New York Knicks @ Los Angeles Lakers 3/25/2014 10:30PM

paris401

Starter
.but now you see what happens when Melo gets off to a slow start...who else can score the basketball on this team..Crazy JR????Stat with his bad knees???Shump???Felton???:(

agree...that's why we miss the I'Talian...

Attachments

• th[1].jpg
    th[1].jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 0
  • mister-softee-ice-cream-profile[1].jpg
    mister-softee-ice-cream-profile[1].jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 0

Broadway

All Star
Wow your alive one shot I thought you might have done yourself in after Innes blew those two wide open jumpers and the Orange went down in flames...Don't worry my college team(Mizzou) didn't even make the big boy tourney so between them and the Knicks I have seen a lot of BAD hoops...Woody sealed his fate last night this team just pulls headscratcher no-shows and doesn't compete....but now you see what happens when Melo gets off to a slow start...who else can score the basketball on this team..Crazy JR????Stat with his bad knees???Shump???Felton???This team feeds off Melo and Damnphony knows that so he double-teamed Melo from the start and ran our Knicks to death plain and simple obviously that game meant more to Damnphony than Woody as his job is on the line as well:(

No I don't see that because with Melo going like 0-10 in the first 12-13min of the game we still had a 8pt lead. It's as I've told you over and over.....the success of our team likes with guard play, pretty much like it did last year(probably applies to the year prior factoring Linsanity).

Shumpert was like 0-7
Prigoni wretched
Felton very pedestrian numbers
J.R. Smith while efficient wasn't ever a factor and low volume
Tim Bug was okay but did most of his damage when the game was out of reach.

Now go look at their numbers during our fools gold winning streak. We also tend to collapse at any sign of pressure or fight given by the other team no matter who's playing and what they had been doing to that point.

Last edited:

Broadway

All Star
agree...that's why we miss the I'Talian...

Disagree wholeheartedly.....

Furthermore our problems last night had more to do with defense than anything else but of course the ilk of some fans... looks at the game solely through the delusional pirate 1 eyed willy offensively.