The Official Countdown Until Isiah's Gone thread

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
haha get'em dr. C. You pretty much shut him down in every possible way. That rebuttal pretty much shows how much he knows about basketball. I'm a fan and a student of the game so when I say that I've been a fan since since 1994 when we last did some damage in the championship I must say that I know a lil bit about the game. By the way...metrocard...if you support BRING_BACK_LARRY_BROWN...then you're just a hypocrite because this guy has the audacity to question Patrick Ewing's ability in the international game of basketball...reflect on that statement...

Last edited by a moderator:

metrocard

Legend
Frye gets 7 less minutes a game because he plays no defense, and David Lee is better than him.

Go to NBA.com. Who has more Triple doubles? Who has beter career high at mutiple stats?

Its common sense, Boris Diaw is a better over all player than Fyre. Fyre just chucks up shots. He can't help the Knicks in many other ways like Diaw could.

Like I said, You can't hold an agrument that Fyre is half of the player Boris Diaw is.

Boris Diaw had better numbers last year and this year. Diaw gets minutes cause he does multiple things on the floor. Phoneix isn't asking him to score because Amare is back. Fyre can't pass or post up. He's a spot up shooter. That is ALL.

WRONG, Isiah has lower our chances of winning a NBA title, why would you want to get worse? Get off of Isiah's nuts and defend your team. Isiah has put this team in a black hole. We CAN'T with ball hogs, cancers, non defensive spot up shooters who can't post up. Isiah has FAILED as a GM miserably. No other in the GM is worse in the NBA than Isiah. You can't EVEN make a point that Isiah is worthy of not being labeled as the worst GM in the NBA. MOST NBA FANS REALIZE ISIAH IS THE WORST GM IN THE NBA. Obviously you don't follow basketball.

Mardy Collins is a role playing combo guard. Sorry, you've failed again to prove a logical statement.

Chucky Atkins is a bench role player. We're paying Marbury, Curry and Francis to preform like All Stars when they aren't They're UNDERACHIEVING. Atkins understands his role and doesn't dominant the ball.

lets stick to reality here. Stop with all the "what ifs" and "will" and "in the future". You're not defending your agruement like that. Sounds like a definite what if. How do you know that for sure?

Again a quote from your own post.

You said THAT TWICE, I was correctly you non reasonable future predictions and what ifs and wills. You SAID the what ifs and wills first, I was making fun of your poor ability to prove anything is correct. You probably can't even explain why fat people get fat.

Why are you repeating statements twice? You did it again...lol, what are you trying to do, type stutter?

YOU DIDN'T THINK PROTECT was a Knick fan cause he wasn't an Isiahsexual like you who doesn't care about wins, playoffs or payroll. Why even be a Knicks fan if you won't defend your team? Or you won't prove a point correctly about your favorite NBA team? STOP MAKING THE KNICKS FAN BASE look like a buch of low standard know nothing about basketball fans.

I wasn't speaking Ebonics to you fool, you're not even from NYC, probably never been to a Knick game in your life. All I said WAS KID, sorry if you never met any black people before, assuming anything that doesnt come from your nerd mouth is ebonics. I'm from NYC, like it or shut up.

You're my son. I demanded you stop asking irrevelant questions with no reason, and you listened. Good kid.

Why are you afraid to bring logic and reason to thread, instead of showing Isiah bias. I rather see Knick bias or a homer than an Isiah sexual.

What is "erally" mean? Is that homobonics or isiahsexualbonics? SPEAK ENGLISH.

The 1 and Only, get off his meat. You're the only in this forum agreeing with Dr. Crappy. You barely know the whole Knicks roster, no one cares if you're a fan 1994, you have limited knowledge when it comes to discussing basketball. You're the same monkey who compard Fyre with Ewing and Hakeem. I don't even know who BringBackLarryBrown his, but you need to hop off his nuts too, he probably makes more sense and explains himself with REASON AND FACTS, something you and crappy failed to do multiple times. You guys are bias and sided with Isiah, nothing more.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Dawg...you get off my nuts, you reply to everything I say like I'm your father. Well son get off daddy's nuts and go play with your barbie. I have more knowledge in my head than you can ever imagine so don't waste your time insulting my intelligence when you "can learn from other posts." And don't get mad when you get shut down everytime. It's simple....If YOU make sense and then YOU won't get shutdown everytime. No Diaw doesn't get PT because he can do more things, he's an athletic PF that can run the floor with Nash and he can get the job done...period. He could do alot of things in Atlanta but did he play??...NOPE. Frye and Diaw are two completely different players so for you to compare the two is stupid. But it's not really surprising coming from you. And when has averaging 6 rebounds in 23 minutes poor rebounding? Like most people you underestimate his other skills such as shot blocking and rebounding, but then again...what do you know about basketball? Dag these posts must be getting in your head when you have to try to go personal. Look at you....cussing and what not. Grow up...I guess it's true fake thugs always try to hate. But instead of all that hating...go buy that Knicks DVD...watch it about 5-6 times...then maybe....just maybe you get on my level of thinking otherwise you are just looking at english script instead of comprehending on what I say. It's odd NO ONE agrees with you let alone understand you.
It's obvious that we disagree...so why try to start something on a subject most people disagree with you on. It's also funny how you put words in my mouth and try to degrade my integrity in this forum. If everyone can go back to post I made in this thread on Nov. 22....the point i was trying to make was Channing Frye shot 47% last year and was on his way back to that form before he injured his ankle. But if you shoot 47% and you chuck shots then Ewing chucks shots and Hakeem chuck shots. They all have excellent jumpers except hakeem...he had more of a back to the basket kind of game then frye and ewing. So when did I ever compare Frye to Ewing? I merely tried to make a point about chucking shots. How you interpreted that into me doing a full blown analysis on the two is beyond my attention but then again....lil kids imaginations are beyond belief. In conclusion...your posts are not worthy for a response so when I do respond listen carefully...you might "learn" something. Possibly a word or two. Agree to disagree and leave it at that

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
You've proved to everyone here that you can't win an aguement:

You're obviously not that bright here why:

I wasn't speaking Ebonics to you fool, you're not even from NYC, probably never been to a Knick game in your life. All I said WAS KID, sorry if you never met any black people before, assuming anything that doesnt come from your nerd mouth is ebonics. I'm from NYC, like it or shut up.

Get over being from NY. Who cares? You're not that special, considering the 8 million others that reside there with you. Oh by the way you idiot, readind isn't your strong suit, want to know why?? I AM BLACK YOU FUCKING DUMMY!!! BY the way just because I hang around other blacks doesn't mean we have speak ebonics and have our pants below our waists. I'm not a fucking character, I'm a person. Just cause some Black people choose that for themselves, doesn't mean I have to. I work for the Government of Alberta. I'm the Head Network Administrator. If you consider me a nerd, good for you. I've probably pay more out in taxes every 2 weeks than you earn. So, if you're in Edmonton feel free to come and wash me and my wife's X5 trucks. By the way, keep my Father out you're fucking mouth. He has nothing to do with this forum.

I can't be your child, cause I'm vastly superior to you in every way. So go back to your community college (that's why it took your lame ass so long to respond, you had to wait your turn for a computer).

I have no problem with homosexuals. I'm not one, I love my wife...and Eva Mendes way too much for that. However assshole, did you stop to think that their might be gay Knicks fans? Some may even post here. So this your second warning...SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT RACE AND SEXUALITY. As it was posted earlier in the same thread, no one hear wants to hear that shit. If you can't understand that then truly, you are an IDIOT and you may want to post somewhere else!

If I think the Knicks should stay put and see what happens, that MY opinion. Notice I never asked for your approval? Good.

Channing Frye's first year numbers, are better than do you want to know...wait for it...Kevin Garnett. That is why you give young players time to develop.

Glad to see you copied my response style, like the sad little bitch you are. Even down to the bolding of a quote. You're predictable and pathetic. Mardy Collins is not a combo guard cause you said he was. If you knew anything about Temple, which you don't cause you need people like me and other posters to give you ideas, you know Mardy was a senior, and always played PG. His outside shooting limited his abilty to be a combo guard. YOU LIAR!!!

How can channing Frye have better numbers that Diaw, but not be half the player? You're truly an idiot.

Dr. Crappy! HAHAHAHA!! That was sooooooooooo creative, for a preschooler!! GO FINISH YOUR COMMUNITY COLLEGE, OR GED, OR WHATEVER AND GET LOST!! AND IT'S BIASED YOU STUPID IDIOT!! I BET YOU'VE NEVER BEEN TO SCHOOL.

Do everyone one in the forum a favor. Go take your Meto you card (what a stupid name!) and stand on the tracks...now the whistle and light will try to scare you, but don't pay them any mind. Just stand there and let the train do what it has to.

Because you've got the brain capacity of a gold fish let's leave you with some points to take with you:

1. SHUT UP ABOUT RACE AND SEXUALITY. NO ONE HERE WANTS TO HEAR IT.

2. I AM BLACK. CONTRARY TO RUMOUR, WE (BLACK PEOPLE) DON'T ALL LOOK, TALK, ACT THE SAME. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED. ALL RACES ARE DIVERSE AND COMPLICATED.

3. BORIS DIAW IS STATICALLY WEAKER TO CHANNING FRYE. FRYE IS STATISICALLY BETTER, GET OVER IT. BY THE WAY RON HARPER, AN NBA GREAT WON 3 TITLES WITH LAKERS, ONLY HAS 3 TRIPLE DOUBLES, SO DOES THAT MEAN HE NOT AS GOOD AS DAIW? ACCORDING TO YOUR FLAWED LOGIC, IT DOES.

4.I'VE BEEN TO NEW YORK. SO HAVE A TON OF OTHERS TOURISTS? WHAT'S YOUR POINT? I HAVE FAMILY IN ALL FIVE BOUROUGHS. WHO CARES?

5.CREATING THINGS THAT CAN BE PROVEN UNTRUE, IS BAD. THE LIE ABOUT MARDY COLLINS SHOWS YOU KNOW S.F.A (SWEET F*** ALL)!

6. FUCK OFF!!!!

Starks

Starter
lol pipe down you 3

I odnt know about you guys, but I am SOO LOVING the way Zeke has handled Marbs w/ the media crisis.

I didn't know he was capable of being harder on him than Larry...

He refuses to even address the rift by saying he is only concearned with "the team" not individuals. Man if I was Marbury, I think I would be crying over my best bud telling me to "go F myslef" Good Effin Job Thomas!! He'll never win me over as a GM, but maybe, JUST MAYBE, i can live him for a full season (even a losing one if it means waking these guys up)

... if you support BRING_BACK_LARRY_BROWN...then you're just a hypocrite because this guy has the audacity to question Patrick Ewing's ability in the international game of basketball...reflect on that statement...

So ... exactly how many championships did Pat Ewing win for the Knicks, or anyone else for that matter?? The answer ... he choked more wins than he won! Period

Last edited:
Gripless

i re-read my previous post and did not see anything refering to waiting 20years (maybe u can point out where i said it)

i said we want a 'competitive' team and have not had one.

now if we can't be competitive, new yorkers will go 180degress and luv a bumbling/inept team... like the 1962 mets

do i have a grip yet???

No you don't have a grip. Let me splain it for you. You're crying like a girl because people are critical about the Knick's lack of a championship win in over 20 years. Do the math. I think the Knick's fans have every right to be critical and complain like hell about their record, their retarded owner, and their stupid GM, aka coach.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
BRING_BACK_LARRY_BROWN:

If you don't think Ewing was great you're crazy. His peers voted him to the 50 greatest. So called Knicks fans like you want a trade every day. 1 Bad game, and your out. Get real. If your so disgruntled, there are 31 other teams for you to cheer for. The young guys need to develop. That will take time. The bad contracts need to expire. Again 2 years minimum. Next year we're at 72 Mil for contracts, after that 62, then 25 mil. So who ever has a better idea, post it. We can move our expiring contracts down the road. Til' then strap on it going to be a bumpy ride. However in that time our young players WILL DEVELOP. So keep the faith everyone. I don't agree with all Isiah's moves. Never have, never will. But we need some stability. If everytime we have a set back we panic, there's going to be a lot of us having heart attacks! We have to commit to some course of action. Flip-Flopping is going to get us exactly no where. So whether we give Zeke a chance to see his vision through, or fire and bring in someone else, we ultimately have to commit to give time to something. That's the bottom line.

P.S. Metro, you're probably still waiting to get a computer. Sucks when you got to go to the public library, or wait til' one of the other GED folks in your class get done. You'll probably critisize this post too. I expect you too. You want my attention like the pathetic little sycophant you are. If you give me your address (do cardboard boxes have those?), I'll send you one of my old computers with Windows ME (P2 450 Mhz). It's better than waiting. Oh, do you have power in the alley you sleep in??? Maybe if you get a team of rats to run on wheel and harness their energy, you could have your very own computer. No one here can say I'm not benevolent! I know you're going to say I misspelled Diaw. Who cares? No one else posted that. Everyone here wants you to go play in traffic, or stand in front of a train, or hold your head under water, till the bubbles stop. So be a little good loser and indulge us....PLEASE!! Free feel to repeat what I've said and done you feeble minded parrot. Just cause you saw combo guard when you googled Mardy Collins, doesn't make you smart. He mainly played PG, in most the games I watched (I actually watch college ball, I don't borrow opinions from draft.net . You and stupidity are like hand and glove.

And Carpy is short for my last name which, is Carpenter. I got it from my dad. By the way do you even know yours? IDIOT!!!!

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
I've won this agruement because of your weak debating skills.

You're from CANADA, you're not even from NYC. You can't root for the Raptors? I rather you disgrace the Raptors fanbase than the Knicks fan base. I'm from NYC, the best city in the world. I root for THE LOCAL TEAM that plays for MY CITY, unlike you. You're confused...lol, Canada has a basketball moron, Knicks dont play in Canada. I can understand if you're from Puerto Rico or Japan to be a Knicks fan, but you're just a phony.

You're FROM CANADA, and you act like it. Black people are all over the world. Black people in Canada don't act like blacks in NYC. Don't try to associate cause you share the same complextion as someone. Theres BLACK PEOPLE all over the world. I can tell you're from Canada because you cry things like "Dummy". I didn't know grown men still say that word. Who the hell said anything about wearing pants below the ass? You're still checking other guys homo? btw, NYC >>> Canada.

You work the government of Canada, and you have a wife. All this is true because you stated this on the internet? Right.

You're depressed right now and you're suffering from a low self esteem. You're making things up to impress me now. You've felt so impressed by me, you feel the need to make up stories about yourself to be at my level. Which is truely pathetic, because I could care less about your personal life. I know you are below me, you don't need to do anything. Stop stressing it, stop crying...STOP TRYING so hard. Discuss basketball for once, even if you're at poor at it. Stop being in denial of everything. You lost a debate, accept and be reasonable. You're going to probably everything in this paragraph cause you need to projtect in your weaknesses in others. You're weaknsesses are exposed now because you wanted to get personal in a Knicks forum.

It takes me a couple of days to reply back cause I'm accually an employed American citizen, unlike you. I have a social life and go to college. I take care of myself and my body. I have other things to put ahead of the internet, this forum and depressed fat people like you with no social life.

Whats the worst is the fact you accually waited 3 days for me to post. Even away from the computer, you probably still wondering when I was going to reply. Most likely you sat on the computer naked eating doritos for 2-3 days straight waiting for reply. Its a good laugh, especially when I'm high. Knowing theres people like YOU who have nothing else in life to live for besides waiting for a person to post. A person who accually cares where I'm posting from too. LOL, you're mad into me and what I do. Its the only reason why I question your sexuality. You spend more time thinking about me, than women. You probably rather sit here all day and post back and forth than talk to a girl. LOL, a wife? If you DID have a wife, you probably make her read your bullshit too. Too bad you don't produce for yourself or society, and you lack the social skills to have a wife. You're LYING is mad obvious. No one goes on the internet and says randomly "I work for the Government and I have a wife". Your lies are MAD obvious kid. Give up.

I'm confused, did gay boy just mention Eva Mendes and wife in the same sentence? He doesnt even make sense right now...lol this kid is losing it. Its funny, everything I read from his makes me laugh, feel bad for him or just notice his retarded statements. Other posters I can accually come to agreement and see logic.

Knicks should stay put? No one cares if you're opinion. All you need to do is back up your opinion with some facts, or a logical explanition why you feel Knicks should stay put. You SAID NOTHING to back it up. You just said it, when people read it, they won't understand where you're coming from. This is one of your weaknesess when it comes to debating and it is why you're losing this debate, which isn't really much of a debate with how much knowledge I'm dropping and all you're doing is sharing your opinion.

Channing Frye's first year numbers, are better than do you want to know...wait for it...Kevin Garnett. That is why you give young players time to develop.

Heh, well this "Dummy" yet conintues with his what if theories or "will" or "in the future". You couldn't even make a point in the Diaw vs Fyre debate. Diaw is the better overall player, offensive player, better defender, passer, big man, guard. Diaw is CLEARLY better as a player and on the stat sheet(as I proved to you in my previous) post. Now you want a Fyre vs Garnett comparassion? You didn't even bring STATS into this, you just said Fyre had better 1st year stats than KG, when you're TOTALLY false wrong about it. I'll teach you how to hold down an agruement right now.

Kevin Garnett
80 G
43 GS

10.4 PPG
.491 FG
2.2 OFFREB
6.3 TOTREB
1.8 AST
1.1 STL
1.6 BLK
1.38 TO
2.40 PF

Channing Fyre
65 G
14 GS
12.3 PPG
.477 FG
2.1 OFFREB
5.8 TOTREB
0.8 AST
0.5 STL
0.7 BLK
1.49 TO
3.10 PF

Channing Fyre was a college SENIOR his rookie year. Garnett was an 18-19 HS player. Fyre showed he lacked Staminia where he began to fade at the end of the season. Fyre is BUILT for the college scheduele, Fyre game isn't physically at all, and he still manage to get injured and failed to play a atleast 80 games that season. Fyre isn't a starter, he showed it last year, and this year. He produce better off the bench, where people were not guarding him. Fyre got his points off the pick and roll, with wide open 18 footers, nothing else. KG has a multi dementional game, when he can score in different ways most players today can't and he can also get his teammates invovled. Fyre is a one dementional spot up shooter. and He isn't even a better shooter than KG. So if Fyre's biggest strength isn't even superior to KG's, why even compare the two? KG quickly developed into a NBA star, an all star, a MVP, he carried his team to the conference finals. Fyre has accomplished nothing in the NBA to even be compared to Diaw or Villanueva, lol but you pick Garnett? Good job idiot.

You got hurt cause I called you crappy? When respond with more quality post, maybe you won't give me a reason to call you crappy.

Everyone knows Mardy Collins played PG in College, he won't in the NBA, he's a combo guard. Mardy Collins isn't the ANSWER to our PG problems, why are you switching topics? Lowry > Collins, West KNOWS how to establish a consistant foundation who appears in the playoffs and gives their fans a competitive team. You still failed to state why Isiah and West are equals when its clearly

I'm sorry, its probably a Canadian thing for straight males who work for the government, have a wife, and still manage to spend a 24/7 time span on the computer, but in NYC, only homosexuals or girls get MAD enough to NUMBER down things when they're pissed. Not only I've pissed you off, I've exposed your homosexual or feminine ways.

No one cares if you're black, you've said it 100 times. Stop obsessing over race in this thread. Theres only one race, and thats the human reason. We're all equal as human beings. Its only ignorant race obsessed people like who divides us.

LOL, what has Fyre done this season to be better than Diaw? He's a 6"11 spot up shooting PF who shots 37% and does nothing else defensely. Fyre has been out played by every PF we've faced this season. Fyre hasn't proved he can hold his starting job, where he has been out played by David Lee. Fyre is suppose to be a great shooter, and he's shooting 37%. At one point, he was at 29%. Diaw is shooting 54% and 40% from 3pt and has better all around stats. You need to get out of this denial crisis you have and WAKE UP. Diaw PPG went down cause he's a TEAM player, unlike Fyre. Diaw is scarficing his scoring for Amare's return. We need guys like Diaw. Fyre is a black hole in offense. He chucks up wide up open shots and has missed 63% of them this season. Ron Harper was a GUARD you fool. Atleast bring a big man into this convo. I'm proving my point Diaw is the SUPERIOR all around basketball player. Boris Diaw had 18 double doubles and 4 triple doubles last year. Diaw came third in the NBA in triple doubles, behind Lebron and Jason Kidd, MVP type PLAYERS. Fyre will never come close to this level in the NBA, because of his one dementional weak game. Fyre is a weak post player, defender, and all around player. I rather have Kurt Thomas's defensive toughness, rebounding and consistant shooting than Fyre. Fyre is a Kurt Thomas without the defense and rebounding.

This homosexual typed a paragraph why he wanted my ADDRESS NOW, I knew it was time he would start going stalker status. LOL, dude is furious. Now wants his punk Canadian ass to bring a computer to the South Bronx. I would love to see that. Kids first trip to NYC and he walks back to Canada with a Windows Computer up his ass. Wait a minute, he'll probably like that though.

BTW, your dad picks up my used condoms in my dorm for a living.

metrocard

Legend
LOL...I'm not your "dawg" you surburbian homosexual. I could a shit less ABOUT YOUR RACE, you're not HOOD. Stop typing like that before I get Crappy's father to slap you with one my used condoms.

He could do alot of things in Atlanta but did he play??

He accually did. He averaged 25 minutes his rookie year, cause he was Alanta's best defender. Diaw never got show off his offensive skills in Alanta. Diaw also started more games in his rookie and sophmore year than Fyre. You're wrong yet again.

LOL FAKE THUG? Kid, come to the Soundview and watch you get stomped out by 200 Dominicans to Bachata music. Stop acting stupid on the internet. You're from the BURBS OF NYC, theres nothing hood about you. Stop with the "dawg" and "thug" talk. I came from a ghetto in the South Bronx, but you don't see me saying "dawg" and "thug" and other dumb shit on here. Fall the fuck back, you sound like a HERB right now.

You "DUMMY" (LOL, this is hilarious, its like you two guys are little kids I could pick on), Patrick Ewing didn't CHUCK shots. You don't know what CHUCKING is.

Chucking is TAKING STUPID SHOTS. Ewing had a dominant offensive game. Fyre doesn't have 1/16th of Ewing's offensive productivity, same with Hakeem. Don't compare Fyre with HOF, you won't prove your point.

Fyre this season was chucking 3pt shots and long range jumpers, when he's a 6"11 PF. Fyre HAS NO POST GAME TO SPEAK OF, so putting him in the same sentence as Ewing or Hakeem is RETARDED.

I could learn nothing from you, I can't even take you seriously. LOL Intregrity in a forum? What the hell is wrong with you, you're a weird kid. Aren't you the same kid who ignored me but took me off? LOL, guess you couldn't go a day without reading my stuff? Glad I'm educating some low IQ basketball fans though.

The 1 and Only, the only one who agrees is an unemployed depressed fat guy from Canada, who's not even a Knicks fan, he's a RAPTORS fan...lol that says alot what you know about basketball and the Knicks. So what team you with? You seem to think Fyre is better than Ewing all of a sudden. Don't even think about comparing the two.

You have knowledge in basketball? You don't play in a league, you probably spend your whole day playing NBA live like its your religion. I've played in a league in Puerto Rico and in the Bronx. Basketball is a big part of my life, I've followed International ball since 95'. I'm not the nicest 5"10 PG in the world, but DEFINATELY sure I would beat you so bad, your mom would end up offering sex, and cook me breakfast in the morning. :smokin:

paris401

Starter
No you don't have a grip. Let me splain it for you. You're crying like a girl because people are critical about the Knick's lack of a championship win in over 20 years. Do the math. I think the Knick's fans have every right to be critical and complain like hell about their record, their retarded owner, and their stupid GM, aka coach.

so long.. good bye... have a nice day...

Allen

Benchwarmer
Its time we all face facts, its not working with Isiah Thomas. We will at most win a couple of more games here and there but there won't be any glorious winning streak this time.

Isiah brought us the most expensive and unproductive backcourt in the NBA and a lazy center. Unfortunate for us, we are stuck with them because nobody else wants them. We have an unbalanced team filled with scorers who are defensively deficient and a bunch of hustle guys who lose steam towards the end of the game. We always fall behind early and then spend enormous amounts of energy to play catch up and then fall at the last second. Sure we are competitiveand get the games close but we still lose.
Its getting frustrating.

Something has to give. A change has to be made either with the players or in the front office. Enough is enough. Its been one disasterous season after another ever since Jeff Van Gundy left. The idiot James Dolan can't see it. All he can do is raise the price of our cable and the Knicks tickets and smile like the Jackass that he is.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
HAHAHA!! Metrocard.... I've obviously won the intellgence match in this debate. See how I keep my cool and how I have you going off on this homophobic, racial tirade? That's what I call, me working you like a prostitute off your block. You get mad way to easily and the little IQ that you do have is gone by the time you get your box of tissues. First off, you're predicting again...stop it you're way off. So what if you're hood? Isn't the point of being in the hood is trying to make it out? And how old are you again? And why with all the homophobia and racial notions? You obviously have personal issues you need to work with so I'mma let you handle that yourself. Besides, the number of girls I get is prolly something you can't fathom. I also know that you have the same IQ as the dumps I take in the morning. Reread your post and tell me that post sounds intelligent. I'm sure I'm not the only person laughing at your posts. Again "Fyre" is spelled Frye. Is that hard now?

Now if I come to your hood would I literally get stomped by 200 dominicans to bachuta music? You know how ignorant that sounds? You act like I've never been to the hood. I am black...also my fam is the hood!! Look how ignorant you sound. So if I want to say son, playa, dawg...I'm going to say it PLAYA. Just because I'ma negro with a high IQ doesn't mean I'm not from the hood. You act like you haven't heard an intelligent black man before.

I'm really surprised to hear you say that diaw played in Atlanta because yes he did play 25 minutes a game last year....but you have failed to mention that his production and minutes dropped to 18 minutes a game the next year. Why do you only show half the truth (isn't that the 100th time I've shut you down?).

Yes chucking is taking stupid shots so why are you the only person in this forum that thinks frye "chucks up" shots? He shot 47% last year...and he's been shooting over 50% his last 7 games...so why do you continue to say that? I've covered Ewing's entire career so why are you telling me how Ewing and Olajuwon played? And again...this is a knick forum...I've followed Ewing from Kingston to the present because he is my all-time favorite player. So when you say I compared frye to ewing, wouldn't you think more than just one delusional person would comment on that post? IF you could read, you would realize I wasn't comparing the two. Get off that subject.

HAHA you balled in puerto rico and the bronx....yo the YMCA doesn't count, neither does church leagues so I think you are a little bit out of your league. I'd dunk on you and take your lunch money so fast I'd shrink your little 5'10 frame into mere nothing. I am a man, you are a kid. You're not a balla, you don't play in the NBA so it doesn't matter. No one wants to hear how you dominated Rec leagues. This is a knick forum...if it doesn't involve the knicks then shut up. No one cares that you're from NY, no one cares that you played a lil rec ball, no one cares if your hood. Like what was previously said in this forum, we all want the knicks to win. So why you want to go personal on me and Dr. C for? GROW UP

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Ok..

I've had enough with all this. Next post that will attack other member's race, dignity, sexual preferences or provenance will get its author a one week ban!
Stay on topic, we're on a frickin forum not on a soccer stadium
Thanks

Starks

Starter
I've had enough with all this. Next post that will attack other member's race, dignity, sexual preferences or provenance will get its author a one week ban!
Stay on topic, we're on a frickin forum not on a soccer stadium
Thanks

Yea seriously, its getting pretty annoying. Those guys should just settle their dispute the way our childhood taught us: A Ladder Match at next year's Royal Rumble..

Anyway, does anyone know what Larry's record was last year after his first month???? It be interesting to compare some team stats each month and post them on this thread. It be interesrting

ny3nyk

Rotation player
so far (with the recent win against clevland) we are 6-11. 17 games into the season last year, under larry we were 6-11, exactly the same. after that, we went on a 7 game losing streak. will history repeat itself? it better not or else it would be deja vu

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Oh By the by: Dr. James Naismith invented basketball. He by the way, was CANADIAN!!!!!

Anyways abck to the topic, Isiah shouldn't be fired just because the team isn't winning. If every time we losing we go to a chicken little mentality and scream the sky is falling, all we do is make the rest of the League think we're incompetent. On a max schedule, at least 16 teams will lose. These players have to be accountable. The need to consistently answer to the same person. That's why I say we keep Zeke. Why do you think Phil went back to the Lakers? He knew the mess started by Layedn wouldn't get fixed anytime soon. Once Jeffries comes back you have another capable defender. Balkman hopefully gets more tick. Lee's playing time will go up with the Frye injury. Francis is coming on. Curry is starting to heat up. Once we're all healty are entire starting front court is all 6'11. That's creates mismatches in our favor. That's what Zeke probably envisioned instead of this. We beat the Cavs tonight. 27 by Q and 24 by Eddy. Both brought here by Isiah for what they did tonight. The next four games are extremely winnable. We run the table and we're one game under .500.