Knicks inquire about Johnny Flynn

Paul1355

All Star
I also do want to see how Amare meshes with Lin.

But, although I'm not gung ho about any trade involving Stat, I don't understand why you laugh at Martin and Scola. Scola's under-the-rim prowess would fit in nicely between Chandler and Melo as he can rebound and score quite nicely as a third option. And Martin is definitely one of the top shooting guards in this league and would thrive in this offense.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure Flynn will be on the move by the end of the month and would welcome getting rid of TD to get him.

you don't want a bunch of big trades unless you get back Dwight Howard.

This team is a good balanced team, with a bad coach, but good balance of scoring defense and rebounding. Hopefully Lin wil mesh well with Amare and Melo and make them better off the ball.

Martin and Scola are great, dont get me wrong. Your just asking me to accept two huge contracts. Martin is injury prone, doesnt play defense, and has a contract at 11.5 mil. We can pay J.R SMith the mini mid level to get the same game. Of course Smith isn't the same shooter but he is more atheltic, can drive better and still hit the 3 for MUCH cheaper.

Scola i great since he is so crafty and plays old school. But he doesn't play defense and has a big contract as well.

I jsut think if your gonna trade Amare you would want to get a better deal.

fender0577

Rotation player
you don't want a bunch of big trades unless you get back Dwight Howard.

This team is a good balanced team, with a bad coach, but good balance of scoring defense and rebounding. Hopefully Lin wil mesh well with Amare and Melo and make them better off the ball.

Martin and Scola are great, dont get me wrong. Your just asking me to accept two huge contracts. Martin is injury prone, doesnt play defense, and has a contract at 11.5 mil. We can pay J.R SMith the mini mid level to get the same game. Of course Smith isn't the same shooter but he is more atheltic, can drive better and still hit the 3 for MUCH cheaper.

Scola i great since he is so crafty and plays old school. But he doesn't play defense and has a big contract as well.

I jsut think if your gonna trade Amare you would want to get a better deal.
I'm with ya paul, the only trade i'd be even remotely interested in, would be for howard, and to be honest, i want to wait to see what these guys can do with a new Coach, before we make any player moves.