KNICKS @ NETS - Game Thread & Prayer

the portable man

Benchwarmer
jesus-praying.jpg
"Please Lord, WILSON CHANDLER is a lost prairie dog, find him a new home, i begeth you. Do it or else i will shit myself no holding back".

god.gif
"I will take care of him, now sleep my son. Knicks win by 17."

GAME MATCHUPS

POINT GUARD
Harris > Duhon --- Duhon > Alston --- Douglas > Harris + Duhon --- Harris > Robinson --- Robinson > Alston --- ADVANTAGE: KNICKS 4-2

SHOOTING GUARD
Hughes > Lee + Roberts --- Williams > Hughes --- Robinson > Lee + Roberts + Williams ----- ADVANTAGE: KNICKS 5-1

SMALL FORWARD
Gallinari > ALL NETS SF's ----- ADVANTAGE: KNICKS

koi3123392lo.jpg
koi3123392lo.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

FINAL SCORE - KNICKS 105 NETS 88

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
koi3123392lo.jpg

This honey is just like the Knicks, her face and that bottom don't fit. Just like D'Antoni's system and these players don't fit.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
This game is boring...I'ma watch until halftime and then go play some ball...Its a beautiful day outside...

robert56

Benchwarmer
I don't understand the coach, why isn't he playing Darko? If you aren't going to play someone then trade him.

pat

Starter
Did any of you realise that this isn't SSOL at all? Duhon is walking up the ball all night long. Actually they are supposed to run a fastbreak on every possession.

Thank goodness.

TunerAddict

Starter
Harrington chucking in the 3rd and 4th hurt the team and let the Nets back in.

During warmups Jordan Hill did a dunk and his pants fell down. Then it took him like 15 seconds to kick them off and go on.

Jordan Hill, Darko, and Jeffries do seems to be enjoying themselves on that bench though. Giggling all the time and joking around.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I'm mad that he makes so much money to act like a 10 year old turd. Get him off the team. He's an embarrassment whose antics and game have gotten progressively worse. He even had the audacity to defend himself when D'Antoni started ripping into him. Next game'll be: DNP-Has head in anus.

DANUTZ39

Benchwarmer
It was at the end of the 1st and D'antoni benched his azz for the rest of the game.

It was clearly after the time expired but what infuriated D'antony and many of us was Nate's level of maturity.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I know it was after the buzzer, but it was yet another display of his "look at me" mentality.

Aren't we enough of a joke already? Why excentuate (spelling) the fact that the Knicks aren't to be taken seriously? ****ing moronic.