are getting ahead of yourself, you are ruining the site man, I still think you are a great poster, but cut with the Marbury shit, its :barf:. Made a fool..... hmm. :barf:

So how did Houston get to this, cause he is one of my favorite Knicks of all time?

Allan Houston is one of your favorite knicks. I like him too (no homo) but if your gonna hold it against marbury for being overpaid.......

I said everytime we had an arguement you lost. Remember last time when you accused me of making aliases and in the end you made yourself look bad.

Theres nothing wrong with this site and im not the one ruining it. I made alot of good points, these marbury threads have been necessary. Hes been recieving alot of unfair hate. Your hate for Marbury puts you at the same level as unrealistic. Even datruth doesnt seem to hate him like you and unreal. I get the impression that the 2 of you want to see him do bad and fail.

Dont threaten me tellin me to "cut the marbury shit." There were some good arguements going on until you came in this thread with your ignorance.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I think this thread is unproductive for both sides for Marbury lovers and Marbury haters.

Marbury as done good things, and he has done bad things like every human being.

People complain he is all about the money and he has been giving things away to get tax breaks... really? There are other ways to leagly avoid paying without giving free stuff to people. So why does he choose this route? Better image? Who knows because we don't! We aren't Marbury so stop trying to act like you know what is on his mind.

People complain that he makes so much money and and he has been playing like crap... wow. I'm sure most of the people on this board would except that amount of money in a heartbeat even if you didn't have the skill to play in the NBA.

People complain and defend Marbury about the whole skipping out on the team. Were you there? I'm sorry when has the media been 100% accurate? I used to be a cop in DC and I cannot tell you how many times the news has screwed up the facts as to what happened with such and such incident. The news is a business to make money and feed off drama, not to provide us with the truth and facts. As far as facts MSG found about why he left the team when he was told he was benched, we do not know what happened. Why? Because we weren't there... it is that easy. We will never know what exactly went down.

The only thing we can be disappointed with Marbury on is the fact that he hasn't shined like the star he is supposed to be. For the past fews years he has played ok, not an all-star. You can hate all you want on that.

Thats a respectable post. I agree that people have a right to be dissapointed in him for not shining the star he can be. At the same time I dont think its fair to judge him based on this season. I can understand why hes on a short leash for next season even though i partially disagree based on what he did in 06-07 which people seem to have forgotten about.

nyKnicks126

I got a question for you MSG? How long have you been a fan of the Knicks for? Because I think the only reason you are a Knicks fan is because of Corny Island Star Strawberry? Is that true? Where you a Suns,Nets, And Timberwolves fan? Because the only thing you talk about is Marbs. So the thread title speaks for your stupidity and love for Marbury. Really it would be all good with you just stopped talking about Marbury, then you would be elite again.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I got a question for you MSG? How long have you been a fan of the Knicks for? Because I think the only reason you are a Knicks fan is because of Corny Island Star Strawberry? Is that true? Where you a Suns,Nets, And Timberwolves fan? Because the only thing you talk about is Marbs. So the thread title speaks for your stupidity and love for Marbury. Really it would be all good with you just stopped talking about Marbury, then you would be elite again.

Ive been a knicks fan since 94, when you were still wearin diapers. You know that i post on other topics besides starbury. It is you 126 who has never really been an elite poster. Your a "B" level poster at best. Theres a long list of posters who i consider better then you, and who i have more respect for then you.

abcd
donchris
Pat
lanceroy
lj4ptplay
dre48ny
jeckomaru
even datruth
lilman brklyn

You reacted to this thread with bitterniss and hatred. When you hate someone that much, i cant respect your opinions. Your hatred clearly gets in the way of your thinking. I proved theirs a strong possibility that marbury left the team because of Mr. Lou's death, not because of his fight with isiah. Now that i've taken that away from haters they dont have much else to hate marbury for since larry brown coached, a couple years ago.

I proved over and over again that he was a different player in 06-07. Now that we know why he left the team, haters like you need to get the f*ck outta here. Your hatred puts you in a class with unrealistic.

I have no interest in continuing these arguements. You had no reason to even start this one. If you dont like my thread stay out of it. Its funny how you start shit with me from time to time, for no reason. Just like when you accused me of making aliases and now this.

Last edited:

nyKnicks126

Ive been a knicks fan since 94, when you were still wearin diapers. You know that i post on other topics besides starbury. It is you 126 who has never really been an elite poster. Your a "B" level poster at best. Theres a long list of posters who i consider better then you, and who i have more respect for then you.

abcd
donchris
Pat
lanceroy
lj4ptplay
dre48ny
jeckomaru
even datruth
lilman brklyn

You reacted to this thread with bitterniss and hatred. When you hate someone that much, i cant respect your opinions. Your hatred clearly gets in the way of your thinking. I proved theirs a strong possibility that marbury left the team because of Mr. Lou's death, not because of his fight with isiah. Now that i've taken that away from haters they dont have much else to hate marbury for since larry brown coached, a couple years ago.

I proved over and over again that he was a different player in 06-07. Now that we know why he left the team, haters like you need to get the f*ck outta here. Your hatred puts you in a class with unrealistic.

I have no interest in continuing these arguements. You had no reason to even start this one. If you dont like my thread stay out of it. Its funny how you start shit with me from time to time, for no reason. Just like when you accused me of making aliases and now this.

I dont care what type of poster I am lol, its not my primary job, my job is being a fan with reasonable thinking of how to get this team better. I dont understand your ranking levels for being an elite poster is, but all I know is you got to be a fan of Marbs to be elite... haha. Marbury cheating on his wife, Marbury smokin the weed, Marbury being a b!tch, Marbury having no leadership qualitites at all. Thats Marb.

If that was the real reason why he abandoned the team, then he would have just said it. lol. Its not a big deal. Unless he was telling a lie, which is marbury like.

You don't know if I hate Marbury or not. I don't I just dont like him, he is a two faced idiot, with problems. On the court playing wise, and off the court being a idiot. Vick case, coming drunk or high to interviews

I think you need to get the F*CK out of here man, you makin stupid threads like this Marbury Appreciation Thread, you just pick fights that way, I don't know what you see in Marbury that you think is so good, Is it really because of where he grew up, and that he is a idiot in the offseason? You definately AREN'T a true Orange and Blue Knicks fan. You probably came here as a bandwagon fan during 2003 when unfortunately Marbury got his ass on the Knicks. Damn we need some reasonable thinking fans on this board, like Kiyaman, Starks, etc. cause you MSG33, you are posting to much sh!t. If Marbury is trading from the Knicks will you go too?

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I dont care what type of poster I am lol, its not my primary job, my job is being a fan with reasonable thinking of how to get this team better. I dont understand your ranking levels for being an elite poster is, but all I know is you got to be a fan of Marbs to be elite... haha. Marbury cheating on his wife, Marbury smokin the weed, Marbury being a b!tch, Marbury having no leadership qualitites at all. Thats Marb.

If that was the real reason why he abandoned the team, then he would have just said it. lol. Its not a big deal. Unless he was telling a lie, which is marbury like.

You don't know if I hate Marbury or not. I don't I just dont like him, he is a two faced idiot, with problems. On the court playing wise, and off the court being a idiot. Vick case, coming drunk or high to interviews

I think you need to get the F*CK out of here man, you makin stupid threads like this Marbury Appreciation Thread, you just pick fights that way, I don't know what you see in Marbury that you think is so good, Is it really because of where he grew up, and that he is a idiot in the offseason? You definately AREN'T a true Orange and Blue Knicks fan. You probably came here as a bandwagon fan during 2003 when unfortunately Marbury got his ass on the Knicks. Damn we need some reasonable thinking fans on this board, like Kiyaman, Starks, etc. cause you MSG33, you are posting to much sh!t. If Marbury is trading from the Knicks will you go too?

You do care what type of poster you are, I seen you get sensitive in another thread when someone kept sayin metro and I were the best posters. You had to mention yourself as an elite poster. Its just the internet, you have no reason to be jealous. Whatever your good at work on that and try your best. I realize arguing about basketball isn?t your best strength, but theres gotta be something else for you. You don?t have to bring my personal life into this. Besides I no longer work at a grocery store. Im stockin shelves now, not that that?s some great job. Money and material items don?t make a person anyways. I don?t know what you do and I don?t care. All that matters is that your happy. You have obviously caught feelings in the past over not being mentioned as an elite poster. Do you want me to bring up that thread? I can find it if you want.

Stop actin like you don?t hate marbury. You cant prove most of what you said. Its just a bunch of cheap shots. Anyone can take cheap shots at me, you, whoever. I can call you nybitch126 because you act like a bitch sometimes. You can call me a marbury stan because im always defendin him. Well realize this. If I can defend him as much as I have and change an opinion or two, then im not wasting my time. You can keep hating but that?s only gonna hurt you. You sound like you have more problems then marbury, with all that anger and hatred. At least marbury looks happy.

If you payed attention to any of my posts you would know that marbury wasn?t my favorite player until last year when he became a team player/leader. He showed a lot of heart but your biases prevent you from seeing this. If you don?t remember him playing good last year I have to question whether or not you?re a true knicks fan.

Im a knicks fan from 94. I remember watching them go to the finals led by Patrick ewing, when I was only 7 years old. That?s why im MSGknickz33. 33 is the number that Patrick ewing wore. When ewing got traded I remained a knicks fan. Lmao @ you callin me a bandwagon fan from 2003. Didn?t you start watchin the knicks in 2000? But-but-but f*ck outta here lame. Your only 16 or 17. You were probably 3 or 4 still learin how to talk when I first started watchin the knicks.

Some of the trades you offered me in the fantasy game were disrespectful

David lee and a resigned fred jones for the soft adam morrison and sean may :lol:
Felton and Morrison for Nate R and 1st round pick :lol:

It was kind of disrespectful on your part to offer me these wack ass trades knowing I can get a lot more for Lee. I kept quiet about it so we can maintain peace because I was cool with you. I turned the other cheek like you should?ve done with this thread. If you don?t like it you should?ve ignored it, or showed some respect at least by private messaging me. Im sure your gonna go ahead and do that telling me you were wrong just like all the other arguments we?ve had in the past. I don?t like having to do this to you but you put me in this position.

When I asked you if you had interest in eddy curry you responded in a disrespectful way unlike me. You said ?I don?t want EC, send me an offer.? instead of saying ?I have no interest in him.? I didn?t respond that way when you made them wack offers to me. You treated me like I was stupid, you start random arguments with me. Whats your deal? Have you been pretendin to be cool with me this whole time? I cant figure you out.

I cant say I ever respected you but I?ve always felt bad for you, on some father-son type sh1t. I?ve always tried to help you in other arguments, this is the way you treat your pops? I feel bad about having to do all this but it was necessary. As an elite poster I have to defend my status. I get nobodies from time to time who try to challenge me but the gold mac 10 never jams up.

nyKnicks126

You wack a$$ man you definately high today, first of all I thought you would shut up, I guess not you said yourself you aint gonna feed this arguement, You never know you might bite on those trades, I thought you were stupid enough too, but I guess you didn't want a trade. You got to stop the love, you only critisize, and complement people for your favor. You brag about rep points.

Now if you would play basketball with me one on one you wouldn't win. One on One with Knicks knowledge you would loose, overall you lost.

You hate Jamal Crawford, I personally don't care for him, but you hate him, so you considered a hater as well right? You made threads about Jamal Crawford that were disrespectful. You want me to find that too? You posted Sh!t about Jamal Crawford too. He don't make as much as your Marbury does.

As a true fan for the game you should be watching game 7 of the Eastern Semi Finals right? Cause I don't want to respond to your bullsh!t.

Last edited: