just saw report on Espn that

miked1958

Rotation player
Walsh said if he doesnt get some type of indication by the time the show airs, he wont even watch it. Said he will put on a movie. As far as our coach.. He is so upset by the situation that he decided to hop a plane for Las Vegas to go to the knicks summer basketball camps. He wont even be able to watch it. So. Guys its not looking very good. We here are all saying the right things that the sources could all be wrong and he may not wind up in Miami. BUT our top brass seem pretty convinced that the rumors are true. That report was from rachel nichols right outside MSG a few minutes ago. Not looking good

petescud

Starter
Your right. But if it is true, then The NBA is going to suck for the next 10 years..Healthy, these guys will win 3 championships at the least

quiggle

Starter
what's D'Antoni so peeved about? he had the chance to go coach the Bulls, probably would have gotten Wade and Bosh along with LeBron there.

1st post here...this site is insane with the negativity.

Ye have little faith. LeBron created all of this. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. Writing is on the wall. You're just not paying attention.

It's the Knicks.

AlboKnickFan

Benchwarmer
what's D'Antoni so peeved about? he had the chance to go coach the Bulls, probably would have gotten Wade and Bosh along with LeBron there.

O really, the point is that he wanted to coach NEW YORK not ****ing Lebron ...

By the way, what Lebron just did right now is real pu88y.

WE WERE THE ONES WHO WAITED FOR HIM FOR 2 LONG YEARS, NOT MIAMI, NOT CHICAGO...

If he stayed with Clevelend I wouldnt be mad, but him going to Miami is just devastating for all NEW YORKERS (not just Knick fans).

Anyway, I hope to see him in the DNP list for 60 out of 82 games due to injuries.

LAST but not LEAST,

THE NEW YORK KNICKS ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO ME THAN LEBRON JAMES.

pakopako

Benchwarmer
It looks like I don't have to eat my hat.

Sheesh, the King's not coming. Didn't think he would. Didn't prepare for it. Would have been nice if he did.

STAT arrived. Thought he would. Didn't think much of it. Would be nice if he'd be the deciding factor for a good team.