King of Turnovers

sorrrrrrrrry to offend anyone but allan houston is absolutely not a knick legend.

since when does averaging 17.5 ppg while playing absolutelly terrible defense and putting the franchise in the hole for almost a decade after signing him to the worst contract in nba history make someone a legend?

oh i get it. hes a legend, because he can be remembered for being a huge bust and a terrible decision by the knicks management to give this guy 100million

i dont know what hes doing on this years team except to bring in a little more publicity.

one possibility is that the knicks recognize their lack of outside shooting, but at what price? putting houston in will only create further holes on the knicks defense.

pat

Starter
Accept the facts. Curry is a losing player who creates losing atmosphere on his teams when the GM's get suckered into thinking he's the next Shaq.

But then also accept the fact that Marbury has some sort of negative karma as well. He had a few more years and a few more teams to prove that he will lose where ever he is. ... And he did an excellent job to make this point.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Smart Guy? you the one still watchin cartoons son. The rest of the post didnt show up for some reason, If it did then everything he sed would had been quoted shit cock fag. Go watch some cartoons. I aint got time for your loony tunes.

now onto lilman......Isiahs advocate clearly made a comparison

"haha only problem is Curry reported to camp 20 lbs lighter. Didn't I just see you question someones loyalty to the team because they made a negative comment about Allan Houston?"

Big difference between Houston and Curry. Like metro said, they probably started watchin the knicks in 2003 or 2004. I like Curry even though hes a turnover waiting to happen and a poor defender, but to compare crticizing Houston to criticizing Curry is something an unloyal knick fan would do. In my opinion, isiahs advocate is not a knick fan.

For the record, although I like Curry I would trade him for a center that can play defense and rebound without hesitation, even if hes offensively challenged.

you are clearly in need of some direction. Do you know what a comparison is? Because someone mentions two people in the same message, that doesn't mean they are comparing the two people. for some reason, this is your train of thought. but whatever, i made my point already

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Smart Guy? you the one still watchin cartoons son. The rest of the post didnt show up for some reason, If it did then everything he sed would had been quoted shit cock fag. Go watch some cartoons. I aint got time for your loony tunes.

now onto lilman......Isiahs advocate clearly made a comparison

"haha only problem is Curry reported to camp 20 lbs lighter. Didn't I just see you question someones loyalty to the team because they made a negative comment about Allan Houston?"

Big difference between Houston and Curry. Like metro said, they probably started watchin the knicks in 2003 or 2004. I like Curry even though hes a turnover waiting to happen and a poor defender, but to compare crticizing Houston to criticizing Curry is something an unloyal knick fan would do. In my opinion, isiahs advocate is not a knick fan.

For the record, although I like Curry I would trade him for a center that can play defense and rebound without hesitation, even if hes offensively challenged.

Come on now...show some intelligence. Think before you speak. By the way, there was no comparison in that quote you have in your post...only a fabricated sentence that SOMEBODY needed in order to sway the argument in a different direction since he always gets the boot. No names though no names lol.

Anyways, fools assume and the wise take facts and build concrete arguments. You two clowns have yet to do that. Please don't defend that kid...that's like defending Chris Dudley by saying he can shoot free throws...it's a no win situation. Speak from your head. And let's get one thing straight...no one is mad that everyone "hates" Eddy Curry...it's the fact that no one has faith in him and you call yourselves knick fans?? Get real...if you pessimists rode the bandwagon here...take the next stop because my true knick fans aren't having it....

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Come on now...show some intelligence. Think before you speak. By the way, there was no comparison in that quote you have in your post...only a fabricated sentence that SOMEBODY needed in order to sway the argument in a different direction since he always gets the boot. No names though no names lol.

Anyways, fools assume and the wise take facts and build concrete arguments. You two clowns have yet to do that. Please don't defend that kid...that's like defending Chris Dudley by saying he can shoot free throws...it's a no win situation. Speak from your head. And let's get one thing straight...no one is mad that everyone "hates" Eddy Curry...it's the fact that no one has faith in him and you call yourselves knick fans?? Get real...if you pessimists rode the bandwagon here...take the next stop because my true knick fans aren't having it....

I have nothing more to add on the comparison that was made earlier. Fuck pussy dick cock fag. It doesn't bother you at all that Curry and Randolph do not know how to play defense? There's not much hope for either of them, they softer than John Ameachi. I like them on offense but both of them are slow and defensively challenged.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
I have nothing more to add on the comparison that was made earlier. Fuck pussy dick cock fag. It doesn't bother you at all that Curry and Randolph do not know how to play defense? There's not much hope for either of them, they softer than John Ameachi. I like them on offense but both of them are slow and defensively challenged.

thats not a big problem for the knicks, yes randolph and curry are bad defenders but at the end of da game the knicks will detroy every team in da paint, its the 3 point shooting that kills the knicks

The 1 and Only

Rotation player

You're right there's nothing to add...because there was no comparison. Yet again you fail to speak like a true man with intelligence. Have you seen Z-Bo and EC play? Then ask yourself have you seen John Amaechi play. Then finally ask yourself do I think EC and Z-Bo are soft. If you said yes to all 3 of these questions then you have no reason to argue with me because you aren't on my level.

Yes you're right...it would bother me if Curry and Randolph did not know how to play defense. But isn't the case. They DON'T play defense. There is a difference...look it up. Isiah has been preaching defense since the beginning of training camp and I've seen impressive results during some of the preseason games so I like what I see. Unless you're a brickhead...I suggest you look at some preseason games too before dishing out disrespectful words to the players. Ignorance is not a virtue...so learn from this post...

metrocard

Legend
lilman_bklyn;

Cute vent.

Why did you assume and lie so much in your first paragraph?

Everything is shit to you, so no point on talking with a shit head.

I burried this Isiahsexual(one of the weaker ones), onto more important post.

GM_in_2020, if you don't remember's Houston's leadership and his professionalism as a Knick, then that makes me question how long you've followed this team. The division between the Knicks nation are the new-born Isiahsexuals who consider everything pre-Isiah terrible and bad, and everything after Isiah the greatest thing to happend to the franchise. The other half of the Knicks nation are the Knick fans. The fans who want success back in New York, and the best future possible for the Knicks. These fans appreciate defense(from experiences of watching the Knicks being a successful defensive team in the 90s), and these fans are aware of the blunders Isiah has made, how bad of a owner Dolan is, and at fact we've been suffering for almost a decade, and want a change now. This is what we must understand, and when we understand that, we know where we stand.

datruth, Curry is what he is. Accept it. In the 2006-07 Isiah just increased Curry's minutes, even if it meant worse defense and more turnovers for the team. Curry's per 40 minute stats weren't really that different. He's still the same player as he was in his last season in Chicago, except he's more of a pussy and won't try to play defense. Have you atleast watched over 60 Knicks game? From what I seen, Curry only played defense once, and that was he played Milwaukee at the end of the season.

Only difference in the 06-07 season Curry lowered his fouls per game by about two. But our team payed the price by not having a presence in the paint because Curry didn't want to guard or patrol the paint. Curry instead gave no effort or performance on defense and just concreted on offense, where he wasn't that good all around, except at scoring in the paint. This created a lot of holes for our team, because we focused our whole team on a one dimensional player like Curry, the results in 06-07 showed Curry cannot be the man.

Isiah's Ad:
Stop being sensitive about Curry's weight, thanks.

Curry does not equal = the Knicks.

lol @ datruth thinking cause Curry and Randolph were dominant in NBA Live it will work in real life.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
you guys are a bunch of coward ass pussys who dont know nothin about winning games, except metro. DEFENSE wins games. I loved what Oakley brought to the Knicks in the 90's. A hard ass dude that wasnt backin down from no one. Curry backs away from point guards. If yall think that Randolph and Curry are gonna protect the basket then get off that crack. We gotta hope that our pg, sg, and sf dont allow players to get into the paint. i seen randolph play to, he seems a little bit better than Curry as far as positioning himself but I think he only averaged .2 blocks per game and Curry averaged .6 or .7 Thats not even 1 block between the 2 of them. I know defense aint all about blockin shots but these guys arent good at positioning themselves, cuttin off players, and stayin squared up between the hoop and the man of offense. I dont think theres much hope for them defensively, maybe minor improvements. The Knicks can unquestionably be a good team, but never a great team with Curry and Randolph wasting space down low. Thats all I gotta say, I just buried you mothafuckas and I aint got nuthin else to say. Ya'll just got sonned so let me speak to your pops now.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Ignorant post...ignorant one...you have terets? Or is your vocabulary so confined that these are the only remaining words? You're either frustrated that you can't prove a right point or frustrated with the W-L. The latter notion I can understand. But stick with the argument and not with the personal insults when you can't prove a point...you're acting like another ignorant poster on this site...I think you know who I'm talking about. We all know that defense wins games...who said that it didn't? That's a point no one is arguing and for you or anyone else to bring that up shows that you're scratching and clawing to prove an invalid point in a decent argument. I'm not going to argue about EC or Z-Bo anymore...I'm just going to wait til this season...which is what all the pessimists should be doing. But yet I didn't expect that because only the wise pick and choose what words are going to be said and the fool always just blabbers the first thing on his tongue...

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
What I missed most was posts like the last one (I'm kidding. Talk about saying nothing while saying alot.) It takes 5 (Thanks Gilbert Arenas and Addidas!) I get really tiredof folks acting like it's only on Curry and Randolph to play defense. Everyone's gonna have to contest shots and stay focused. This is the NBA, not the olympics. There's nothing singular about a 5 man game.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
obviously its not a one man show but for the most part, our guards and sfs do a pretty good job but theres only so much you can do when it comes to pick and rolls or help defense when your bigs dont play defense with passion or energy. just watch the old knicks teams...u see oakley and mason slacking?

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
obviously its not a one man show but for the most part, our guards and sfs do a pretty good job but theres only so much you can do when it comes to pick and rolls or help defense when your bigs dont play defense with passion or energy. just watch the old knicks teams...u see oakley and mason slacking?

true story, but i believe dat if the knicks shoot better from the FT line compared to last year and tighten up the defense out in da perimeter, we'll easily be a .500 team

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
We must come to reality here...this team doesn't scratch the surface to the old knicks so to always compare the current team to the old team is unfair. Lee is no Oak and Curry is no Ewing. As of right now...we have no legends on this roster. But we do have talent. And work ethic + talent = greatness.

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Did you guys watch ball last year

The problem we had last year was our perimeter shooting not points in the paint. I dont believe you guys didnt see that people were shooting all over us i know what the numbers said but if you watched the games we got beat up out in the perimeter. Stop looking at the stats and start watching games u loosers. and watch ur mouth dont be a computer thug your the type of person that wouldnt say nothing like that in real life bro keep it real with yourself.

:gony:

TJ.

Rookie
NYC-BOY is correct.

The Knicks problems last year were with the perimeter both offensively and defensively. After Q's back started playing up the Knicks lost their big source of scoring deep on the court. Crawford is a good 3 point shooter however his shot selection is questionable at times. The Knicks did not have a reliable shooter to take those 3 point shots in games and thus focused on pouding it in the paint, which while it lead to a lot of points for players like Curry, lead to a lot of turnovers. The defense on the perimeter absolutely KILLED the Knicks in games. The Knicks are going to be one of the worst defensive teams next season, they NEED to guard the perimeter if they are going to try to win games by just outscoring the opposition apposed to trying to defensively shut them down.

metrocard

Legend
Just what I thought you would do.. you are so lame... if you have time and money, i can show you how to debate son.

I think George M or One and Only would have a better chance trying to get a class of homosexual autistic children to master the art of debating than you actually trying to get my respect. In past history on here, you've been man handle.

No defense and alot of turnovers = losing.

Curry = no defense and a lot of turnovers = 33 wins for the Knicks

Randolph = no defense and a lot turnovers = 32 wins for Portland.

What could this formula possibly add up to? Even more turnovers, more no defense and less wins?

Lets hope not, but this is the primary reason why I have doubt, and every other real concerned fan has doubt, and everyone else in the NBA doubt the Knicks.

We have way too many losing scorers(Crawford, Randolph, Curry). Guys who trade buckets with the opposing player but usually lose focus of winning and forget that the purpose of playing of the game is to WIN, not score the most points.

I wouldn't mind seeing these guys go away for the right value(expiring, draft picks, young unselfish defensive minded players). I have enough confidence in Lee, Balkman, Collins and even ROBINSON (who I doubted for so long but looks like he's changing his ways) to lead us, the NEW YORK KNICKS in the future, along with key vets like Marbury and Richardson.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I give up. None of yall know what your talkin about. Cock asshole dicks. Metro is the only one on here it seems who realizes that Zrandolph and curry are both a gift and a curse, but more of a curse because they turn the ball over and they dont play defense. Its a team effort? When your 2 bigs dont play d, other teams know to attack them.