Official New York Knicks vs. Portland Trailblazers Game Thread 12/2/08

Will the Knicks come out with a win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
These suckas are jealous of abcds success as one of the elite posters on this site. Get over it.

okay, i know i lost for posting that song :redface:

Anyways, tim thomas is beastin.....Lee>>Greg Olden

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I am going to not be very active here, because a lot of people can't grow up. I'll be active later.. but no way right now.. Getreal, I'm going to agree on saying ABCD is not good. But there is worse.. OKG, OKKincks, Metrocards (banned thank god), and others.. guys grow up. ABCD you too. MSG, don't try to stick up for him, you are the best poster on the site. Don't stick up for ABCD anymore, he made Team Starbury look like fools. This forum is now a dsigrace. I'll be back
JPZ17, it's time you got exposed.

You are a horrible poster that had to kiss my ass to make it into the top 10. You've always had nothing but stupid things to say, and that's why a thread titled "JPZ17'S quotes" was made. It was because your posting is so horrible, people felt the need to address it on a thread.

I highly question if you even know a thing about basketball, because all you do is kiss D'Antoni's ass, and very little of your posts actually talk about basketball.

All you really do is ride Team Starbury's coat tails. And now that you got some recognition, you think you're all that. Make a post a that's basketball related and that makes sense for once in your life. Then talk.

I still remember some of the most rediculous posts you've made, from how stupid they were.

Like the post where you said you would trade everyone on the Knicks except Lee, or the post where you said D'Antoni is the best coach to coach the Knicks since Pat Riley.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Tim Thomas still got it. He was one of my favorite Knick players, when he used to play on the Knicks back in 04, and he continues to play well. I thought Al Harrington and David Lee also played good. And Chris Duhon did a good job at distributing the ball.

jpz17

Starter
JPZ17, it's time you got exposed.

You are a horrible poster that had to kiss my ass to make it into the top 10. You've always had nothing but stupid things to say, and that's why a thread titled "JPZ17'S quotes" was made. It was because your posting is so horrible, people felt the need to address it on a thread.

I highly question if you even know a thing about basketball, because all you do is kiss D'Antoni's ass, and very little of your posts actually talk about basketball.

All you really do is ride Team Starbury's coat tails. And now that you got some recognition, you think you're all that. Make a post a that's basketball related and that makes sense for once in your life. Then talk.

I still remember some of the most rediculous posts you've made, from how stupid they were.

Like the post where you said you would trade everyone on the Knicks except Lee, or the post where you said D'Antoni is the best coach to coach the Knicks since Pat Riley.

I've never been "exposed" and at least I wouldn't expose myself like you did this past week. JPZ quotes were from a while, and I learned from that. I'm 1,000x better then that. And I might think I'm a good poster, but I don't go around saying I'm a top 3 poster HOF.. Bragging makes you worse.. Not ignoring the dumb ignorant trouble making losers (OG, OKG, and so on..) makes you worse. It's time to add those guys to ignore. You are a great poster when you talk basketball.. just forget about them man. I didn't mean to be so negative on you.. I was angry because I realized I had a report due tomorrow:teeth:. Please, ignore them, and don't go around bragging. You are better than this. I know, I remember how good you were back 6 months ago. You were top 2 then. I listened to every post you made.. But now, they are not basketball posts. That's why I resigned from Team Starbury

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I've never been "exposed" and at least I wouldn't expose myself like you did this past week. JPZ quotes were from a while, and I learned from that. I'm 1,000x better then that. And I might think I'm a good poster, but I don't go around saying I'm a top 3 poster HOF.. Bragging makes you worse.. Not ignoring the dumb ignorant trouble making losers (OG, OKG, and so on..) makes you worse. It's time to add those guys to ignore. You are a great poster when you talk basketball.. just forget about them man. I didn't mean to be so negative on you.. I was angry because I realized I had a report due tomorrow:teeth:. Please, ignore them, and don't go around bragging. You are better than this. I know, I remember how good you were back 6 months ago. You were top 2 then. I listened to every post you made.. But now, they are not basketball posts. That's why I resigned from Team Starbury
All I know is I don't go around looking for trouble with other posters. Most of the people that attack me do it, because they are either jealous of my posting ability, or they are just plain haters that don't know how to respond to someone's posts without attacking them. If I attack a poster, it's because they attacked me first. I think that my posts are as good as they've always been. I've just gotten into more arguments, because people keep trying to attack me for no reason other than that they're jealous of the way I post.

I think the reason why you left Team Starbury was because you was using Team Starbury as a way to gain populartiy.
Another reason I think you left was because you was upset at all the posts I made against Mike D'Antoni(someone who you love to talk about and have a signature of).

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
jpz...i think your a good poster but i think its stupid to advertise that your not part of team starbury. And i do think abcd is one of the best posters....he did a great job over the summer. He was in some arguments with good posters and managed not only to win but to dominate them. Hes continued to do what he did all summer long, and only seems to get better. But i like you too jpz (no homo), and you also continue to improve. :thumbsup:

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud

jesus fukin christ, stop da cocksuckin how bout we talk about the knicks doing well against portland rather than try to make a move 4 abcd, but anywayz its shapin up 2 be 2 str8 impressive performances from chris duhon, im glad we are keepin the game so close, i hope we can keep this up
GO KNICKSS!

JayJ44

Starter
Duhon is playing great. I'm even more impressed with this performance than his last against the Warriors, because he's scoring so well and it's against a much better team. I'm very pleasantly surprised with our performace, especially our defense. We're playing really well, let's hope it pays off with a win.

JayJ44

Starter
I'm getting really sick of these refs. They screwed us in the Mavs game, and they're screwing us now. Our players are getting killed, and they call nothing. David Lee was bleeding, but evidently that's not a foul.:fury:

Someone said (I think Turneraddict) That it would be better for the Knicks to make the playoffs and get bumped in the first round, than to not make it.

Well have fun for those who wanna see that. This team won't beat many good teams this year. They should be playing for the lottery.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
That was a tough loss. Brandon Roy just wouldn't stop scoring. The Knicks really needed this win. It's going to be hard trying to beat the Cavs. I'm still upset at that Zach Randolph and Jamal Crawford trade. I feel the Knicks could have made the playoffs this year, had they kept them. But now, we're screwed. I like the fact that the Knicks are at least playing hard, though. Last year, the Knicks weren't even competitive 80% of the time.