Jerome Jordan envisions role on Knicks next season

Kiyaman

Legend
Yep .. Jerome Jordan will be a need for next season, would like to see Jerome, Copeland, White, and a draft PG in our summer games.

New New York

Quiet Storm
I love the idea of him coming back, don't we have to use our mini MLE to bring him back? I have no problem admitting I know nothing about how cap works...nonetheless he was a player I really wanted to see at camp next year, he does also play with Boston's Summer League too this Summer so we gotta watch out for them

Kiyaman

Legend
James White needs to stay as far away from MSG as possible.

If Kentucky combo-guard Archie Goodwin keeps leading the list of the Knicks draft prospects .. I want James White in the Knicks summer games to challenge all Archie talents.
I wonder if Earl Barron will participate in the Knicks summer-games?

tiger0330

Legend
I love the idea of him coming back, don't we have to use our mini MLE to bring him back? I have no problem admitting I know nothing about how cap works...nonetheless he was a player I really wanted to see at camp next year, he does also play with Boston's Summer League too this Summer so we gotta watch out for them
I doubt it we have to use our MLE on him, he can be had for a vet min contract. Surprised that Josh Harrelson hasn't drawn any interest from the Knicks, he played more minutes than JJ when they were both here.

I do think Earl Barron is better than JJ and should get a training camp invite to compete for a big spot. Though with Camby on the roster I think you need to carry a big that can play both PF/C like Harrelson just in case Camby is injured rather than a true C like Barron or JJ.

Last edited:

nixon7

Benchwarmer
I always liked both Earl Barron and Jerome Jordan more than some of our other attempted projects. I have no problem giving both a legitimate shot at making the team during the preseason.

I think that the current staff will at least treat everyone fairly which is more than I can say for several of the previous regimes.