Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I'm sorry to bother everyone over the matter, but I have had to delete my Tyson Chandler video on youtube under copyright infringement terms.

How's that? I'm pretty sure it was another uploader that complained to the site itself because I pilfered some footage from them, and I've had to remove parts of my video and re-upload the ****er.

So please, my dear old KO compadres, like, subscribe, share my video that spotlights the one and only, Tyson, The Mad Bison, The Man Handler, Chandler!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPMHJkvDdJA&feature=youtu.be

KBlack25

Starter
It's probably whomever owns the actual footage, not another uploader. Usually the NBA allows people to keep their videos on YouTube, but if some footage is owned by say TNT or ESPN you might have an issue.

Paul1355

All Star
Crazy⑧s;233839 said:
I'm sorry to bother everyone over the matter, but I have had to delete my Tyson Chandler video on youtube under copyright infringement terms.

How's that? I'm pretty sure it was another uploader that complained to the site itself because I pilfered some footage from them, and I've had to remove parts of my video and re-upload the ****er.

So please, my dear old KO compadres, like, subscribe, share my video that spotlights the one and only, Tyson, The Mad Bison, The Man Handler, Chandler!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPMHJkvDdJA&feature=youtu.be

dude this video is epic...do you do this for a living?

You should send it in to knicks.com and have them hire you to do their commercials

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
Any copyright infrigments can be avoided by simply adding this into the video description box on all youtube videos..

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.

Hope this helps out in the future

KBlack25

Starter
Any copyright infrigments can be avoided by simply adding this into the video description box on all youtube videos..

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.

Hope this helps out in the future

Not necessarily.

That's the argument you would advance if they sued you. It probably is Fair Use. But as long as the content owner believes it isn't fair use, as sworn to in the affidavit they send when they send the takedown notice, they can get it taken down. Then it is on the uploader to respond.

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
Not necessarily.

That's the argument you would advance if they sued you. It probably is Fair Use. But as long as the content owner believes it isn't fair use, as sworn to in the affidavit they send when they send the takedown notice, they can get it taken down. Then it is on the uploader to respond.

Umm yes necessarily. Ive been using youtube for 5 years. Have uploaded over 2000 videos(mostly music) and trust me that will get you around all Copyright infrigments. Ive had beyond multiple videos pulled for vioalting copyright. After adding section 107 of the copyright act of 19676 Ive had those same videos posted, some for over 4 years now. Its a loophole that has become pretty common knowledge in the youtube community.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
done deal dude

Thanks, Lord Chibba! That's awesome. Would I be correct in saying that I saw a pic of you wailing out slide guitar with a dildo puppet on your finger?

Wow that video is intense.

Intense was the theme, Tyson being intense, of course.

It's probably whomever owns the actual footage, not another uploader. Usually the NBA allows people to keep their videos on YouTube, but if some footage is owned by say TNT or ESPN you might have an issue.

It's either that or someone has complained as I posted a video response in their video with extracts from their video in my video. Video video video.

dude this video is epic...do you do this for a living?

You should send it in to knicks.com and have them hire you to do their commercials

:lol: I don't know about that! No man, my wife wanted to get a full Mac setup for our new pad, right, so we went out and bought literally everything Mac - I agree, it's kinda lame, but then I find out that making mix videos on Macs is so friggin' easy it's ridiculous! Seriously, a 10 year old could pull off what I did. All in all it took like 3 hours...maybe more.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
quiggle, that ****ing ****sucker, has gone in and disliked this one as well.

Someone please ban that faggot's ass from this site.