New York Knicks @ Sacramento Kings Game Thread 11/17/2010

Will the Knicks win tonight's game against the Kings?

• Yes, and all the D'Antoni haters will wish they never doubted him.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Yes, of course.

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No.

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thepolice

Rookie
Clyde Sucks

Clyde Sucks!!!!
Breen is a Puppet.
Breen is trying very hard not to be, but its obvious who the man is in that relationship.

Gus Johnson should replace them both.

He will Bury Amare every "chance he get" He is the worst.

Refs are the second worst.
If they did not have Clyde trying to justify there actions or make it seem less obvious, they would be more fans complaining.

The Knicks are doomed, with clyde at the wheel.

Let's go Knicks.

shoot 3's if your open, despite what clyde says. He's an idiot.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Clyde Sucks!!!!
Breen is a Puppet.
Breen is trying very hard not to be, but its obvious who the man is in that relationship.

Gus Johnson should replace them both.

He will Bury Amare every "chance he get" He is the worst.

Refs are the second worst.
If they did not have Clyde trying to justify there actions or make it seem less obvious, they would be more fans complaining.

The Knicks are doomed, with clyde at the wheel.

Let's go Knicks.

shoot 3's if your open, despite what clyde says. He's an idiot.
This is the worst post I've ever seen on this site.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
Damn. KO eminent posters and rooks been skull****ing you so hard these days your brain is getting scrambled like an omelette.

Now that The Cock is joining in on the action you can't type without spewing out some of that dick that seeps through your body like blood does a normal mans.

You'll give Gallo some props "IF HE PLAYS LIKE THIS EVERY GAME ALL SEASON"

Smh. Your total hate for Gallo if he doesn't live up to your ass-backwards ridiculous standards of developing a 22yr old NBA lotto pick speaks volumes to your sexuality.

You fear Gallo like a closeted homo fears being around a real cock.

Guess I can't entirely blame you for these posts having seen how bad you've been getting worked over. Like some rape victim now you cant help but lash out wildly time to time....

Hey buddy enough with the gay references. I swear you sound like a high school kid or something. Gallo is playing great this game, I got no problem saying that. But guess what when i said we needed to stop shooting threes and laughed at you and others who defend Gallo, you respond with nonsense posts. Gallo is playing well cause he is threatening the three not taking it all the time. If he keeps it up then I got no problem saying I was wrong for doubting him. As of right now this is his only good game and its not even over... so chill out. And who the hell are you anyways? Aren't you the moron that said keep chucking threes?

I call it like i see it friend, but when people are just dead wrong somebody has to say something to keep the sanity. The fact people are coming at me is cause I'm saying things they don't like to hear. I take the attacks as a compliment. Your hate and stupidity fuels me and I get a kick outta kicking sand in your vaginas. Stop making retarded posts and maybe I will respect your opinion, till then your just another homer giving other Knicks Fans a bad name...

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
douglas really has no concept of how to be a PG..

he's more of leandro barbosa scoring type. i like him in THAT role.

he shoould just come in the game and try to get buckets.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
do you guys see how it's not about the system?? this shat works. i'm seeing them run all kinds of good little plays effectively.

the players have to execute. it's simple.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
ETHER

ether.JPG

Can u believe this is the same clown that says he "strives to be a decent human being" and doesnt like bullying other posters?

He's attempted to attack several posters on this site over the past week and has failed each time. Hes an embarrassment to this site and an embarrassment to Knicks fans.

Im thinkin about puttin this angry faggit on ignore :smokin:

Haha its hard to ignore the truth isn't it MSG? As for attacking other posters.. I'm just "attacking" stupidity with real talk. Obviously not to many people on here can handle it. I got no personal grips with a much of usernames as I don't know anybody here personally. You don't see me throwing around the "faggit" and other unnecessary slurs, so excuse me for laughing when I see a bunch of angry homophobic high school kids who make no valid points and barely can be considered to have any understanding of the game of basketball. Pissing you off is easy and so is picking apart your posts. So choose your words wisely when addressing me kiddies.

Haha its hard to ignore the truth isn't it MSG? As for attacking other posters.. I'm just "attacking" stupidity with real talk. Obviously not to many people on here can handle it. I got no personal grips with a much of usernames as I don't know anybody here personally. You don't see me throwing around the "faggit" and other unnecessary slurs, so excuse me for laughing when I see a bunch of angry homophobic high school kids who make no valid points and barely can be considered to have any understanding of the game of basketball. Pissing you off is easy and so is picking apart your posts. So choose your words wisely when addressing me kiddies.

You try and call people faggot all the time but you don't like it when someone calls you bcuz you weak bitch **** outta here

YOu always crying

Ether the shit that makes your soul burn slow

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
see.. amare never backs down.

he will always face you up and try to beat you w his quickness, and this is 90% of the time a win for him.

thepolice

Rookie
Clyde is a fake.

I had quoted it and I was gonna reply but I just didnt know what to say about that garbage post. And plus, I dont talk to the police :cool:

Weird though Clyde was the only one defending Marbury when he was costing the team.
I like Marbury off the court and think he has major skills but if he has not changed his selfish ways on the court, then he is better off where he is at today. Clyde should join him

KingCharles34

All Star

that actually describes you very well :teeth:

Your the only one thats pissed off, im weeded up enjoying the knicks game and the new lloyd banks cd. Im laughin right now...I cant remember a poster gettin sonned so many times within a week