Congrats Metro.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
So you're saying you'd go down in heep lol

you'll end up like this

pacquiao-ko-marquez.gif

metrocard

Legend
I haven't posted on here since 2011. I still read the site daily and enjoy the actual BASKETBALL talk we have. This topic has made me come out from the woodwork mainly because of how annoying it is. The reason I quit posting was mostly Metro...back in the starbury days...(who i love) it got real personal on here and had nothing to do with basketball. People, especially Metro, got way to angry and started throwing fighting words on here on a daily basis...Personally I think its kind of embarrassing that one would threaten to fight somebody online...that's just pathetic. If we could stick to actual Knick talk this site would be the ****. Lol I can already see how this is going to go, and I'm not trying to attack you as a person Metro, because I have no clue about who you really are as a person. Just saying from my view, the cheap shots and low blows just aren't necessary. I enjoyed crazy 8s posts very much and am bummed the game threads will take a hit. I kno, I kno. "I don't mean anything to this site, my posts are garbage, I know nothing about anything, and you would stomp me in an (online..lol) fight." Their I said it for you. Now good night.

Oh, you quit posting?

KnicksOnline members...

do you remember naterob4?

no?

I'm not surprised.

I think you stopped posting because you didn't know how to type in English.

spfc3p.png

If you take a look at your post history, you were unable to articulate yourself or prove that you were older than 15.
Your posts sucked, all of them. Not even one decent one.
You leaving this site was better for the forum, the average IQ of the forum skyrocket so we thank you for your departure.
You blaming me for your departure on the forum is sadly pathetic and lame.
Actually anyone blaming me leaving the forum is sadly pathetic and lame.
You're extremely intimately and a huge inferiority complex and a babydick disorder that's really your own fault and problem to deal with, not mine.
Take responsibility of yourself.
This goes out to anyone who tries to blame some crap on me.
You have a small pinga and you're truly upset with yourself.

The most comical aspect of this guy is apparently he "attended" the University of West Virginia, but typed like someone from Buckwild.

Congratulations on the worst comeback ever.

P.S: Who the f*ck thinks a Marbury/Crawford/Jones/Lee/Curry lineup is the best choice for us at the time? It's really dumb to consider, but then I understand dumb is within your nature. Probably the dumbest poster in KnicksOnline.com history. You were a jackass then and you're a jackass now, should of stayed in the dark with all of your jibberish post with profound retardation and child-like-mannerisms.

So you're saying you'd go down in heep lol

No, I'm saying your glass chin would be cracked like this

9.gif

Last edited:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound

Oh, you quit posting?

KnicksOnline members...

do you remember naterob4?

no?

I'm not surprised.

I think you stopped posting because you didn't know how to type in English.

spfc3p.png

If you take a look at your post history, you're pretty much a clown. It's best for you to lurk and not add your two cents. Your post sucks.

The most comical aspect of this guy is apparently he was at the University of West Virginia, but typed like someone from Buckwild.

Congratulations on the worst comeback ever.

P.S: Who the f*ck thinks a Marbury/Crawford/Jones/Lee/Curry lineup is the best choice for us at the time? It's really dumb to consider, but then I understand dumb is within your nature. Probably the dumbest poster in KnicksOnline.com history. You were a jackass then and you're a jackass now, should of stayed in the dark with all of your ****ty post with profound retardation and child-like-mannerisms.

No, I'm saying your glass chin would be cracked like this

9.gif

Glad you were able to make yourself crystal this time. K I'm frightened now and clearly not as tough as you are.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
^ I don't know what you're smoking but you should stop. Wake up bro, KO is a basketball message board, not a boxing ring. If I didn't know you I'd say you must be some hidden gay who didn't make it any further than primary school, that much you're talking about other posters having low IQ and butt****ing each other every other night. It sounds like an obsession amigo. And no, I'm not looking for a fight, just point out you should chill the heck out.

metrocard

Legend
^ I don't know what you're smoking but you should stop. Wake up bro, KO is a basketball message board, not a boxing ring. If I didn't know you I'd say you must be some hidden gay who didn't make it any further than primary school, that much you're talking about other posters having low IQ and butt****ing each other every other night. It sounds like an obsession amigo. And no, I'm not looking for a fight, just point out you should chill the heck out.

This point came out of no where and it went no where.

The funny thing is, because I know this upsets you, irritates you, and you're one of the dudes who nib on crazy8's small ballsack...I won't ever stop this. Just based on the fact you present yourself as a serious as hell unfunny bland poster who's very sensitive. Sounds like you have a lot of responsibility to handle it for yourself because your personality is a mess if you're that upset (I believe your major issue is you need to love themselves first and realize your own self-worth, I can smell your anger and weakness. Instead of hiding it just come out and be yourself, it's the honest thing to do, don't be afraid of it.)

Actually got a bachelors in Exercise Science/Kinesiology @ Manhattan College. Thanks for failing. Despite all the roasting I do, people here know I know my information. It's not much to brag about, but you have no credibility to say something lame like that. It's not even funny.

"I'm not looking for a fight." Now that's dishonest, you're afraid to say how you really feel.

You remind me of this white guy in this interview, very timid, passively aggressively, dishonest, and lacking in personality.

If you haven't learned yet, this is just for fun and laughs. We look back and laugh at these threads. In the past it was all jokes and it still is. Posters who get mad are the easiest to exploit and the ones no one enjoy reading unless they're getting ragged on. That's why a weak dude like you is better off shutting up and go put on your wooden shoes, drink a Heineken, enjoy some cheese and ride your bicycle out of here :lol: (and if you knew me, I enjoy doing 3 of those 4 things, so once again I had to write this because it seems like you're too soft for a hardcore sense of humor. and I'll soulslap you in real life if you ever call me amigo :lol: )

BTW, this thread was a shout out and rant thread against me.

Anyone here that dares to come here and rant against me will be roasted, you created the environment, I'm just adapting to my environment. Stop crying. Prostitutes are free in Holland right? Go enjoy yourself and don't worry about me so much.

Everywhere is a boxing ring :lol:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Looking at how you need to prove your superiority in almost every post you write makes me think you suffer an untermensch complex in real life. Have you ever been looking for help? It might be a serious problem.

knicksin60

Starter
Why do you guys try to go up against Metro? He is an expert at debating and will wear a lot of people out if they decide to go back and forth with him. He reminds me of a boxer that uses the rope a dope technique against his opponents. Very rarely have people been able to last all 12 rounds with him.

Last edited:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
We're just having fun, it's all for laughs. I just wanted metro to chillout a bit, cause posters who don't post that much on KO could take his words very personal. I don't. I think it's helluva fun for regular users, but many non regulars would leave the board after reading what metro had to say and it doesn't do any good to the community.

metrocard

Legend
Looking at how you need to prove your superiority in almost every post you write makes me think you suffer an untermensch complex in real life. Have you ever been looking for help? It might be a serious problem.

How is being stupid treating you these days?

Yea, I needed help. I was in the ER the 3 days ago, they thought I had meningitis almost had a spinal tap done on me but I just had an ear infection, severe migraine and the flu. I was in bed pretty much a vegetable the last week. I'm feeling better though, but anyone that can help me with canker sores it would be greatly appreciated.

As for my superiority, I don't see it like that. I guess you feel inferior, so you're going to project your insecurities and complexes in your personal life onto to me, maybe that may be your serious problem, but you don't have to open it up to us. But it's open and evident that you are intimidated by my brutal honesty, thus you make false projections. I'm not a guy into being better than people; I'm into being better than myself and I don't act polite to win friends, and the way I am on here is really the way I am in real life. The guys will find out when we have the Knicksonline meeting in March.

metrocard

Legend
Why do you guys try to go up against Metro? He is an expert at debating and will wear a lot of people out if they decide to go back and forth with him. He reminds me of a boxer that uses the rope a dope technique against his opponents. Very rarely have people been able to last all 12 rounds with him.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
As for my superiority, I don't see it like that. I guess you feel inferior, so you're going to project your insecurities and complexes in your personal life onto to me, maybe that may be your serious problem, but you don't have to open it up to us. But it's open and evident that you are intimidated by my brutal honesty, thus you make false projections. I'm not a guy into being better than people; I'm into being better than myself and I don't act polite to win friends, and the way I am on here is really the way I am in real life. The guys will find out when we have the Knicksonline meeting in March.
Thanks for your input and your concerns about my state of mind, but...
guess-what-i-dont-give-a-f.jpg

"Ye have heard that it was said, an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: but I say unto you, resist not him that is evil: but whosoever smiteth thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also."

Last edited:

knicksin60

Starter
This guy was probably the best, you've heard of him before?

<~ 3:30 in the video

Yeah,Locche was a legend in the 60's and proved that you don't need to be the most powerful puncher in order to be a great fighter. I would have loved to see a guy like Mayweather go up against him. And Pep was a true hall of famer and one of the best fighters back when boxing was in its golden era.

CoolClyde

BTW, this thread was a shout out and rant thread against me.

Anyone here that dares to come here and rant against me will be roasted, you created the environment, I'm just adapting to my environment. Stop crying. Prostitutes are free in Holland right? Go enjoy yourself and don't worry about me so much.

Everywhere is a boxing ring :lol:

I have to give props to Metro on this one. this entire thread was started to rant against him, and it has turned into one of the most active threads the past week, so lots of posters have opinions on him (and Crazy 8's). but like it or not, Metrocard is part of KO's flavor, and he has every right to fight, defend and go on the offensive in this thread.

I thought we should move it eventually to hangout or site feedback, and merge it with a couple other threads, but right now it has a life of it's own, it's def Metrocard's personal territory/thread.

btw, Metro, for canker sores, try (JR) swishing with salt + warm water, also try baking soda/water combo (one teaspoon per 8 oz agua); you can also drink the baking soda/water to help cleanse your body of bad sh*it (literally), this also helps immensely with acid reflux...

easy.:smokin:

p0nder

Starter
So is this now the offical take a shot at metro thread??? Been waiting for a minute...!

That guy has a poor layout to his blog! Who blogs anyways? nerd. :D

KingCharles34

All Star
Man look at all these posters coming out of nowhere trying to assassinate the character of Metrocard. Lets stop acting like this is the Isiah-era Metrocard, hes a different poster now. If you throw shots at him first its all fair game, you can expect to get sonned. These posters are acting like cowards, its like they've been waiting for this opportunity. Nobody was willing to address him individually but now that you guys have put together a team, i mean c'mon fellas. Your exposing yourselves as h0es and attention seeking cowards. We got somebody in here that hasnt even posted in a few years that came back just to take a shot at Metro. U guys are all really this angry because of stuff that happened in the past? Its an internet site. You guys are caught up in the internet, get caught up in life