Emergency Game Thread - Game 3, Heat At Knicks

wian

Benchwarmer
we're a pathetic team

I know how u feel mate, but thats a bit harsh.. We are decimated with injuries and going up against probably the NBA Champions. Most teams would struggle against the Heat.... Give our boys a bit of grace...

CA7

Scoring Champ
Crazy⑧s;233292 said:
it's been firmly established this series that james is better than anthony.

necessary to consider that the heat need only focus on melo 80% of the time defensively however.

I doubt its ever been a question of who was better but LeBron has luxuries Melo doesn't

-World Class Athleticism
-Favoritism From the League
- 2 Consistent All Stars Next To Him(Wade and Bosh)
- A good perimeter defender so he doesn't have to D Melo all game(Battier)

I think they're closer than most guys say but its all opinionated

Kiyaman

Legend
When are we going to take JR & Melo out of the Damn game....they played all of the 3rd qtr. with average halfcourt game to slow on offense/defense

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
we're a pathetic team

I've never bought that...... we are the most unlucky team this season.

pointing the blame was periodical

dantoni, stat, melo, dantoni, stat.... and now we have 3 starters out in the first round...

next season, my friend. We'll be rested, organized and hopefully still have JR Smith onboard for a solid regular season and first round sweep of our opponent as 3rd seed. BOOK IT.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I'm sorry to say that but there is a reason why Melo owns the worst individual playoff record in NBA history... he has no leadership and is unable to carry his team when it really counts. He has history of weak playoff appearances and while we needed Melo from G2 of last season we've got Melo from G1. This series is practically over, our two "stars" failed to win even a game in the playoffs. It's about time to reevaluate this team.

wian

Benchwarmer
As plenty of people on here have rightly noted, we havent got the chemistry balance sorted correctly in this team. Chandler, Anthony and Stat dont work well together. Stat probably has to go and we need to trade well in return , and hopefully, with Lin back and a few others , we will get the chemistry balance right for next season....

Alucard77

Rookie
I'm sorry to say that but there is a reason why Melo owns the worst individual playoff record in NBA history... he has no leadership and is unable to carry his team when it really counts. He has history of weak playoff appearances and while we needed Melo from G2 of last season we've got Melo from G1. This series is practically over, our two "stars" failed to win even a game in the playoffs. It's about time to reevaluate this team.

I gotta disagree. There is a good team here. The Heat are just that good.

Btw, where is the T on James. T the biatch up.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Its not like we've reached our ceiling, the Heat have give us an off-season to find our identity and I see a better team and better results

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Im not trying to sound like a melosexual but we have Landry Fields and Steve Novak as starters...Melo has a unacceptable amount of minutes. Lebron basically took the 3rd quarter off,came in an dominated.
The dude is exhausted.

However he sucked today I'll give you that

Alucard77

Rookie
As much as I like Woodson, I think the only coach that will get Melo and Amare to play together is Jackson. Give him $20 mil a year and get it done.